Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com (83822 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by silent10(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
itswell1:
Pdpoo will be buried 100 feet beneath the ground today.
They are known for rigging but no way today for them
Igbinedion and anenih have too much damage to Edo state.
Am happy we will know the real results in some hours time and not the FAKE RESULTS BEEN BANDIED AROUND BY the 5% CHILDREN OF HATE. as Edo state don become BIAFRA REPUBLIC.
USELESS N ARROGANT TRIBE FULL OF DRUGS PUSHER, FRAUDSTERS, CHEATS, KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBER, FAKE PRODUCT SELLER, MERCHANTS OF DEATH.

ADD YOURS

grin grin grin @ d bolded
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Icon4s(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jeel:
see Vanguards results: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/edo-election-counting-of-votes-ongoing-as-pdp-allegedly-takes-early-lead/

Pretty much same as results we have been seing here on nairaland.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by rose54321: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
I really want PDP to win, not because i am a supporter or like the party. But to indirectly tell APC that we Nigerians are not happy and they need to sit up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by jerryfisher(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
All hail the largest party in africa!!!!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
slyxavi:

Don't mind dat small village boy!

Thank you but very soon we will know who is the village boy. Meanwhile see the current state of the results

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Realhommie(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yeligray:
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCKS 2GETHER-BRO.
If you say so.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
royalemperors:

As an edolite, an electorate and an APC party agent, I can boldly and categorically state that majority of these results are fake. this is far from the realities on ground.

So elated right now because from the 6 polling units that makes up ikpoba okha ward 4, my humble self and fellow APC comrades won 4 of the polling units.

Official results from fellow party agents indicates that we have taken over Uhunwonde, Oredo, Ekpoma, and so many other local govts.
sorry lienus

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Realhommie(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
rose54321:
I really want PDP to win, not because i am a supporter or like the party. But to indirectly tell APC that we Nigerians are not happy and they need to sit up.
Not when the incumbent in the state has done well.

PDP did nothing in Edo for 8yrz,don't forget that.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:

Where is pdp leading. See current result
at 8:13AM abi?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Yeligray(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Realhommie:
What do you mean Nigerians have decided to shine their eyes? With due respect sir, Osho has done well for Edo people sentiments aside.

Coz PMB's led fg is doing poorly atm doesn't mean there are no APC gov's performing. Infact the APC gov's are even doing better than their PDP counterparts if you put them side by side.

So stop saying Nigerians, this is a state election. May the best candidate and better party win.
.don't blame me 4 wat i said but blame me 4 being patriotic, blame me 4 luvinq my country, blame me 4 hating APC 4 d sufferinq it has cost d masses...NIGERIA IS A FAMILY MESS WITH ONE YOU MESS WITH A CROWD.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by bokohalal(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
This thread should be closed. Premium Times has more credible results on their website and it is hugely at variance with what obtains here.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by phreakabit(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Icon4s(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
bokohalal:
This thread should be closed. Premium Times has more credible results on their website and it is hugely at variance with what obtains here.

why not post the link here.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by dustmalik: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

at 8:13AM abi?
Location of the twitter account operator determines the time of post.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by LorDBolton(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
My God!!! Dont you understand the meaning of ''unofficial'' again? We need to declare an emergency in our educational sector....

Smh... it is u who lacks comprehension skills, I have nothing against unofficial results being posted.

My grouse was Why should one without EVIDENCE(PICTURE/VIDEO) be pushed to FP? Or can't u read?

If you're actually educated and appreciate the 'fragile peace' being observed right now in edo st. U would kick against "RUMOUR MONGERING"

Ok here are my unofficial results orhionwon ward 8 unit 2. Apc 21 pdp 512. Does it take anything to type a fake result? One mumu will read it and go around neighbourhood claiming they've won when OFFICIAL results are released they will claim rigging & b4 u know it violence ensues.

It's called the butterfly effect & people can get jailed for it. Let those with evidence post it simple, I was a P.O during my service so I know how one small unsubstantiated rumour can kill the credibility of a process if not nipped in the bud.

A nation deserves her leaders & if integrity is something you take for granted then I put it to you...you're part of our problems.

