Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) (2948 Views)

Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by 2nioshine(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Please don't misinterpret!

While pondering on the reasons i recharge more often of late, i decided to do a little mathematics and came up with what prompted MTN to introduce the 'better talk plan' i gullible dived into.

The fact:
This plan was already existing though as the MTN zone, but partly lost its uniqueness when the call charge was kept at 12k/s. Truly a lot of people left as a result of this.

'And that was it 'better talk steeped in. With this "load and earn 3x your recharge" . So you recharge say #100 you make 300 (bonus inclusive). And they got their sim card selling at every junction in 9ja (awuuf as we call it) the profit was tremendous trust me.

The Secret, The Maths:

Beta talk charges 40k/s ie 40k in one sec
So in 60sec (1min), you spend 2400k=#24

When you recharge #100 with beta talk you earn #300
If then your #24 gets you a min to call, your #300 will get you 12.5mins (300/24)

Whereas with zone you recharge #100 you get same #100 but with a call rate of 12k/s. Is #7.2 in one min.so that your #100 earns you 13.88mins.

My point :

Every Business can boom with a strategy as easy as this. In this period of recession people will be ready to buy into any thing with obviously promising benefits without investigating the loss. As a Business owner you can attract more costumers with this strategy. It always work for me. It can for you too.
'The extra effort is what makes the difference'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by lazinny(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
This was just genius

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by 2nioshine(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
lazinny:
This was just genius
TNKS MAN
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by dollaflow(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
2nioshine:
Please don't misinterpret!

While pondering on the reasons i recharge more often of late, i decided to do a little mathematics and came up with what prompted MTN to introduce the 'better talk plan' i gullible dived into.

The fact:
This plan was already existing though as the MTN zone, but partly lost its uniqueness when the call charge was kept at 12k/s. Truly a lot of people left as a result of this.

'And that was it 'better talk steeped in. With this "load and earn 3x your recharge" . So you recharge say #100 you make 300 (bonus inclusive). And they got their sim card selling at every junction in 9ja (awuuf as we call it) the profit was tremendous trust me.

The Secret, The Maths:

Beta talk charges 40k/s ie 40k in one sec
So in 60sec (1min), you spend 2400k=#24

When you recharge #100 with beta talk you earn #300
If then your #24 gets you a min to call, your #300 will get you 12.5mins (300/24)

Whereas with zone you recharge #100 you get same #100 but with a call rate of 12k/s. Is #7.2 in one min.so that your #100 earns you 13.88mins.

My point :

Every Business can boom with a strategy as easy as this. In this period of recession people will be ready to buy into any thing with obviously promising benefits without investigating the loss. As a Business owner you can attract more costumers with this strategy. It always work for me. It can for you too.
'The extra effort is what makes the difference'

each tariff plan have is pron and cons , for me(data Reseler) Mtn beta talk is d best, in fact I have been making calls and sending messages with it free for d past 5 months
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yea. Bettertalk is the place to be. That 3x bonus can't just go unused. As for me, I do take advantage of BT, enjoy low call rate Pulse and get double data for subscription.
Infact, MTN is helpful in this recession.
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by 2nioshine(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
dollaflow:
each tariff plan have is pron and cons , for me(data Reseler) Mtn beta talk is d best, in fact I have been making calls and sending messages with it free for d past 5 months

The bolded caught my attention...............

Maybe you should share so people benefit From it. But i think you missed the point of the msg Bro
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by 2nioshine(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea. Bettertalk is the place to be. That 3x bonus can't just go unused . As for me, I do take advantage of BT, enjoy low call rate Pulse and get double data for subscription.
Infact, MTN is helpful in this recession.

Exactly my point. People tend to pay little or no attention to the call charge. The introduction of the bonus thing changes ones mindset and attracts customers when actually there is no bonus. Just a previous plan with a new look.
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
2nioshine:

Exactly my point. People tend to pay little or no attention to the call charge. The introduction of the bonus thing changes ones mindset and attracts customers when actually there is no bonus. Just a previous plan with a new look.
You are very correct on that. But we are not saying the same thing. What I'm saying is that you can take advantage of bettertalk bonus, enjoy low call rate and get double data almost at the same time. If MTN think they are smart by introducing this plan, you simply show them that you are smarter by switching between their plans and enjoy more value for your money while spending less. Got it?

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by 2nioshine(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
You are very correct on that. But we are not saying the same thing. What I'm saying is that you can take advantage of bettertalk bonus, enjoy low call rate and get double data almost at the same time. If MTN think they are smart by introducing this plan, you simply show them that you are smarter by switching between their plans and enjoy more value for your money while spending less. Got it?

K... Got your point
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by afanide: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice.....

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by ugotex85: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
How can you switch between plans since you're permitted to do that free once every month?
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by Lordtrillion(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good idea, I always switch to beta talk whenever I want to send messages to all my contacts & switch back to my normal package when done.
After all, it will only cost me N100 or N200 at most for the switching cool

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
ugotex85:

How can you switch between plans since you're permitted to do that free once every month?
This concern holding many people back from enjoying the full benefit of MTN offers. It was also holding me back until I decided to risk my money by migrating to a particular plan twice a month. What I discovered was MTN no longer charge migration fee and that you can even migrate back to a plan 10times in a day and you will never be charged.

