Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am (27083 Views)

EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre / Kado Yahaya Dies At Zamfara Collation Centre / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by yeyeboi(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
DeRay98:

What can he say that he didn't participate in? Was he not with Oshio for 6yrs until he felt his ambition to be guvnor will not get Oshiomhole's blessing and he ran back to his vomit. He shared the money with Igbinedion for 8yrs.
What makes him a saint?

Non of them are saints but I believe that he is a better candidate than obaseki
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Qmerit(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2016
frubben:

Which achievement Please the debt or the private state university. Or u want to start counting the public school as achievement
Or the wife?

My dear I would like not to reply you but I need to educate you a little ok.

I can see you re pdp supporter you have said debt! USA of all countries owed the biggest debt to world bank, but what matters is the debt is used for development and investment
not for recurrent expenditure, like payment of salaries,maintenance,re-payment of debts,stomach infrastructures. If USA good for it today! Or didn't you read when Ben Bruce said he would like to be a debtor just like the USA some time ago? The govt is not owing any bank a dine in Nigeria it owes world bank and you think world bank would give loan of one percent interest rate when it knows you can't pay back?, it has seen the current and future of the economic buoyant of the state so it release it base on that! World bank is not Fidelity bank you can lie to with a fake collateral.
For the achievement any new development in edo today is the AC/ACN/APC hand work! I can't list them just too many to highlight here.! If pdp did or reconstruct just 50kilomiter of roads osho would ve built on that but certainly nothing! As for schools, yes public schools, he renovated almost all the public schools in the 18LGA to a standard. There re there to see. The university is not private pls it, Edo University cause he built is in his LGA is your anger! AAU is built is Ekpma by Prof. Ambrose Alli, cause he came from the town. You think is GEJ? Take your time oooo

1 Like

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
eyeview:
INEC under the APC is a compromised one.
I feel for Nigerians who feel they can remove APC by 2019 if they don't perform. They will see the folly in that statement.

Reports of electoral malpractice done in collusion with top inec officials are rife in that state

Sorry too early to start wailing, INEC under PDP was transparent abi? Ekiti election comes to mind.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2016
mars123:
you think figures from each polling units are not there to cross check with? any candidate that feels his mandate is stolen will go to court with the necessary documents. It happened with Oshiomohle in 2007.

@ bold God bless you bro.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2016
eyeview:

Do you think Jonathan wouldn't be president now if PDP compromised inec?

Well Jonathan try so much to win at all cost but power of the people ridicule and molest his plan..

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by kaystick86(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
God will help us in this country. APC & INEC running things.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by frubben(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

My dear I would like not to reply you but I need to educate you a little ok.

I can see you re pdp supporter you have said debt! USA of all countries owed the biggest debt to world bank, but what matters is the debt is used for development and investment
not for recurrent expenditure, like payment of salaries,maintenance,re-payment of debts,stomach infrastructures. If USA good for it today! Or didn't you read when Ben Bruce said he would like to be a debtor just like the USA some time ago? The govt is not owing any bank a dine in Nigeria it owes world bank and you think world bank would give loan of one percent interest rate when it knows you can't pay back?, it has seen the current and future of the economic buoyant of the state so it release it base on that! World bank is not Fidelity bank you can lie to with a fake collateral.
For the achievement any new development in edo today is the AC/ACN/APC hand work! I can't list them just too many to highlight here.! If pdp did or reconstruct just 50kilomiter of roads osho would ve built on that but certainly nothing! As for schools, yes public schools, he renovated almost all the public schools in the 18LGA to a standard. There re there to see. The university is not private pls it, Edo University cause he built is in his LGA is your anger! AAU is built is Ekpma by Prof. Ambrose Alli, cause he came from the town. You think is GEJ? Take your time oooo

Bro for the record am not supporting any thief party, it's clear u are d apc supporter. Bro let's not waste mb for things that won't benefit us. But u can waste urs ooo
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

You and your entire family are FOOLS for life ok.
Emotion would make you commit suicide
For what you know nothing about.
You wanted us to vote pdp that destroyed
Same state before and vote out a party that
gave us good governance for same 8yrs each.?
You and ur likes cry of hunger in the land, as
if edo apc caused the so called hunger! Pdp caused it when it failed to plan for the future.
Edo people re smart and not what you think mumu! You would die of cardiac arrest for Edo election that you re not even opportune to vote.

