Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Father Dies From Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Dies From Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (403 Views)

Baby Suffering From Heart Defect Dies In Ife Ahead Of His Surgery. PICS / Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest Vs Stroke (pic) / Father Dies Of Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Dies From Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by bstringz(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2016
A father attending his daughter’s wedding in Costa Rica died after their father-daughter dance. Mr Buchanan died from a heart attack.

Friends of Det. Tim Buchanan reported he unexpectedly had a heart attack after the dance, and died a short time later.

clearly His daughter, Jeni Buchanan was clearly broken said

You never know when the last time will be the last time!
Tim came into my life at a time when I was broken to the core and held me up and built me into a strong person. Over the years we raised four amazing children, cared for my little brothers when they needed us the most and had even had the honor of a beautiful grandchild.
He was the most beautiful soul I have ever known and I will never be the same without him. I know he loved me and our family.
I am so very grateful for this image of us that our dear friends Kelly Rae Stewart and her husband snuck during our daughter’s wedding yesterday. Little did I know just a few hours later we would lose him.

****Please no phone calls right now.****
I am still in Costa Rica and on top of that I just can’t deal with much right now. Once we have plans settled, someone will update or announce them. For now, just pray. He was always the one to make us feel better when things went wrong and so we need all the prayers we can get.
The long-time law enforcement officer was mourned by his wife, who wrote on Facebook about her loss.

“For now, just pray. He was always the one to make us feel better when things went wrong and so we need all the prayers we can get,” she wrote.

The family is still reportedly in Costa Rica, and making plans for a funeral upon arriving home.

Source: http://truenaijayarn.com/father-dies-dancing-daughter-wedding/

Re: Father Dies From Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I guess it was just his time embarassed
Re: Father Dies From Heart Attack After Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding by rummeh: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided . ..... Buhari hand dy inside cheesy

(1) (Reply)

IVF Babies Can Inherit Father’s Infertility, Study Finds / Are You Suffering From Skin Related Diseases / Say Bye-bye To Killer Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.