After that discovery, I begin to switch between plans at will.

My favorite are bettertalk and pulse.
These two plans do the magic for me and have greatly reduce my cost of recharging.

For example: before I recharge any card, I must migrate to bettertalk to recieve the bonus there. The after I have exhusted the bonus, I just migrate to pulse to do my subscription because pulse gives double data. By doing this, my brother; I'm greatly reducing my cost of recharging.

With only N500, I normally get N1,500 + 2gb data in 7days. You see?

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by ugotex85: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
This concern holding many people back from enjoying the full benefit of MTN offers. It was also holding me back until I decided to risk my money by migrating to a particular plan twice a month. What I discovered was MTN no longer charge migration fee and that you can even migrate back to a plan 10times in a day and you will never be charged.

These two plans do the magic for me and have greatly reduce my cost of recharging.

For example: before I recharge any card, I must migrate to bettertalk to recieve the bonus there. The after I have exhusted the bonus, I just migrate to pulse to do my subscription because pulse gives double data. By doing this, my brother; I'm greatly reducing my cost of recharging.

Which one gives you the cheapest call tarrif? Please send me migration codes for these plans you use and the order in which you use it.

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
ugotex85:

Which one gives you the cheapest call tarrif? Please send me migration codes for these plans you use and the order in which you use it.
Extrapro has the cheapest call rate. I'm always online than calling and pulse has the cheapest data rate. On pulse, you can get 8gb+ for N2k in 30days. To migrate, dial *123# and select 2 then chose the plan of your choice. If you are interested in making more calls, switch between extrapro and bettertalk. But if you are interested browsing mostly like me, then stay with pulse and bettertalk.

Bettertalk is constant because of the bonus.

Before you make any recharge, make sure you migrated to bettertalk to get the bonus. Bettertalk has high call rate so make sure you migrate bact to extrapro or pulse once you exhust the bonus.

For example: if you want to recharge N500, instead of loading it on ur normal plan and get N500, switch to bettertalk and get N1,500 and switch back once you exhust the 1k bonus. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lordtrillion:
Good idea, I always switch to beta talk whenever I want to send messages to all my contacts & switch back to my normal package when done.
After all, it will only cost me N100 or N200 at most for the switching cool
I switch more than 3 times in a day at times but Mtn never charged me. I think switching is now officially free. So my guy, switch anytime you like. That's what I'm doing. MTN have repented of their many stingy ways....lol

1 Like

Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by Lordtrillion(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
I switch more than 3 times in a day at times but Mtn never charged me. I think switching is now officially free. So my guy, switch anytime you like. That's what I'm doing. MTN have repented of their many stingy ways....lol
Wow, that's good news if they no longer charge the fee. Will test it out soon. Thanks
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by ugotex85: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
CosmicJames:
Extrapro has the cheapest call rate. I'm always online than calling and pulse has the cheapest data rate. On pulse, you can get 8gb+ for N2k in 30days. To migrate, dial *123# and select 2 then chose the plan of your choice. If you are interested in making more calls, switch between extrapro and bettertalk. But if you are interested browsing mostly like me, then stay with pulse and bettertalk.

Bettertalk is constant because of the bonus.

Before you make any recharge, make sure you migrated to bettertalk to get the bonus. Bettertalk has high call rate so make sure you migrate bact to extrapro or pulse once you exhust the bonus.

For example: if you want to recharge N500, instead of loading it on ur normal plan and get N500, switch to bettertalk and get N1,500 and switch back once you exhust the 1k bonus. Hope this helps
Wow! You're really a life saver. MTN has been draining my purse for some months now. Thanks for your explanations.
Please my final question is, since you said that Pulse gives 8Gig+ bundle on N2k recharge, do they take the 2k after giving you the 8Gig+ or you still use it for your calls? If you subscribe to get the 8Gig+ on Pulse, then what's the subscription code?
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by CosmicJames(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
ugotex85:

Wow! You're really a life saver. MTN has been draining my purse for some months now. Thanks for your explanations.
Please my final question is, since you said that Pulse gives 8Gig+ bundle on N2k recharge, do they take the 2k after giving you the 8Gig+ or you still use it for your calls? If you subscribe to get the 8Gig+ on Pulse, then what's the subscription code?

I have created a thread where I fully explain this offer from MTN.
Pls go over there and read carefully and you will understand it better.

https://www.nairaland.com/3383315/how-get-n1500-2gb-data
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by ugotex85: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2016
CosmicJames:

I have created a thread where I fully explain this offer from MTN.
Pls go over there and read carefully and you will understand it better.

https://www.nairaland.com/3383315/how-get-n1500-2gb-data
Alright, thanks.
Re: The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!) by Etesam(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
CosmicJames:

Yeah, the good old day!

(1) (Reply)

Tre-en-en Nutritional Supplement For Healthy Living / Need Help Getting Clients For Online Business? Follow This Instruction. / Which Type Of Business Can I Start With 100k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.