Omo- Ale
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by 1stdammy: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
shamack:

do u think jonathan left the post willingly?
Woow!!, that's strange, think I'm in the dark here. Could u please shed more light............
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by deolu2000(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Isn't journalism suppose to fair? The news stated that collation and announcement is being expected,which is fine. But hw did you confirm that the result of edo north has been tampered with? Lazy journalist seeking cheap fame. Shior.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by gimboo81: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2016
sixtuschimere:
EdoDecides

Journalists gained access into the state collation centre in Benin City exactly 4:52 this morning.

They have immediately begun to set their camera and other gadgets, waiting for INEC officials to start collating results, and thereafter announcing the winner.

We observed that, INEC officials in conjunction with APC leaders have tampered and doctored results from Edo North Senatorial District and some areas in Edo Central Senatorial District.

Let us keep our fingers crossed as event unfolds!

Credit: Gbadura

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-inec-collation-center-awaiting.html

PDP can not win APC in Edo
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Jokerman(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Sorry too early to start wailing, INEC under PDP was transparent abi? Ekiti election comes to mind.

Bro, I thought your party said dey are coming to change the old system? ?

So you finally join PDP in their crooked ways??
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Qmerit(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
frubben:

Bro for the record am not supporting any thief party, it's clear u are d apc supporter. Bro let's not waste mb for things that won't benefit us. But u can waste urs ooo

Lolz funny you!
I'm not a politician but a supporter of a good governance. I voted yesterday for my kids future in the state! I support any gov/ president who mean for his state/country. E.g Akpabio is of the pdp but I love him so much for the work/development he brought to the state! Kwankworso sorry for the spelling a former gov of Kano state was of the pdp when I became his fan cause of his seriousness in governance, I'm a fan of Obiano Gov of Anambra State for his good job, I'm still a fan of Peter Obi and a fan of Donald Duke a former gov Cross River state, the list continue if you tried I would praise you and if you re a complete waste and thief as a gov/president I would rubbish your name as I like! Apc govs that I'm a fan to re there too and some apc govs re also complete thieves as well. All Nigerian politicians re thieves, but some re complete thieves who do nothing for their state, That's where we re in this country!
Ibori is a thief but Uduaghan is a complete thief! Base on what they did in the state.
One is cooling off in Jail why another is walking free. Thanks brother, I apologise for any unrulin statement towards you.
Regards
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro, I thought your party said dey are coming to change the old system? ?

So you finally join PDP in their crooked ways??

Change is gradual process.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Jokerman(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Change is gradual process.

Hahahaha... bro... Nigeria demselves are not ready to change, so it can't come unless you destroy the corrupt foundation which APC sadly instead of destroying are building on it...

If Nigerians were ready for changes, they wont collect money yesterday at the voting booth. ..
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by frubben(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Lolz funny you!
I'm not a politician but a supporter of a good governance. I voted yesterday for my kids future in the state! I support any gov/ president who mean for his state/country. E.g Akpabio is of the pdp but I love him so much for the work/development he brought to the state! Kwankworso sorry for the spelling a former gov of Kano state was of the pdp when I became his fan cause of his seriousness in governance, I'm a fan of Obiano Gov of Anambra State for his good job, I'm still a fan of Peter Obi and a fan of Donald Duke a former gov Cross River state, the list continue if you tried I would praise you and if you re a complete waste and thief as a gov/president I would rubbish your name as I like! Apc govs that I'm a fan to re there too and some apc govs re also complete thieves as well. All Nigerian politicians re thieves, but some re complete thieves who do nothing for their state, That's where we re in this country!
Ibori is a thief but Uduaghan is a complete thief! Base on what they did in the state.
One is cooling off in Jail why another is walking free. Thanks brother, I apologise for any unrulin statement towards you.
Regards

Peace bro. Gat notin but love for u
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by ojtech8291: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Results are trooping in:

OWAN WEST: PDP- 10,132 , APC:12,862

EGOR LGA: PDP-19,514, APC-26,177

ESAN SOUTHWEST: PDP-16,220, APC-9,130
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Hahahaha... bro... Nigeria demselves are not ready to change, so it can't come unless you destroy the corrupt foundation which APC sadly instead of destroying are building on it...

If Nigerians were ready for changes, they wont collect money yesterday at the voting booth. ..

