Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? (5264 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Can U Watch Dis Without Laughing? She Said She Has Meeting With Zara Buhari / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit the USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Not long ago I saw a Facebook post by Zara Buhari where she couldn't discern the simple differences between the words "safe" and "save". Even her use of "is" and "are" was quite messy, simple English turns out to be quite a conundrum for the university graduate.
How could a graduate of Law who can't speak English correctly have been called to bar? I'm even more surprised as to how she managed to graduate. It makes no sense at all. Our Nigerian leaders are fond of using their clout to get whatever they want for themselves and people around them. Hence, obscene number of workers without interviews discovered in the CBN. Their children go to school abroad, they are given arbitrary and sentimental treatments when they return, and pinned at the top positions. Before you know it, the likes of poor graduates like Zara and Yusuf will hold prestigious ranks in the judiciary tier of Nigeria.
I decided to check her twitter handle out and her bio was a sore to the eyes and very abysmal for a law graduate. This chick doesn't even know the difference between "Haven" and "Heaven", "Into" and "In To" amongst many others I cannot help but use my imagination. But as she said- "Nobody Is Perfect".
I was watching a senator from Bauchi speak on TVC some time ago and i couldn't help but shake my head. We keep complaining about the incompetency of our leaders and we're waiting for them to "go". What a lot of fellow Nigerians don't know is the fact that these people are already inducting their children into the corrupt political system of this country. When the fathers eventually leave, their "groomed" children will take the reins from them. Musiliu Obanikoro is one amongst many others.
Buhari claimed he had just 30m naira when he declared his assets. Tuition alone for Zara in the University Of Surrey costs £14,000 as an overseas student. In Nigerian naira, that amounts to 5,726,000 per year. For the duo of Zara and Yusuf that makes a total of 11,452,000. Given that it's a 3-year course, that puts the total of tuition at 34,356,000 which excludes their accommodation, ticket fees and allowances. He just might have been stashing his children away in some mansion like the President of Cameroon. Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children. And let us not forget Zara and Yusuf are not his only children. His wife was spotted wearing a watch worth 10.4 million naira just days ago. Please, who's fooling who?

Cc: lalasticlala

*modified*
After series of comment, i think most people have concluded that I'm "worried" about "Zara's use of English". But the truth is simply that I'm very much against sentimentalism and nepotism. I could care less about Zara's grammar. What pains me is that the likes of Zara- children of prominent people in Nigeria, will get to become leaders in this country. Believe me, they will.

9 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Who you wan help with this post
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't know oo
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who you wan help with this post
Who you wan epp with this comment?

14 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by AZeD1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:

Buhari claimed he had just 30m naira when he declared his assets. Tuition alone for Zara in the University Of Surrey costs £14,000 as an overseas student. In Nigerian naira, that amounts to 5,726,000 per year. For the duo of Zara and Yusuf that makes a total of 11,452,000. Given that it's a 3-year course, that puts the total of tuition at 34,356,000 which excludes their accommodation, ticket fees and allowances. He just might have been stashing his children away in some mansion like the President of Cameroon. Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children. And let us not forget Zara and Yusuf are not his only children. His wife was spotted wearing a watch worth 10.4 million naira just days ago. Please, who's fooling who?

Cc: lalasticlala
You should be less bothered about Zahra's education and worry more about your own education because it looks like you have been shortchanged.
1) Buhari having 30M at the time he declared means that is all he has at the time of declaration, it could have increased to 40M an hour after declaration and it could have reduced to 10M. Common sense should tell you that.
2) I doubt there's anyone who pays University fees 3 years ahead so why will you calculate Zahra and her brother's total fees and make judgement based on asset declaration that has no impact on the future earnings on her father or who ever sponsored her education?

Zara might not understand the English language but your write up shows you have no idea of logic which is frankly worse for a supposed graduate.

