Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (22818 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by eleshin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
D4Daymoo:

It is actually true sir. That's because the battery optimizes. So you need to get your hands on it if you don't believe. You know they say the proof of a pudding is in the eating. I am currently using it.

OK bro, I need to see God to actually believe he exists.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Norman4real(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
eleshin:

So going by ur logic we shudnt believe in phone specification released by the phone company itself. We need to use the phone first. Nawa ooo the struggle is real on this site.
i think he meant to say that the the capacity of the battery doesnt necessarily dictate the duration of its usage. In some cases a 2700mah battery may perform just as good as a 3200mah if the processor, screen and OS use up less power.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
eleshin:

OK bro, I need to see God to actually believe he exists.

Well if you hardly believe things, that's what you need.
Whatever happens to faith like a mustard seed?

Read this: http:///tecno-phantom-6-deca-core-helio-processor/

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
funmyade:

Oh! Nice!! I am justified. Please do share your experience with us.

I am actually enjoying every bit of it. Crispy clear picture and watching my desired movies on the FHD screen is absolutely enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
eleshin:

So going by ur logic we shudnt believe in phone specification released by the phone company itself. We need to use the phone first. Nawa ooo the struggle is real on this site.

It is packed with oga wonder of processors, Helio X20 that saves battery life and it doesn't heat up
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by FrozeBABE: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2016
funmyade:
A friend is using it. It does not heat up at all and the battery still give u about 7 hours of heavy use plus it is equipped with the USB type C port that gives u a light speed charge once the battery run out of juice
The phone is very equipt then.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by FrozeBABE: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2016
demsid:
Rubbish phone from rubbish phone makers
U are wasting space please grin

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
FrozeBABE:

The phone is very equipt then.

You can say that again!! It's way up there in the league of smartphones
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by beezyblaze(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2016
excanny:

Dude, stop this. LG G3 can't go head to head with Tecno Phantom 6+.

G3 uses an inferior processor, its OS is outdated. Pls just stop this, it's so annoying to even say the least.
What is this one saying...??
Please do make research before posting crap and showing us how ignorant you are. -__-
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by scarycuteface(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
D4Daymoo:

I am actually enjoying every bit of it. Crispy clear picture and watching my desired movies on the FHD screen is absolutely enjoyable.
Abeg, the phone make sense jare. No be by mouth..

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by ayeeshaapink: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Unbiased indeed!!!!!!!!

Watched a cleaner and more crisp video review about this phantom device
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by scarycuteface(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
COvo:
If you haven't used an iPhone before you'll think tecno and infinix are great phones
Believe me people they're all crap
Because you use an iPhone doesn't mean these devices are crap. Coz you drive a Ferrari doesn't mean a Benz car is crap. Tecno and the likes have rolled out phones that can challenge your popular brands.

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Norman4real(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
beezyblaze:

Please do make research before posting crap and showing us how ignorant you are. -__-
is he wrong in saying the LG G3 has an inferior processor compared to the p6+ .... If you are one of those who think every snapdragon processor is better than the best mtk processor then my friend u are the ignorant one.

2 Likes

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2016
scarycuteface:
Abeg, the phone make sense jare. No be by mouth..

U be correct guy bro Wey sabi correct thing
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
beezyblaze:

Do you even know that Snapdragon processors heat up?
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Norman4real:
is he wrong in saying the LG G3 has an inferior processor compared to the p6+ .... If you are one of those who think every snapdragon processor is better than the best mtk processor then my friend u are the ignorant one.

No mind am. Some people don't know but they claim they do. One of the reasons Note 7 blows up is as a result of heat from the snapdragon processor. MTKs don't heat and they optimize battery life

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by scarycuteface(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
D4Daymoo:

U be correct guy bro Wey sabi correct thing
Person wey sabi go know say the Phantom 6 make sense die.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by FrozeBABE: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
its so far the best...raping up the year as the best.
funmyade:

You can say that again!! It's way up there in the league of smartphones

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by FrozeBABE: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
dey do oo...even more than mediatek processors
D4Daymoo:

Do you even know that Snapdragon processors heat up?
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
FrozeBABE:
its so far the best...raping up the year as the best.

Arguably yes!
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
FrozeBABE:
dey do oo...even more than mediatek processors

That's what these haters wont say. How they even conveniently use a phone that heat up surprise.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by chigozie391(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Pls where can I get the phantom 6 charger... Mine just spoilt
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by pators(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2017
D4Daymoo:

That's what these haters wont say. How they even conveniently use a phone that heat up surprise.
its funny. you guys still compare tecno to other top phones.... yes they are doing a good job... but b4 we start comparing with hit brands like Samsung iphone htc lg etc.. it should first be tried and tested by the white mobile geeks ... USA.... until they do that and survive..... its a no(my opinion)
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by shiftback: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
pators:
its funny. you guys still compare tecno to other top phones.... yes they are doing a good job... but b4 we start comparing with hit brands like Samsung iphone htc lg etc.. it should first be tried and tested by the white mobile geeks ... USA.... until they do that and survive..... its a no(my opinion)
What do you mean by white mobile geeks?
so black people no sabi mobile phones? Loose this your slave mentality please

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by pators(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
shiftback:

What do you mean by white mobile geeks?
so black people no sabi mobile phones? Loose this your slave mentality please
you that have boss mentality can you soak your iphone 6 and samsung s7 in coke just to test its water resistance strenght?...... thank heaven im no slave to Chinese people
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
pators:

like we dont have mobile geeks in 9ja?! No one is comparing. They are not up there, but they are coming up. They deserve the chance. I use it and i enjoy it
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
chigozie391:
Pls where can I get the phantom 6 charger... Mine just spoilt

Check any Oraimo store. They are the authorised accessory provider for Tecno
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by chigozie391(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Check any Oraimo store. They are the authorised accessory provider for Tecno
I don't even knoe where there stores are
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
chigozie391:
I don't even knoe where there stores are

Oraimo store dey Ikeja now. Check computer village.
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by SwillG: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
COvo:
If you haven't used an iPhone before you'll think tecno and infinix are great phones
Believe me people they're all crap
Please enlighten me more on this cos I've used an iPhone before it only made me look like a rich kid(LOL) aside that deep down on the inside I was burning up cos its not flexible to begin with... Na for 9ja we the overhype things wey the weather condition not suit our own. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno P3: Is It Better Than Other Low End Smartphones? / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.