Thank God you say Nigerians are not ready for change so why blame PMB then?
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thank God you say Nigerians are not ready for change so why blame PMB then?

Because he is the numero uno... he is the one who is to lead... he is the coach... And he was the one who many people had faith that he would turn things around, buh he ended up like them..

And remember we blamed Abacha, IBB, Obasanjo and GEJ for everything too...
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Because he is the numero uno... he is the one who is to lead... he is the coach... And he was the one who many people had faith that he would turn things around, buh he ended up like them..

And remember we blamed Abacha, IBB, Obasanjo and GEJ for everything too...

How do you want him to turn things around when ordinary first lady (PEJ) stole more than some state Governors.

How do you want him to turn things around when your brother's (NDA) are bombing pipelines to sabotage the economy and you and your like are happy about it.

How do you want him to turn things around when Dudafa looting and changing of about $1.6 billion between 2013 and 2015 and mind that what the EFCC could dig for now.

Bro PDP ruin this country.

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Tmoyo:
ok, d one wey dem conduct for ur area for 16 yrs ago, na sophisticated and scientific robot chairs dem use...Abeg na today Inec dey conduct elections since u were born....na only form Nigerians sabi

your comment is pretty dumb, i mean its only the most important decision that concerns state, why not do it in a classroom with plastic chairs. Show me robot chairs in the picture below me

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2016
adenine02:

kill yourself

For pointing out something they should already know?
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smh. Your problem is lack of exposure and illiteracy.

They should be printing cards? They should rent hall? They shouldn't use plastic chairs?

I keep telling people nigeria's problem is mental not physical or spiritual.

You are trying to come off as intelligent but failing, you have no standards at all despite all your "exposure" and "literacy" , thank God you dont work for INEC, you would have said "we are holding a conference concerning the most important event that concerns the state, why don't we just throw some things together and do it in a classroom", see below names printed on cardboard paper and folded..also posted a conference room , see if you can find it ...idiot

Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Reptyle(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
This journalist "observed" that "INEC in conjunction with APC leaders" have doctored results after been let into the collation centre at 4am to set up equipment in an obviously empty room?

I do not understand...

sixtuschimere:
EdoDecides

Journalists gained access into the state collation centre in Benin City exactly 4:52 this morning.

They have immediately begun to set their camera and other gadgets, waiting for INEC officials to start collating results, and thereafter announcing the winner.

We observed that, INEC officials in conjunction with APC leaders have tampered and doctored results from Edo North Senatorial District and some areas in Edo Central Senatorial District.

Let us keep our fingers crossed as event unfolds!

Credit: Gbadura

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-inec-collation-center-awaiting.html
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Jokerman(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

How do you want him to turn things around when ordinary first lady (PEJ) stole more than some state Governors.

How do you want him to turn things around when your brother's (NDA) are bombing pipelines to sabotage the economy and you and your like are happy about it.

How do you want him to turn things around when Dudafa looting and changing of about $1.6 billion between 2013 and 2015 and mind that what the EFCC could dig for now.

Bro PDP ruin this country.

Then stop telling us rubbish change, do your own and leave. .. You said you would turn things around... why do you continue with what PDP did??
Why not use what you have at hand to make the changes you promised??
GEJ just spent just 5 years buh u malign him because he is not in the northern military caucus abi??
Did PEJ steal more than Maryam Abacha, turai yar'adua or even this AishaBuhari??
Did GEJ government steal more than Abacha, IBB or Obasanjo's government??
Are people not looting in this present Government? ?

If Fashola was the president, you think we will be where we are now??

Don't worry, one day God will miraculously raise up a man, who will cleanse the system to a minimum... Amen

And Buhari is a failure... Stop apportioning blames to theft. ..
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
shukudi:
na that ur brother 'wolf' go chop ur mouth. Why not give them ur bedroom for collation. Oniranu jatijati.