Thanks

20 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by anibi9674: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
like father like daughter,so no surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
AZeD1:

You should be less bothered about Zahra's education and worry more about your own education because it looks like you have been shortchanged.
1) Buhari having 30M at the time he declared means that is all he has at the time of declaration, it could have increased to 40M an hour after declaration and it could have reduced to 10M. Common sense should tell you that.
2) I doubt there's anyone who pays University 3 years so why will you calculate Zahra and her brother's total fees and make judgement based on asset declaration that has no impact on the future earnings on her father or who ever sponsored her education?

Zara might not understand the English language but your write up shows you have no idea of logic which is frankly worse for a supposed graduate.

Thanks
Nigerians and impudence are like 5 and 6. First of all, I'm quite content with my education and I very much appreciate my life. I don't understand why you're being so concerned and insultive but that's your problem.
1. Buhari's children had already begun schooling in the UK years before he even became president-elect. Was he selling his cows to fund their education? Maybe his assets accrued after he became the president, maybe not. Common sense should have told you this.
2. I didn't say he paid their 3-year tuition outright. I only calculated how much their tuition alone must have cost.
Maybe you need to calm yourself, read to understand and think before you speak or type because your comment shows you don't.
Thanks.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by jake247(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na wawo for u wetin concern u wt zahra education, like it or not her papa, na him be mr president, what of ur papa? Who hm be?

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
jake247:
Na wawo for u wetin concern u wt zahra education, like it or not her papa, na him be mr president, what of ur papa? Who hm be?
Lol. And you think my father taps palmwine in the village like yours. My family isn't into politics, we're into business and I'm content with that.

Happy recession.

4 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by BrutalJab: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Check the account handle, it might be cloned.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:
Check the account handle, it might be cloned.
Seems authentic. Not consistent tho. But I dont doubt it as I've seen the same on her Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by AZeD1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Nigerians and impudence are like 5 and 6. First of all, I'm quite content with my education and I very much appreciate my life. I don't understand why you're being so concerned and insultive but that's your problem.
1. Buhari's children had already begun schooling in the UK years before he even became president-elect. Was he selling his cows to fund their education? Maybe his assets accrued after he became the president, maybe not. Common sense should have told you this.
2. I didn't say he paid their 3-year tuition outright. I only calculated how much their tuition alone must have cost.
Maybe you need to calm yourself, read to understand and think before you speak or type bacuse your comment shows you don't.
Thanks.
1) Ex presidents collect pension , if you don't know that then your ignorance can't be cured.
2) You made this statement in your first post "Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children" after calculating his children school fees, that implies that you thought that since he had 30M in his assets declaration, were was he going to get the balance.

You can't wriggle your away out of this.

You don't know how i am concerned yet you are worrying about the English of someone else?

12 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Rolings: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Maybe you need to calm yourself, read to understand and think before you speak or type bacuse your comment shows you don't.
Thanks.

I wouldn't have made any comment on your wailing but I see you are not informed so you are acting out of ignorance. Even if you were fed poo by propaganda materials from your mentors it's expected of you to make use of your brains and not just go about disgracing yourself .
The Nigerian government has made enough monetary provisions for its past presidents. Likewise the Nigerian army has a robust pension plan for its officeers and man .therefore a retired army General and a former head of state earns nothing less than 25million annually . Without stealing a kobo he earns this amount and from there he make expenses like educating his children and healthcare .
The fact that Buhari had 30million as at the Time of declaring his assets does not mean he can't have more than that but he had to spend hard cash educating his children abroad.

In Zahra your topic of discussion you also got it wrong when you started wondering how she managed to graduate . Be informed the grading system in higher institutions is as follows:
First class
2nd class upper
2nd class lower
Third class
Pass
Whether you have first class or pass you will graduate Abeg leave her alone joooo

3 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
AZeD1:

1) Ex presidents collect pension , if you don't know that then your ignorance can't be cured.
2) You made this statement in your first post "Does this mean he spent all his money on the education of his children" after calculating his children school fees, that implies that you thought that since he had 30M in his assets declaration, were was he going to get the balance.

