Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State (20531 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Flets:

I wish its that easy like you just made it seem but unfortunately, "There is no Nigeria without Oil". You can take that last statement to the bank.
like it or not we er gradually,though unwillingly, but inevitably, adjusting to the reality of less over-reliance on oil revenue. We ve passed the stage of going into shock with every militant attack on oil facility. I think I like the tins re currently. Let's watch and see the worst the militants can really be up to.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Dalek(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
yes we are all i this together...we go suffer together...nobody go touch that oil..especially not with force...the niger delta must be respected...nonsense...

And anyone who come here to complain about economy, na suffering go kill am... say amen

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by salabscholar01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
obailala:
You are buying a bag of rice at N30,000 and the dollar will soon be N500 by weekend, fuel will soon begin to sell at N200 and you will soon stop having even the 2 hours of light you get per day, yet you think bombing pipelines, cutting Nigeria's oil export by half and crippling the only supply of forex into your country is only Buhari's business?... Wonderful!

Make I follow you dance tooo, Pounds about to hit N600 by monday, i don get alert, GoduWin!
[img]http://media0./media/3s7nLx9Gxhf32/giphy.gif[/img]

IF BOMBING THEIR LAND IS THE BEST WAYS TO GO, GOOD FOR THEM!

OYA, LIE DOWN, LET US DANCE THE MORE, HAPPY RECESSION....

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by jelal007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good job boys.....bomb everything down there. Una do well ehnnn. Shey dis 1 don make una land better?Lol

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by naijafella(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Royal155:
Baba Buhari, this boys are making your government ungovernable oo! Is it not a sign that your leadership is not wanted in this zoo? Well done boys

People like you should be handed over to DSS for questioning. "Well done boys".
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ArabMopol(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
we need explosive device in buhari anus

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Izonpikin: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Dalek:

And anyone who come here to complain about economy, na suffering go kill am... say amen
yes... cheesy
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ak47mann(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
MasterofNL:

I thought so inituially but I am beginning to think otherwise because of recent events.

One Cynthia White came up with some allegations and not long after that, the NDA stopped all their attacks and even described 'Opressor Buhari' as dear president.

EFCC is all over Patience Jonathan and suddenly they have started blasting pipelines again.

Don't you think these NDA is all about protecting politicians?
I don't think so if you look very close you will found out that bombing pipe lines started when buhari cancel the amnesty program and busy chasing tompolo up and down clamping down on the only means of revenue they depend on.
You don't need a rocket science to figure it out.politicians don't need to support them when they the militant groups suffer military abuse from buhari agents,tell buhari that he is fighting a lost battle cause these militants got a lot advantage to cripple Nigeria economy cool

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Flets: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
like it or not we er gradually,though unwillingly, but inevitably, adjusting to the reality of less over-reliance on oil revenue. We ve passed the stage of going into shock with every militant attack on oil facility. I think I like the tins re currently. Let's watch and see the worst the militants can really be up to.

Do you really want to discuss this? Can you tell me how we are adjusting to the reality of over-reliance on Oil?

By more borrowing? Sale of national assets? recovery of looted funds? ...... Pls mention one sustainable way we are adjusting? Tell me about the diversification efforts of the government and how successful they've been at it

Listen, we are not adjusting to the reality rather we are negatively reacting and there is no clear plan by this government to reverse the trend. We have not passed the stage of shock..... dollar is 476naira as we speak, that is the reality. And in about three months time when we've exhausted the old stock in-country, Nigerians shall feel the real and direct impact of the tragedy we've found ourselves.

i am open to your education on how we are positively adjusting to the crude oil reality.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by GoodSide: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
what will they tag it this time.
crocodile blow blow

owo blow blow
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by koboko69: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
OPEC just made the oil prices to shootup with their oil supply cut, but Nigeria will not benefit from it due to Operation Crocodile FG tears. Thank you Buhari
Lol. Tmr cry of hardship, na that hardship go extinquish u.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
hahaha this is childs playy naa, mcheeeeew wake me up wen they aff finish bombin all the pipelines
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
He has agreed to negotiate with boko haram.

