Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser (803 Views)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / How To Enable Hibernate Mode Feature On Windows 8/8.1 Shutdown Options / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser by Lipso: 2:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Please, I want someone in this forum with a good knowlegde on how to enable Javascript in my browser. I need an answer soonest. Thanks. You can send reply to me with: eookolakpa@gmail.com
Re: How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser by joys24: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
IF DON INSTALL JAVA U CAN NOT enable Javascript. OK BUT IF U VE INSTALLED JAVA DIS D STEP BY STEP======OPEN UR INTERNET BROWSER====CLICK ON TOOLS=====CLICK ON INTERNET OPTIONS===CLICK ON ADVANCE== SCROW DOWN U WILL JAVA SUN TICK IT SO IS ACTIVATED BE DAT OOOOOOOOOOO. 4 MORE INFO 08054114773.
Re: How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser by Philcool(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2009
Lipso, You have heard what Joys24 had said. CORRECT . Now, let me also add that it is also necassary that you will use any browser of your choice and some opera browser may have JAVA embedded in it but, what ever the case is, you must go through your setting tools on any of the browsers you may using and enabel JAVA and or JAVA SCRIPT and you are good to go.
Thanks, Phil
E:philey25@yahoo.com
Re: How Can A Computer User Enable Javascript In His Browser by Lipso: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2009
joys24 and Philcool, I thank the both of you for this nice offer. I'll apply what you wrote. Many thanks to both of you.I'm very very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

The New Facebook Photo Uploader / Help: On How To Use P990i 'sony Ericsson' As A Modem With Mtn Line / Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.