Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? (879 Views)

Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by yomitesp(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
Have you ever been discriminated ? Racial , Gender , Socioeconomic , Tribal , Religious , Disability ,Physical ,Age, Subgroups etc.
Please share your views !!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by mamagee6(f): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2009
, And how does this racial discrimination make a damn difference in your life? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by yomitesp(m): 1:21am On Oct 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

, And how does this racial discrimination make a damn difference in your life? undecided

This is a forum. If you have nothing to share why donĀ“t keep mute
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by mamagee6(f): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2009
^^^More like your stupid gay ass getting a fuc.king job and possibly a life. cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by yomitesp(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

^^^More like your stupid gay ass getting a fuc.king job and possibly a life. cool

Whatta nice remark from an ugly biaatch !!! shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by mamagee6(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
^^^Looks like the ugly bastard hasn't had any replies to her post, it looks like people have noticed how much of a vile scumbag you are. cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by yomitesp(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

^^^Looks like the ugly bastard hasn't had any replies to her post, it looks like people have noticed how much of a vile scumbag you are. cool cool

Thanks for your attention !!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by Outstrip(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
Not directly as far as I can tell
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by Outstrip(f): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
Oh I actually remember once in springfield, illinois at the grocery store when I wanted to pay for my groceries she actually asked me if I was paying with LINK which is basically foodstamps. LOL.
Re: Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? by agathamari(f): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
im a girl so that would be a duh! and im irish living in nigeria. the locals hate me cause im white and the whites hate me cause im irish. come to think about it i have the same problem in some areas of europe (being hated for being irish)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Experience This In Your Childhood Days? / What State Is This Person From? / Death Of Fulanis And Fulfulde Language !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.