Go and relate with your I.Q mates. Bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by olajizz01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Osun, Imo, plateau etc are doing well abi?

Man,remove State of Osun among the states that their govnors are not doing well abegi,am from Osun and currently living there.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by kahal29: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
royalemperors:

As an edolite, an electorate and an APC party agent, I can boldly and categorically state that majority of these results are fake. this is far from the realities on ground.

So elated right now because from the 6 polling units that makes up ikpoba okha ward 4, my humble self and fellow APC comrades won 4 of the polling units.

Official results from fellow party agents indicates that we have taken over Uhunwonde, Oredo, Ekpoma, and so many other local govts.

You are very correct. See evidence below from premium times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211449-%e2%80%8eedo-governorship-election-2016-live-updates.html

Some results from Ikpoba Okha Ward 7
Out of 15 units, PDP managed only one victory in some of the results declared under Ward 7, in Ikpoba-Okha, one of the areas with very high number of voters. Below are the results.

Unit 16
APC – 145
PDP – 69

Unit 17
APC – 132
PDP – 46

Unit 18
APC – 140
PDP – 53

Unit 20
APC – 100
PDP – 52

Unit 21
APC – 134
PDP – 48

Unit 22
APC – 79
PDP – 28

Unit 24
APC – 98
PDP – 71

Unit 28
APC – 120
PDP – 121

Unit 32
APC – 98
PDP – 71

Unit 33
APC – 148
PDP – 108

Unit 34
APC – 129
PDP – 81

Unit 35
APC – 101
PDP – 85

Unit 36
APC – 117
PDP – 107

Unit 37
APC – 92
PDP – 57

Unit 39
APC – 125
PDP -88

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
itswell1:
Pdpoo will be buried 100 feet beneath the ground today.
They are known for rigging but no way today for them
Igbinedion and anenih have too much damage to Edo state.
Am happy we will know the real results in some hours time and not the FAKE RESULTS BEEN BANDIED AROUND BY the 5% CHILDREN OF HATE. as if Edo state don become BIAFRA REPUBLIC.
USELESS N ARROGANT TRIBE FULL OF DRUGS PUSHER, FRAUDSTERS, CHEATS, KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBER, FAKE PRODUCT SELLER, MERCHANTS OF DEATH.

ADD YOURS

is there any rope,transformer or rat poison ? Pls do the needful like your previous ancestors nonsense
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by oba2flex(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Guy why are u bothering yourself with these agents of discord.

Lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44 I know you all like me are not in benin so you have no fear 'enabling' agents of provocation hoping to stoke the flames of violence.

How can u push "UNOFFICIAL" results to FP without corresponding proof of these results??

Have u no credibility? Scratch that patriotism!

I put it to you all karma is a beach! And the devil doesn't forget keep offering platform to any and everyone with UNVERIFIED information on delicate issues like ELECTION!
I am with u on this. Its very wrong for this to be on front page as it is unofficial.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Shame to all those who inspite of the current difficulties in the country as a result of wrong economic policies primarily implemented by APC led government still go ahead to vote for APC candidate at any level. It is very shameful. It shows we like bad things in this country.

Before i leave, thunder fire Buhari/APC and all the supporters from top to the bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by opribo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
I wonder how he will jump this time around.

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by saintfrank(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
okay here come the change...PDP is the change grin grin grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by ArabMopol(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
we are about to rescue Edo state from the hands of APC rogues...

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by royalemperors: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
sorry lienus
I dislike people that aren't stvpid but choose to be, that's the path you fall on.

Here are official results and please save this page to enable you cross check with the results that would be released by inec later on.

