Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (36139 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Edo Decides: Inec Postpones Announcement Of Results / INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by kahal29: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Collation ongoing.. .. Live on channels Tv

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by skyo78(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Something that I'm watching live right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Oceemo(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
For those saying the should announce d result I guess u did not read where d said results are still coming.

Please u can watch it in channel's TV and stop crying foul when there is non.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Pidggin:
It seems any election APC loses is now inconclusive?

Father, please let the evil yoke of APC be destroyed IJN, amen
take am easy

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by ehissi(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
I am not a patron of this.......Akara People's congress. But most people do not realise that there are over 2,900+ polling units spread over 192 wards in Edo State.

Also, they have to cross-check that the result brought from each polling unit matches with what party agents at polling have else someone will have a basis for alleging rigging.......

2,900+ polling units is a large number to cover especially if you have Observers, Monitoring Teams and party agents looking over your shoulders to double check and triple check...........

Having said that, may the best man win...............at least we all know that the best man didn't share Akara ............... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by rusher14: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Please is today not Thursday?

You bring news from Wednesday about results to be announced on Thursday to confuse who exactly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by moshould(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
results no favour dem, dem wan go do ojoro....anybody wey use do or die win dis election go die mysteriously....useless rulers always hungry for power...go and ask Kogi pple...what happened to their by force governor.....

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by diegwu01: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Announced officially by INEC so far, 2 LGA,s
APC wins both

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
greggng:
Shout up all you pdp e rats. Due process is being followed to ensure the peoples choice is not subverted. Cry online won't save u from being defeated by oshobba. The destroyer of the great anini
wetin concern oshobaba with the law lawrence anini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
shaddoww:

Pls I will like to be updated periodically.

So far apc has won 2/2 lga (egor n owan west)

Apc leading with 9000+ votes (after both rounds)

This could go the way buhari won.

Apc(gej) winning in d beginning then loosing as results come in lols

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by feyisejoy(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Up APC!
Pop champagne...

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Bigii(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
national rigging commission.
NRC undecided
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by zicoraads: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
kvngveektour:
Hope this isn't weird but sometime when I'm alone, I start biting paper just to pretend that I'm a stapler
Stop copying LastMumu undecided
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by APCmyheart(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
blueto:
They know that the results are in favour of PDP so they want to use more time to alter it to favour APC. Release the results!!
With the results you seeing so far you still believe your useless PDP hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by greggng: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
enomakos:

I mean the God father of edo politics. The former pdp board of trustee chairman. His name is Anthony add the rest
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
feyisejoy:
Up APC!
Pop champagne...

Pdp already kicking over card readers lols @ a PU in okhoro 1,152 votes were cancelled due to non-use of card readers.

That P.O(i believe a corper) should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Realhommie(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
blueto:
They know that the results are in favour of PDP so they want to use more time to alter it to favour APC. Release the results!!
Una no dey tire? Chaiiiiii ..... Diaris Godoooooo

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
something that is being broadcasted live on national tv. u guys should stop pissing around nairaland.

from the look of things, pdp seems to be leading. one guy was lamenting that the inavailability of d card reader was not sufficient grounds for election not to hold in some places because there were alternatives. story for the gods i suppose.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Channels TV is live on it. From what am hearing, one party will cry home and one must celebrate grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by greggng: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
enomakos:

Are u a learn don't u know the unrepentant God father of edo politics former pdp board of trustee chairman?
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Etinosajay(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Blueto
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

The results are currently being announced. I'm listening on radio.

You should stop people from spreading unconfirmed stories on this medium.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by blazetitov: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:
something that is being broadcasted live on national tv. u guys should stop pissing around nairaland.

No mind them. PHCN don disconnect dem electricity.
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by bsideboii(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
I hope they aren't trying to doctor the result after shutting out the Media.

I see PDP coming out strong.Truth be told a lot of Nigerians are nt happy with the APC.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by LorDBolton(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Pdp just won a landslide in Esan north.

Apc lead cut to 2k+

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
greggng:

I mean the God father of edo politics. The former pdp board of trustee chairman. His name is Anthony add the rest
hahaha so na anini una de call pa anthony
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by jude33084(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:

Thank you jare, A lot of kids in here cheesy
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by Realhommie(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Pdp has just won the 3 Lga with over 16,00p votes as against Apc's 9,000+...

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
greggng:

Are u a learn don't u know the unrepentant God father of edo politics former pdp board of trustee chairman?
i know who you are talking about now
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by justineu(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Plz guyz feed us with the result..for pple wey no get light to watch am sad
Re: INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo by enomakos(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
LorDBolton:

So far apc has won 2/2 lga (egor n owan west)

Apc leading with 9000+ votes (after both rounds)

This could go the way buhari won.

Apc(gej) winning in d beginning then loosing as results come in lols
where are you getting this results for?pluto i think?
Are you watching the tv at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.