Gone through your 23 posts, you dont deserve a response
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Yezzy:

Hello o o. There is nothing like cellotape it's called sellotape or sealing tape. Thanks

Thanks grammar nazi, I've learned something today...expected my browsers spellchecker to correct me tho..
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by smartoliver(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
aylagos:
why are you in this kind of condition ? What's my post has to do wit you? Were u born stupid or you work hard to be stupid ? If you have wasted all your time supporting PDP did I sent you? See Have gone pass your level on this forum.
Oga!whoever said I was supporting PDP..and who gave a level,stop giving ur self credit when u have none...kip calm,nor b everytin b fight.Gosh
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by APCmyheart(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Then stop telling us rubbish change, do your own and leave. .. You said you would turn things around... why do you continue with what PDP did??
Who is telling you rubbish are you alright? Yes APC promise to turn things around but will they do that using stones? After you heroes GEJ,PEJ,Metuh,Maduekwe,Fayose,Obanikoro,Bode george etc looted this country dry to the extent of borrowing to pay salary before handing over and you want PMB to just perform miracle? You think the world leaders who are supporting PMB so far are daft? use your brain next time.

Also your brothers are bombing pipelines sabotaging the economy you did not see anything bad in that instead you are happy celebrating them.

Jokerman:

Why not use what you have at hand to make the changes you promised??

What did we have at hand? is it the pipelines been bomb by your brothers? most of you don't know how countries are being run, Why can't your father use what he has at hand to turn himself to the likes of Dangote,Otedola, Jomoh Ibrahim etc. so you will stop crying of hunger.

Jokerman:

GEJ just spent just 5 years buh u malign him because he is not in the northern military caucus abi??

Oh.. so we should allow him spend 20yrs so as to sell Nigeria? Someone spent about 6yrs enriching militants and his PDP using the word stealing is not corruption.. You are the kind of people that support those that brought us where we are today and your father cannot stand Fayose son not to talk of Fayose.. Your likes are those they will be given peanuts to go and start fight for them while their children will be abroad schooling.

Jokerman:

Did PEJ steal more than Maryam Abacha, turai yar'adua or even this AishaBuhari??

LOl you see how clueless you and your paymasters are? Why can't GEJ probe Turai? Let assume he can't probe Maryam Abacha cos it's been over a decade what happen to him investigating and probing Turai?

So because those you mention of also stole who should let PEJ also stole and go with it ba? Use your brain. @ the bold if you have evidence Aisha steal money them drag her to EFCC and stop ranting on here.

Jokerman:

Did GEJ government steal more than Abacha, IBB or Obasanjo's government??

Hmmm now i see your brain need to be checked, The case now is that you know GEJ Govt. is corrupt and they steal the country dry but IBB, Abacha, OBk etc govt also stole so we should let GEJ Govt be right? You need to be stoned to death.

Jokerman:

Are people not looting in this present Government? ?

Who are looting in this Govt? if you have proof bring it out we need it badly.

Jokerman:

If Fashola was the president, you think we will be where we are now??
Don't worry, one day God will miraculously raise up a man, who will cleanse the system to a minimum... Amen
And Buhari is a failure... Stop apportioning blames to theft. ..

God has raised that man and the man is Buhari, The country is in these kind of situation because there is no more corruption.

People are complaining because normally the politicians who normally throw money around are not doing so anymore cos no access to free money. Politicians who use looted money to build houses where bricklayers, Electricians, carpenters etc see alot of money are not doing so anymore because PMB have blocked all access to free money.

Do you expect the likes of Metuh, FFK, Aneinih, Bode George etc who are not seeing free money as it used to be in the past to start building houses, Buying cars etc? NO cos no access to that free money anymore.

Do you expect a workers who earn good salary and also seeing some free money and uses the money to buy/build houses, Buying dffrent type of cars etc but was suddenly sacked, Do you expect him to continue the same way after being sacked?

Sorry we the true supporters of PMB and Good Government are not complaining, it's the wialers like who are not seeing free money anymore that are complaining so buckle up bro and go and work hard for money and stop waiting for free money.,
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by shukudi(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Wolfbrother:

Gone through your 23 posts, you dont deserve a response
So, u r so jobless to the point of going through all my posts. Have u registered on N-power? Sai baba have a nice package for U. Pele dear.
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by Wolfbrother(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
shukudi:
So, u r so jobless to the point of going through all my posts. Have u registered on N-power? Sai baba have a nice package for U. Pele dear.

See you proving my point for me smiley
Re: Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am by aylagos(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
smartoliver:
Oga!whoever said I was supporting PDP..and who gave a level,stop giving ur self credit when u have none...kip calm,nor b everytin b fight.Gosh
nor b everytin b fight abi ?then check ur first comment on my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / How Saraki Saved Buhari From Impeachment Call - Video / 100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.