Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Is Delta State Government Doing About This (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Delta State Government Doing About This (pictures) (541 Views)

What's The Federal Government Doing To Universities Admiting Under-age Students? / Teachers Day: Is The Government Doing Enough In Empowering The Teachers? / If You Attended A Nigerian Secondary School, You Will Understand This Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Delta State Government Doing About This (pictures) by dorocent(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
This happened at Oharisi Primary School Ughelli Delta State. Was on my way to somewhere when i saw this and decided to bring it to the general public to see how our children are doing when they left home for school.

Education they say is the right key to success but how can this children learn when they are suppose to be in the classroom rather than the school field clearing grasses at 9:34 this morning.

I wonder if we are really heading there with such poor educational performance. I feel for them thou but please our government should do something about this.

Re: What Is Delta State Government Doing About This (pictures) by xender(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2016
They came late now... law is law .

Or it's labour time.. it's part of education. tongue
Re: What Is Delta State Government Doing About This (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2016
There are always consequence for breaking laws.... Those were student who came late to school and that's d Consequence of being late

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigerian Universities That Will No Longer Offer Law And Accounting / Secrets Of Getting A Maths Degree / Project Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.