Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) (15167 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by henryanna36: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy Ike Ikweremadu have arrived court for the continuation of their forgery cases.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/saraki-and-ekweremadu-arrive-court-for.html

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by henryanna36: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by HungerBAD: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Laughing.

This is how two thieves make a grand entrance into a Court Room.

Walking as if they are going on a BBQ date. I don't see a lot of their praise singers (other Senators) with them today,or has Dino and his crew lost their Jobs?

6 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Apelex(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by tukdi: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin Men dem!!!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by NePro: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
I didn't see Buhari there,,we all know what went down about his own cert. But again do we have time for this?? Poor masses are suffering Nigerian government busy doing another thing. CBN busy introducing policy day in day out. People that steal on the street are being served with mob action, while the big looters roam the earth freely. It will only take a fool not to know that Nigerian economy is pretty in bad shape. What are the youths of today doing? The present government is visionless let's be sincere to ourselves and not be a tribalistic fellow.. I remember the old days when I approach ATM abroad knowing I can withdraw at least 500$ and even more, now the story is different..students abroad are stranded parents can't afford to spend anymore...WE SAY NO TO BUHARI VISONLESS GOVERNMENT AND INEFFICENT WAY OF DEALING WITH CORRUPTION.. If you are not tired, I am. The present government is not working at all.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by sarrki(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Dis there case don tire me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by dustmalik: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Faces of corruption yet again

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
when will Buhari defend his WAEC result?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by adebayosun02: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Sylvarresta(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
see their useless criminal faces, flateeys come and defend your masters o,

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by asumo12: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by BrutalJab: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
We don know the final verdict already jare. Make una stop all this yeye media nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Monzuur(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
seen
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Philinho(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Political distraction is all I see

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by pol23: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Naija..
Which way?
We all know nothing is coming out of this.
If na common man.... prison sentence for don show.
meanwhile.... I like his swagger..
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by babyfaceafrica: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Alleged thieves
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
See as dem dey look as if they are totally innocent.

All I know is that our Judiciary is compromised. Nothing big is coming out of this. They may continue the trial till 2018 and then forget about it.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Dottore: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Gbege is too stressful abeg. Whether you are rich or poor
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by abokibuhari: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
why are they fighting our people?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Lukmann1: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
enough of this faked trial, bunch of theifs try to scammed the mass.
At the end, they will set him freed.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Titto93(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
This people should stop wasting our time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Eshinery(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
henryanna36:
Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy Ike Ikweremadu have arrived court for the continuation of their forgery cases.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/saraki-and-ekweremadu-arrive-court-for.html
let them fast-track this case abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Trial that will still be on by the year 2019.

Nonsense judiciary!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Kaybee14(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Ok. The more you look, the less you see when it comes to Nigeria politics.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by veekid(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
[size=24pt]awon criminals[/size]
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't even know what to say sef
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Oblang(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Titto93:
This people should stop wasting our time.

Are u the judge?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Lovelynature(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Means of diverting the public attention from the hardship

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by ERONX(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Otapipia:

After your death.

Believe it or not, u will die before Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano / Angry Women Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Importation Of Thugs By Politicians. / Court Orders Resident Doctors To Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.