You don't know how i am concerned yet you are worrying about the English of someone else?
1. You just had to profile the possibility of me not knowing that ex-presidents receive annual pensions- that was quite ignorant of you.
2. Bros. Na simple statement which is why I didnt include "where was he going to get the balance" like you said. If I was thinking of "where was he going to get the balance", then i would have insinuated fraud which would have made the argument implausible. Like I said, I didn't say he paid the tuition fees outright. 34m+ is pretty much a chunk of the assets he "declared". Clear your head and think clearly.
And if you think annual pension must have been sufficient for a man of Buhari's calibre. Then you're for the second time, very ignorant. Personal trips, political aspirations, Security, Childrens' education, wife's expenses, maintenance amongst many others.

4 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by coccoduck: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Thanks.
look my friend, common sense is not common, especially in Nigeria, so don't bother yourself dear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by funlord(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
wink

Well she is sexy and beautiful, her parents are stinking rich, she is probably also rich, she would definitely become a favoured government contractor after she is done with school and I'm sure her _pussy is quite tasty so getting a husband won't be too hard for her!

_Fuck an education because this omoge will never need it! O.p go and read ya books.......
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rolings:

I wouldn't have made any comment on your wailing but I see you are not informed so you are acting out of ignorance. Even if you were fed poo by propaganda materials from your mentors it's expected of you to make use of your brains and not just go about disgracing yourself .
The Nigerian government has made enough monetary provisions for its past presidents. Likewise the Nigerian army has a robust pension plan for its officeers and man .therefore a retired army General and a former head of state earns nothing less than 25million annually . Without stealing a kobo he earns this amount and from there he make expenses like educating his children and healthcare .
The fact that Buhari had 30million as at the Time of declaring his assets does not mean he can't have more than that but he had to spend hard cash educating his children abroad.

In Zahra your topic of discussion you also got it wrong when you started wondering how she managed to graduate . Be informed the grading system in higher institutions is as follows:
First class
2nd class upper
2nd class lower
Third class
Pass
Whether you have first class or pass you will graduate Abeg leave her alone joooo
Lol. First of all, me saying "I wonder how she managed to graduate" was a rhetoric. Mr Teacher, that doesnt mean i dont know how degrees are graded. Perhaps your "mentors" didn't teach you how that works.
2. Kindly enlighten me on the propaganda I've been fed
3. You think the government's "robust" pension plan will suffice them and i just cant help but laugh. 25m is a trifle to people of their calibre. Even Bros Burutai is claiming the properties in Dubai are co-owned by his wives which they bought with his savings. Chai, how much be him salary gan gan?
If they're fooling you, don't fool yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:
wink

Well she is sexy and beautiful, her parents are stinking rich, she is probably also rich, she would definitely become a favoured government contractor after she is done with school and I'm sure her _pussy is quite tasty so getting a husband won't be too hard for her!

_Fuck an education because this omoge will never need it! O.p go and read ya books.......
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by DerrickzB: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Thanks.

You even have time to answer him?... When stupidity is obviously his lifestyle... My bro face up jare.. I wonder how people would believe buhari had only 30m naira self... smh...

7 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
AZeD1:

No vex abeg. But I just had to say something about your last sentence. From your arguments and some comments on this post, i think a lot of you think I'm worried about "Zara's use of English". I find this very absurd as i don't see how this is pertinent to my life as a Nigerian citizen. If you read and analyse my comments carefully- like seriously no offense meant, my anger is channelled towards nepotism and sentimentalism. I could care less about Zara's English, believe me I've seen worse graduates. What pains me is the fact that people like Zara will get to be leaders in this country, believe me, they will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by AZeD1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
No vex abeg. But I just had to say something about your last sentence. From your arguments and some comments on this post, i think a lot of you think I'm worried about "Zara's use of English". I find this very absurd as i don't see how this is pertinent to my life as a Nigerian citizen. If you read and analyse my comments carefully- like seriously no offense meant, my anger is channelled towards nepotism and sentimentalism. I could care less about Zara's English, believe me I've seen worse graduates. What pains me is the fact that people like Zara will get to be leaders in this country, believe me, they will.
This would be my last post on this as you are entitled to your opinion.

The title says of the post is "Did Zahra go to school"? How does that relate to nepotism? You can talk about nepotism with mentioning Zahra...

