Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship (46232 Views)

Total E&P Industrial Training Application / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by durableking: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls has anyone bin able to register NNPC/TOTAL scholarship?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Marshalynk: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Plc I register with my mail nd they send me the link to create a password but I was unable to visit the link,nd I try with different mail but still I could'nt please I need U help!!
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by stixz(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Marshalynk:
Plc I register with my mail nd they send me the link to create a password but I was unable to visit the link,nd I try with different mail but still I could'nt please I need U help!!
The same thing is happening to me... After clicking the set password link it will go to login page.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by stixz(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Pic 1: Registration screen
Pic 2: The email I got after registration
Pic 3: After following the link
Pic 4: After typing my usn\email the mail I got

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by stixz(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Pic 5: after following the reset password link

It's been like this since yesterday, does anyone have a solution to it pls?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by hotncold(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
stixz:

What browser are you using? I think you should use Chrome browser
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by stixz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
hotncold:

What browser are you using? I think you should use Chrome browser
I've been using chrome since even tried UC still the same.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by phrezzz: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
i have applied and gotton a confirmation mail. baba God na ur hand e dey now...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Princejebs(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
phrezzz:
Have you been able to apply?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Hardeysolution(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
I have successfully registered. Even though I am a fresher. For the cpga that was compulsory I put.0.00 for the admission letter were yet to get I put in the jamb consideration Information I pray they understand.. ..
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by phrezzz: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Princejebs:
Have you been able to apply?
Yes. did it 2day
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by 2nex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
....pls house what's the next step after clicking on the link sent to d email..after clicking it took me to another page with numeric password and was asked to reset password...how will I do that??...someone shud help out.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by hotncold(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
stixz:

I've been using chrome since even tried UC still the same.

Ok sorry about that. May be you should try registering with another email entirely because the site is very functional now. All the best.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fawaz050(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
LordEmerald:

the max is 200k
and mind you, only your passport should be in Jpeg format.
the rest are to be in pdf.
really?but b4 one cud use any of d stated format now..abi dem change m ni
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by LordEmerald(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
fawaz050:
really?but b4 one cud use any of d stated format now..abi dem change m ni

Exactly what I thought too. But I was unable to submit my application, So I had to chat with one of their support, and the person sent me a link of FAQs and it was clearly stated that all document must be in pdf and not more than 200k each except for passport that must be in jpg and also not more than 200k.

It's until I met those requirement that my application was accepted..
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fawaz050(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2016
LordEmerald:

Exactly what I thought too. But I was unable to submit my application, So I had to chat with one of their support, and the person sent me a link of FAQs and it was clearly stated that all document must be in pdf and not more than 200k each except for passport that must be in jpg and also not more than 200k.

wao Ok Bro.Thanks
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Opey4luv(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2016
LordEmerald:

I was able to complete my registration with all the files in jpg.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Opey4luv:

I was able to complete my registration with all the files in jpg.

Same here, the most important thing is that your file should not exceed 200kb,

Scanned doc maybe in .jpg or PDF cos the site clearly state below each upload that file accepted are either: Jpg, png, or PDF.... all are format for scanned doc...

Have a nice day!
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kunlexic(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2016
Who have idea of when they will start shortlisting and what are the criteria for shortlisting?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'm having same problem. Help Please all

2nex:
pls house what's the next step after clicking on the link sent to d email..after clicking it took me to another page with numeric password and was asked to reset password...how will I do that??...someone shud help out.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please I've got a problem. I have done the pre-registration of the NNPC /Total scholarship. a confirmation email was sent to me so I could set my password and complete the registration. But in the confirmation Email link, when I click it, it tells me to reset password which I did and the same thing they keep sending to my Email and I'm yet to set password. Help Please!
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
having same problem ooo. Have you rectified the problem? help me Pls if u. have. thanks.

stixz:

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
kennyjam:
Please I've got a problem. I have done the pre-registration of the NNPC /Total scholarship. a confirmation email was sent to me so I could set my password and complete the registration. But in the confirmation Email link, when I click it, it tells me to reset password which I did and the same thing they keep sending to my Email and I'm yet to set password. Help Please!

ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK SENT TO UR EMAIL ADDRESS, THE PAGE THAT OPENS SHOW U A SPACE FOR PASSWORD,
ENTER THE PASSWORD YOU WANT AND CLICK RESET PASSWORD.
IT WILL BE SAVED GO BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE AND LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS AS USERNAME AND YOUR NEW PASSWORD.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by calculator123(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
phrezzz:
bros i registered yesterday and the link that was sent to my mail took me back to d login page.what do i input as password help pls
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by calculator123(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
hotncold:

Ok sorry about that. May be you should try registering with another email entirely because the site is very functional now. All the best.
bros i registered yesterday the link sent to me took me to tge homepage what doi use as my password
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by calculator123(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls help guys how do i go about this application.i havent even registered yet
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by calculator123(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls help guys how do i go about this application.i havent even registered yet when is it closing
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by phrezzz: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
calculator123:
bros i registered yesterday and the link that was sent to my mail took me back to d login page.what do i input as password help pls
Put in the password u created with the username
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by stixz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
kennyjam:
having same problem ooo. Have you rectified the problem? help me Pls if u. have. thanks.

No,it's still the same
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Ibiblaze(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordEmerald:

Bro how did u manage to reduce it to below 200kb
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
engrjosefz:

ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK SENT TO UR EMAIL ADDRESS, THE PAGE THAT OPENS SHOW U A SPACE FOR PASSWORD,
IT WILL BE SAVED GO BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE AND LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS AS USERNAME AND YOUR NEW PASSWORD.

thanks bro. I did click on the link and i wasnt taken to the link i am to insert password. Rather, a page i am to insert my username or email where a link will be sent to me. that is what i keep on getting. Besides that, there are many other links also sent together with the mail. Any other help,please?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
engrjosefz:

the link u inserted ur password, did u also insert ur email or username before inserting the password?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Aborted Baby Found By Uniport: Wicked (Viewer Discretion) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.