Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship (46243 Views)

Total E&P Industrial Training Application / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by TheSCRYPT: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
LordEmerald:

Exactly what I thought too. But I was unable to submit my application, So I had to chat with one of their support, and the person sent me a link of FAQs and it was clearly stated that all document must be in pdf and not more than 200k each except for passport that must be in jpg and also not more than 200k.

It's until I met those requirement that my application was accepted..

The emboldened is unfounded and not true. I just completed an application for my younger brother. The only pdf doc I uploaded was his undergraduate result. All others were in jpg format.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kisofz: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
engrjosefz:

ONCE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK SENT TO UR EMAIL ADDRESS, THE PAGE THAT OPENS SHOW U A SPACE FOR PASSWORD,
ENTER THE PASSWORD YOU WANT AND CLICK RESET PASSWORD.
IT WILL BE SAVED GO BACK TO THE LOGIN PAGE AND LOGIN WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS AS USERNAME AND YOUR NEW PASSWORD.
I did as you said but it said wrong password what should I do
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kisofz: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2016
I keep following the link but it keeps asking me to do the same thing over and over again Please help
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2016
help please! i have registered with my email and password. an email was sent to me to set password. i entered the link and i was taken to where i was asked to insert my email or username which i did and an email was sent to me. the email link sent to me still brought me to where i am to insert username or password again. keeps taking me round a circle. someone who has succesfully done his should tell me how he did his. Thanks.
did the email sent to u to set ur password required u to put ur username or email?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Kisofz:
I did as you said but it said wrong password what should I do

Add me on WA 08155154278
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
phrezzz:
i have applied and gotton a confirmation mail. baba God na ur hand e dey now...

help please! i have registered with my email and password. an email was sent to me to set password. i entered the link and i was taken to where i was asked to insert my email or username which i did and an email was sent to me. the email link sent to me still brought me to wherei am to insert username or password again. keeps taking me round a circle. someone who has succesfully done his should tell me how he did his. Thanks.did the email sent to u to set ur password required u to put ur usernameor email?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
engrjosefz:

Add me on WA 08155154278

let me also add u pls
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
kennyjam:

let me also add u pls
Add, I will see how I can help you resolve it....
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2016
engrjosefz:

Add, I will see how I can help you resolve it....

ok bro. i have added u but it shows u were last seen on thursday.

i have sent u a msg on whatsapp
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by kennyjam: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2016
stixz:

No,it's still the same

i am still working on it. ok
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by petux(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
fazziee:
click this link to apply https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-eligibility/
hello, am an aspirant of unilag. just gained admission this year tho. can I apply? coz as @ now, our admission letter from jamb is not out and we have to upload it. can I still apply?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by un48table: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
please, if you have any solution to the problem, you can just post it here, cos the issue is affecting many people, including myself. Thanks
engrjosefz:

Add me on WA 08155154278
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
From my experience so far with the application confirmation email.
USE CHROME BROWSER TO OPEN THE LINK FROM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

DON'T USE UC BROWSER OR ANY OTHER BROWSERS AND YOU WILL BE FINE...

COME AND GIVE YOUR TESTIMONY AND THANK ME LATER...

it works 100% so don't get it twisted again...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fawaz050(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
engrjosefz:
From my experience so far with the application confirmation email.

USE CHROME BROWSER TO OPEN THE LINK FROM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

DON'T USE UC BROWSER OR ANY OTHER BROWSERS AND YOU WILL BE FINE...

COME AND GIVE YOUR TESTIMONY AND THANK ME LATER...

it works 100% so don't get it twisted again...
LEGITLAYO when d tin dey close na
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by LEGITLAYO: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
fawaz050:
LEGITLAYO when d tin dey close na
Oga mi, according to the site, e be like sey na November 13th oh.
I trust you've registered already. wink
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kunlexic(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
petux:

hello, am an aspirant of unilag. just gained admission this year tho. can I apply? coz as @ now, our admission letter from jamb is not out and we have to upload it. can I still apply?
U dnt need to apply,wait till the time u resumed.More scholarship are on the way.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fawaz050(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Oga mi, according to the site, e be like sey na November 13th oh.
I trust you've registered already. wink
bossay I neva register fa. na my spreadsheet o..I neva enter Ilorin so I am yet to collect it
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kisofz: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
There is no option for reset password
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kisofz: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
I tried google chrome no difference