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Roh50(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
She is not a law graduate, it is her sister that is the law graduate but that's not an excuse for whatever u are saying @op

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
AZeD1:

This would be my last post on this as you are entitled to your opinion.

The title says of the post is "Did Zahra go to school"? How does that relate to nepotism? You can talk about nepotism with mentioning Zahra...
You just want me to insult you sha. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Don't judge a post by it's title too. You read the post and the only thing you could make out of it was the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roh50:
She is not a law graduate, it is her sister that is the law graduate but that's not an excuse for whatever u are saying @op
Get your facts right. Zara is a graduate and has been called to bar.

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
...and your only proof is a parody account? Try better please. Don't make me use the search function to find her original Twitter account name.
Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:
...and your only proof is a parody account? Try better please. Don't make me use the search function to find her original Twitter account name.
Please do use it. I already told a guy i don't know about the authenticity as the account is not consistent. But you can check this link out. http://vickyloniasblog.com/2016/09/26/zahra-buhari-gets-bombarded-by-facebook-fans-photos/

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
Please do use it. I already told a guy i don't know about the authenticity as the account is not consistent. But you can check this link out. http://vickyloniasblog.com/2016/09/26/zahra-buhari-gets-bombarded-by-facebook-fans-photos/

http://www.lindaikejisblog(dot)com/2015/01/hilarious-buharis-daughter-zahra-causes.html?m=1
Her Twitter account name is @Zahra3. I think it was the same one she used in criticizing the Gabonese government so it got deleted later on.
If I'm correct then she currently has no public social media presence as was reported by the presidency after the incident.

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
I feel like pooing on this thread. How in Pete's name did someone took time to write all these and it ended up making no sense! If you got any white matter inside that cranium of yours Mr Op, you'd have figured out that a piece of God's perfect sculpture like Zara doesn't necessarily need her parents money to fund her education. If you have the opportunity and the means, you'll fund her education yourself even in your afterlife! ...and like hell you'll be glad to announce it to the whole world! Damn it! Can't you use your head for once?

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Shiitposter: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
He thinks being able to speak queens english (a borrowed language) that doesn't even belong to us is an achievement.
Lol, what the british did to us can never be undone.
You should consider sudoku

1 Like

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

http://www.lindaikejisblog(dot)com/2015/01/hilarious-buharis-daughter-zahra-causes.html?m=1
Her Twitter account name is @Zahra3. I think it was the same one she used in criticizing the Gabonese government so it got deleted later on.
If I'm correct then she currently has no public social media presence as was reported by the presidency after the incident.
I get you. But check the photos i uploaded, it was stated in the bio that the former account- @Zahra3, has been hacked and not in use anymore. The father uses plagiarised speeches, wouldn't be surprised if her critique of the Gabonese government was written by someone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigtiny10:
I get you. But check the photos i uploaded, it was stated in the bio that the former account- @Zahra3, has been hacked and not in use anymore. The father uses plagiarised speeches, wouldn't be surprised if her critique of the Gabonese government was written by someone else.
Any yahoo boy can write the same. It's common knowledge her account was closed because it was announced publicly.
Also there is no possible way one with terrible grammar can graduate from a UK university. I'm telling you from experience. Having bad grammar means the person had poor secondary school education of which foreign universities would advice the person in question to brush up or withdraw from the institution.

2 Likes

Re: Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fit2Rule:
I feel like pooing on this thread. How in Pete's name did someone took time to write all these and it ended up making no sense! If you got any white matter inside that cranium of yours Mr Op, you'd have figured out that a piece of God's perfect sculpture like Zara doesn't necessarily need her parents money to fund her education. If you have the opportunity and the means, you'll fund her education yourself even in your afterlife! ...and like hell you'll be glad to announce it to the whole world! Damn it! Can't you use your head for once?
Ah Ah. Wetin Zara give this one chop. grin

Oya do fast and poo on the thread o! grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders / This Is How Atiku Would Win In Various Zone In 2019 / ESN Members Use Nigerian Policemen Head For Barbecue (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.