Oredo Ward 11, Unit 17, APC 103
PDP 81
Ward 11, Unit 19, APC 98 PDP 95
Ward 11, unit 20, APC 110 PDP 73
Ward 11,unit 21, APC 103 PDP 81
Etsako West, (AUCHI) Ward 2, Unit 1 PDP 94 APC 176 ACPN 5
Estako West, ward 11, UNIT 11, APC 239 PDP 54 Invalid 47
Esan West, UNIT 11, APC 69 PDP 158 Invalid 21
Ikpoba Okha Ward 2, Unit 12 APC – 92 PDP – 85
Akoko Edo ward 5 unit 3 , APC 177, PDP 75
Oredo Ward 1 unit 6 APC 150 PDP 96
Ovia North East LGA, Ward 6, Unit 6. APC 231 PDP 151
Oredo Ward 2, Unit 1 (Oyegun’s unit) APC – 69 votes, PDP – 78
Orhionmwon Ward 1, Unit 12: APC 119 PDP 70
Oredo Unit 2; APC 93 ,PDP 90
ward 12 EGOR LGA, Ward 3,Unit 18; AA – 23, APC – 279, KOWA – 17, PDP – 288, SDP -21, UPP – 0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by LorDBolton(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
oba2flex:

I am with u on this. Its very wrong for this to be on front page as it is unofficial.

They're only interested in increasing traffic...

They have lost my respect.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by uduigwomen(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
This wicked n satanic change must be rejected in all ramifications weather at Federal or state. Change the change
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by royalemperors: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:

You are very correct. See evidence below from premium times

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211449-%e2%80%8eedo-governorship-election-2016-live-updates.html

Some results from Ikpoba Okha Ward 7
Out of 15 units, PDP managed only one victory in some of the results declared under Ward 7, in Ikpoba-Okha, one of the areas with very high number of voters. Below are the results.

Unit 16
APC – 145
PDP – 69

Unit 17
APC – 132
PDP – 46

Unit 18
APC – 140
PDP – 53

Unit 20
APC – 100
PDP – 52

Unit 21
APC – 134
PDP – 48

Unit 22
APC – 79
PDP – 28

Unit 24
APC – 98
PDP – 71

Unit 28
APC – 120
PDP – 121

Unit 32
APC – 98
PDP – 71

Unit 33
APC – 148
PDP – 108

Unit 34
APC – 129
PDP – 81

Unit 35
APC – 101
PDP – 85

Unit 36
APC – 117
PDP – 107

Unit 37
APC – 92
PDP – 57

Unit 39
APC – 125
PDP -88
I hereby endorse these results as the true reflection on ground. Currently at Ikpoba-okha ward 4 inec collation center.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by slyxavi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
kahal29:

Thank you but very soon we will know who is the village boy. Meanwhile see the current state of the results

By pass 8am in the morning?....please get lost
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by teebaxy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
PDP win win won wonning
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by bakila: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
kcmichael:
Ikpoba okha ward 5,unit 16 APC 536,PDP 10,APC teaching PDP lesson in Edo state.said APC
Bros ebi like say I no trust this your result. Is it a retaliation from the result posted for some polling units at Egor LG? If so good.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by bakila: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
SerialGist:
Shame to all those who inspite of the current difficulties in the country as a result of wrong economic policies primarily implemented by APC led government still go ahead to vote for APC candidate at any level. It is very shameful. It shows we like bad things in this country.

Before i leave, thunder fire Buhari/APC and all the supporters from top to the bottom.
It should read " primarily originated from PDP government"

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com by Realhommie(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smh... it is u who lacks comprehension skills, I have nothing against unofficial results being posted.

My grouse was Why should one without EVIDENCE(PICTURE/VIDEO) be pushed to FP? Or can't u read?

If you're actually educated and appreciate the 'fragile peace' being observed right now in edo st. U would kick against "RUMOUR MONGERING"

Ok here are my unofficial results orhionwon ward 8 unit 2. Apc 21 pdp 512. Does it take anything to type a fake result? One mumu will read it and go around neighbourhood claiming they've won when OFFICIAL results are released they will claim rigging & b4 u know it violence ensues.

It's called the butterfly effect & people can get jailed for it. Let those with evidence post it simple, I was a P.O during my service so I know how one small unsubstantiated rumour can kill the credibility of a process if not nipped in the bud.

A nation deserves her leaders & if integrity is something you take for granted then I put it to you...you're part of our problems.

Go and relate with your I.Q mates. Bye
See slam dunk BRUTALITY.... Hehehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.