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by LEGITLAYO: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
fawaz050:
bossay I neva register fa. na my spreadsheet o..I neva enter Ilorin so I am yet to collect it
Una get luck for una school sha.
Quick release of results.
Unlike mine.
Sha do fast apply for this thing. wink
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Eleniyan15: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
what about someone with no local govt proof can I apply!!!!
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fawaz050(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Una get luck for una school sha.
Quick release of results.
Unlike mine.
Sha do fast apply for this thing. wink
I go do m by God's grace..if ah no enter Ilorin ah fit say ah neva get CGpa grin
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fazziee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
I just re-applied...this stuff ain't easy...
Guys i will b creating a WA group on 4th of Nov. Feel free to drop ur nmba...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by dopedan(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
please I am entering 200 level next year and my 100 level cgpa is not out at all. can I still apply. Futo .....please help

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by LEGITLAYO: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
dopedan:
please I am entering 200 level next year and my 100 level cgpa is not out at all. can I still apply. Futo .....please help

Do not let that deter you.
Most of us here are just like you.
Go ahead and apply.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Sirhethat12(f): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2016
fazziee:
I just re-applied...this stuff ain't easy...
Guys i will b creating a WA group on 4th of Nov. Feel free to drop ur nmba...

As in ehn it almost got me frustrated, taught you said you not creating the group again?...... 08104426784
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Kunlexic(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2016
dopedan:
Go and apply...GP is required for 200level student alone
Just put '1' or your cgpa if u are in 100L.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Hey we are setmates. While ppl in most private schools and federal school such as Unn and Unilorin and some state schools have started school fot this academic year. Some even have matric no now such as covenant university students. Mtcheeew it is unfair. See unilag person, you can use your admission letter from your school. It is even written in the requirements, you can check it. The problem now is matric no . I wrote a message to them asking if I could use jamb reg no because my school would only hand it out when I have paid for my school fees which is after admission and departmental clearance, by then scholarship deadline would have gone. I also let them know it would be unfair if students in the school I mentioned above could apply and I couldn't although we are setmates. I would also advice you to open an account and chat with them if they reply pls post it here. They have not replied to.mine yet if they do I would let you know
petux:

Hey we are setmates. While ppl in most private schools and federal school such as Unn and Unilorin and some state schools have started school fot this academic year. Some even have matric no now such as covenant university students. Mtcheeew it is unfair. See unilag person, you can use your admission letter from your school. It is even written in the requirements, you can check it. The problem now is matric no . I wrote a message to them asking if I could use jamb reg no because my school would only hand it out when I have paid for my school fees which is after admission and departmental clearance, by then scholarship deadline would have gone. I also let them know it would be unfair if students in the school I mentioned above could apply and I couldn't although we are setmates. I would also advice you to open an account and chat with them if they reply pls post it here. They have not replied to.mine yet if they do I would let you know
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Pemale(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2016
2017/2018 International Undergraduate Student Scholarships at University of Hawaii in USA http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/11/20172018-international-undergraduate.html
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Please ooo someone should help everytime wrong password. I have reset it thrice. Please anyone with a clue should help why are they not replying to my msg. They are telling me is not the right pasword for my email, I have reset it thrice while putting the right password please help me
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Jmedico: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Fairezest:
Please ooo someone should help everytime wrong password. I have reset it thrice. Please anyone with a clue should help why are they not replying to my msg. They are telling me is not the right pasword for my email, I have reset it thrice while putting the right password please help me
I advise u stop resetting but register again still using d same email buh diff username.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by calculator123(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
kennyjam:

thanks bro. I did click on the link and i wasnt taken to the link i am to insert password. Rather, a page i am to insert my username or email where a link will be sent to me. that is what i keep on getting. Besides that, there are many other links also sent together with the mail. Any other help,please?
have u resolved it because i am having same issues oh.registered a link was sent to my mail box clicked on link and it wqas telling me to enter username or mail to reset password and it keeps going in circles .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / Which Nigerian University Is This? / Nigerian Slay Queen Bags Law Degree From UK University. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.