Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client (14896 Views)

Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by rudestmcblaze: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2016
That dude is crazy...he should try to be sensitive and professional, the girl too should be smart next time and not be acting like ogbono
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fuk ya mama
Yours too.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
charix:

Yours too.
don't EVER INSULT MY MOTHER!! That will get me mad
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
don't EVER INSULT MY MOTHER!! That will get me mad
Don't wish unto others what you can't take yourself. You no dey read bible?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
charix:

Don't wish unto others what you can't take yourself. You no dey read bible?
if you read the bible PASTOR, you will also see where it says, DO NOY JUDGE, LEAST THOU BE JUDGED!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
if you read the bible PASTOR, you will also see where it says, DO NOY JUDGE, LEAST THOU BE JUDGED!
See your life! You follow me on nairaland yet never post on relevant and educative threads. Keep making nonsensical comments, ewu!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
charix:

See your life! You follow me on nairaland yet never post on relevant and educative threads. Keep making nonsensical comments, ewu!
who comes to a gossip.site for educative threads, fuk outta here punk!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
who comes to a gossip.site for educative threads, fuk outta here punk!
Hence the reason you'd stay mediocre for a longer time than I originally predicted. Nairaland is a resource where one can learn and improve anything, apparently even ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2016
charix:

Hence the reason you'd stay mediocre for a longer time than I originally predicted. Nairaland is a resource where one can learn and improve anything, apparently even ignorance.
so this is your university, no wonder why you are this dull as a man. Talking shop. Gossip stop. Market woman like you!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
so this is your university, no wonder why you are this dull as a man. Talking shop. Gossip stop. Market woman like you!
Lol. Bia, which school did you go to again? I need to find out and ask for a refund of your education. I know you and Sarah attended FGC back in the day but I'm still scratching my head on whether you went higher especially with the too cool for school attitude you put up after 2009.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2016
annnikky:
.html
Not that I give a shiit about you, but why the feck did you not reply after you kind of committed me in some other thread?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by annnikky(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Julian08:

Not that I give a shiit about you, but why the feck did you not reply after you kind of committed me in some other thread?
Ehya.. Am so sori sad
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2016
charix:

Lol. Bia, which school did you go to again? I need to find out and ask for a refund of your education. I know you and Sarah attended FGC back in the day but I'm still scratching my head on whether you went higher especially with the too cool for school attitude you put up after 2009.
B'tch I'm famous, you can find that info on Wikipedia, its public information
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
B'tch I'm famous, you can find that info on Wikipedia, its public information
Stay ignorant.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Peacefullove: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
am not saying this is not true . but am starting to get skeptical of all this chat leaks posts , we are living in a world where people look for cheap popularity . two people can just arrange this chats to keep people talking on the net .

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Peacefullove: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
am not saying this is not true . but am starting to get skeptical of all this chat leaks posts , we are living in a world where people look for cheap popularity . two people can just arrange this chats to keep people talking on the net .

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by GuDErboY(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
See Olosho wey sabi speak English oo......
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
charix:

Stay ignorant.
stop filling up my mentions please & thank you- Carlista
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Peacefullove:

great point but I am not a celebrity, charix is, he is dbanj in disguise trying to build his fading popularity
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
great point but I am not a celebrity, charix is, he is dbanj in disguise trying to build his fading popularity
Jonzing. Trolling so much you've done it into a non-related thread. I guess you think this is one of your useless threads where all replies are about you.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop filling up my mentions please & thank you- Carlista
You asked for this. Na two of us get one knicker from yesterday onwards.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
charix:

You asked for this. Na two of us get one knicker from yesterday onwards.
grin God forbid I share one knicker with your poverty stricken body
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
charix:

Jonzing. Trolling so much you've done it into a non-related thread. I guess you think this is one of your useless threads where all replies are about you.
my name is carlista Prisca, I know you not, am not monachi abi
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
grin God forbid I share one knicker with your poverty stricken body
...and inanity ensues.
Munachi, happy independence day. We're still waiting for your _nudes to hit frontpage draped in a Nigerian flag. It's now common knowledge weekly photoshoots're your sworn destiny.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
my name is carlista Prisca, I know you not, am not monachi abi
Who the _fuck is Carlista Prisca and what do you stand to gain posing as Munachi Abii?! If this is true you should've picked a more accomplished MBGN like Agbani Darego to masquerade as. Both of you(Munachi and Carlista) are mediocre and would remain so for a long time till proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
charix:

Who the _fuck is Carlista Prisca and what do you stand to gain posing as Munachi Abii?! If this is true you should've picked a more accomplished MBGN like Agbani Darego to masquerade as. Both of you(Munachi and Carlista) are mediocre and would remain so for a long time till proven otherwise.
muna is the most beautiful.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
charix:

...and inanity ensues.
Munachi, happy independence day. We're still waiting for your _nudes to hit frontpage draped in a Nigerian flag. It's now common knowledge weekly photoshoots're your sworn destiny.
am Carlista and I would like if you address me as such. I am the girlfriend to Bryan okwara. Munas shoots are not weekly so shut up!!!
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
am Carlista and I would like if you address me as such. I am the girlfriend to Bryan okwara. Munas shoots are not weekly so shut up!!!
Bryan Okwara has a girlfriend? Pics or it didn't happen! Munachi or Carlista, you're a low esteemed girl whichever way.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Still can't reduce your ego no matter who you pose as. It's now irritating and more of a reason I don't believe this new claim.
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The only person in the world who believes Munachi Abii is beautiful is Munachi Abii herself. It's self evident in her fruitless attempts at convincing the general public.
Watching her create thread after thread tirelessly and the manner nairalanders tear her down bit by bit with detailed responses is akin to a world-class comedy show I snuck into without paying.

1 Like

Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Palmwinetapper: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2016
charix:

The only person in the world who believes Munachi Abii is beautiful is Munachi Abii herself. It's self evident in her fruitless attempts at convincing the general public.
Watching her create thread after thread tirelessly and the manner nairalanders tear her down bit by bit with detailed responses is akin to a world-class comedy show I snuck into without paying.
do you not see her beautiful curves and fair skin? Are you a blind man?
Re: See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
do you not see her beautiful curves and fair skin? Are you a blind man?
Calling rhinestone diamonds would never make it so. Try from now till hell freezes over, no miracle would take place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.