Oladimejyy:
PMB is a military man and he cant negotiate with criminals becos if he negotiate with criminal A,criminal B will also rise and want negotiation..So if they bomb the pipeline we gonna suffer but our suffering can NEVER last

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by APCmyheart(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
iconaus:
Buhar negotiate

For what? They should continue bombing their region why South West woe investors

https://www.nairaland.com/3377590/ogun-signs-agreement-build-refinery
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by berrystunn(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
michael142:

Na backwardness dey worry you. I'm from warri and I'm living in Lagos. Na the Yoruba's be our westerners for this naija when we dey. I'm addicted to progression therefore, na Lagos sure pass for me. Bastard you are.

The last time I insulted someone in nairaland they block me for 3weeks...

In your case I don't care if the block me for one yr.

Udene, get the meaning and stay poor forever...

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by akulaxx: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
THE OIL BELONGS TO THEM WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS'

THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP THE ZOO LEADERSHIP FROM CONTINUOUSLY STEALING THEIR OIL.

ALL OVER THE WORLD OIL DEPOSIT BELONG THE COMMUNITY WHERE IT IS FOUND.

GET THAT INTO YOUR HEADS NIGERIANS....

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by APCmyheart(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
They should continue bombing and after they are done Nigeria will come and help them level the rest to ground.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by aleshiko: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let the nd avengas continue to bombing their land & pollute their see, if they finish bombing their land, they end up hopeless. where else? believe me if the Nigerian military can not finish you God Almighty will finish you because you are destroying not only your region but Nigeria at large.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Akpan107(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Royal155:
Baba Buhari, this boys are making your government ungovernable oo! Is it not a sign that your leadership is not wanted in this zoo? Well done boys
Just like during GEJ when somebody said He will make is government ungovernable.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by oluxy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Crocodiles are angry and hungry I guess
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PehaKaso: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
timeman:
From a reliable source, the military in SS are not happy that Buhari has not given the final order on militants yet. The fearsome military can't wait to fry some lazy ass.
Kiss the truth!

Idiota, you are always kissing d truth when u know nada.
The militants are engaging d military in a GUERILLA WARFARE.
This is different from CONVENTIONAL WAREFARE which u think, in ur little mind, that d Nigeria military can win.

PS: I am a NIGER DELTAN, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by melodyogonna(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
blackberlin:
Let them keep blowing it up. By the time they ruin their entire region with violence and they become poorer than the north, their gra gra will stop.
i assure u that they are better fed than you can ever be.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by melodyogonna(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Heffalump:
It is becoming very glaring that soon, nobody will give a hoot about any bombing shit. Lets diversify in solid mineral and Agriculture and lock-up the oil in place. Who will it affect the most? Can these ugly Charlatans dig up the oil by themselves? One after the other, they will all DIE and Nigeria shall be great again. Enemies of Nigeria will surely perish in their heinous act so that we can grow.
looks like u are sleepwalking,
*WAKEUUP*
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by melodyogonna(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
wristbangle:
Meanwhile in the other news, ogun just signed construction of 2nd largest refinery in Africa. Hmmm make dem continue the bombing.
how are u sure they can't disturb the project, and besides which oil will they be refining.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by limeta(f): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Leave their oil for them now
What else is national cake in this zoo
Na God go punish una wen dey hail northerner for this matter .

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by DCONE1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmykk:
We are drinking our oil you people should eat your yam
seriously did you drink oil today ,I ate yam and egg stew this morning.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by onwuakpachris(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
The President should not negotiate with terrorists.. angry
look Mr ma u can completely win a war against a rebel group fighting 2 win over power..but u can never completely win a war against rebels fighting 4 a marginalised group .it tuk Colombia 52 whole yrs 2 finally make peace wit farc rebels, rebels will forever fight India in Kashmir..e.t.c. et.c.cus d next generation gonna always take up the fight 4rm where their fallen comrades stopped..and weda u like it or not...d N.D.A av d support of d majority of dia people...cus let d truth b told 4 once..Niger deltans av bin cheated by both d govt and dose big oil companies...besides ds is not conventional war..of cus d N.D.A can Neva b a match 2 d N.A on DAT..ds is guerrilla war..hit nd run dz wat it is man

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by MadCow1: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
onwuakpachris:
look Mr ma u can completely win a war against a rebel group fighting 2 win over power..but u can never completely win a war against rebels fighting 4 a marginalised group .it tuk Colombia 52 whole yrs 2 finally make peace wit farc rebels, rebels will forever fight India in Kashmir..e.t.c. et.c.cus d next generation gonna always take up the fight 4rm where their fallen comrades stopped..and weda u like it or not...d N.D.A av d support of d majority of dia people...cus let d truth b told 4 once..Niger deltans av bin cheated by both d govt and dose big oil companies...besides ds is not conventional war..of cus d N.D.A can Neva b a match 2 d N.A on DAT..ds is guerrilla war..hit nd run dz wat it is man

NDA are not an oppressed group.. They are just opportunists trying to use the Niger Delta struggle for selfish gains.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by ObiofOnitsha: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
salabscholar01:

IF BOMBING THEIR LAND IS THE BEST WAYS TO GO, GOOD FOR THEM!

OYA, LIE DOWN, LET US DANCE THE MORE, HAPPY RECESSION....

Lol

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Osama10(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Flets:
With the obvious cluelessness of this APC government .... some people in Edo state had the conscience to thumb print against the APC logo on the ballot paper. I have resolved that Nigerians deserve exactly the government they get. My major near term target is to move my remaining relatives out of that hell hole called Nigeria.

Buhari had history to learn from on this fight against these militants and yet he sacrificed our mono economy for his ego. The entire globe warned Buhari of the implications of militarizing Niger Delta and the impending consequences and the dullard of a presidency blindly went in.

Today we have a badly battered economy in our trail, a recession, unprecedented capital flight and migration of foreign investors, hunger, anarchy, massive unemployment and loss of jobs, uncertainities with the dollar heading to 1000 naira on the speed of light.

And yet... the useless president and his foolish cabinet had the temerity to think "Operation Crocodile Smile abi Tears". With Buhari as president... I would need some real conviction that God has not forsaken Nigeria.

cool cool cool
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by lugado: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
ɩ tɧɷųɠɧt bųɧaɾɩ waى tɧҽ ɖųɭɭaɾɖ ɧҽɾҽ. Bųt ҽѵҽɾʏɖaʏ ɩt'ى ɠҽttɩŋɠ cɭҽaɾҽɾ wɧɷ tɧҽ ɖųɭɭaɾɖى aɾҽ .ʏɷų kҽҽp bɭɷwɩŋɠ ųp pɩpҽɭɩŋҽى tɷ ىcɷɾҽ pɷɭɩtɩcaɭ pɷɩŋt wɩtɧ tɧҽ ɠɷѵҽɾŋmҽŋt at tɧҽ ҽҳpҽŋىҽى ɷʆ tɧҽ maىىҽى.
aɭɭ ɩ kŋɷw ɩى tɧat ŋɖ mɩɭɩtaŋtى caŋ't wɩŋ tɧҽ ɠɷѵҽɾŋmҽŋt tɧҽʏ aɾҽ ɟųىt waىtɩŋɠ tɧҽɩɾ tɩmҽ aŋɖ pҽɷpɭҽ'ى ɭɩʆҽ. bųɧaɾɩ wɩɭɭ ŋɷt ŋҽɠɷtɩatҽ wɩtɧ aŋʏ tҽɾɾɷɾɩىt. ɧҽ'ى ɠɷɩŋɠ ʆɩŋɖ a waʏ tɷ ɾųŋ tɧҽ ҽcɷŋɷmʏ bʏ ɠҽttɩŋɠ ɭɷaŋى aŋɖ ɖɩѵҽɾىɩʆʏɩŋɠ tɧҽ ҽcɷŋɷmʏ tɷ aɠɾɩcųɭtųɾҽ aŋɖ ىɷɭɩɖ mɩŋҽɾaɭى tɧҽŋ ɧҽ'ɭɭ ɖҽcɭaɾҽ a ىtatҽ ɷʆ ҽmҽɾɠҽŋcʏ ɷŋ Nɩɠҽɾ ɖҽɭta ىtatҽى.
ʆɷɾɠҽt abɷųt ɧɩm ɭɷىɩŋɠ tɧҽ 2019 ҽɭҽctɩɷŋى. Eɖɷ ɩى aŋ ҽʏҽ ɷpҽŋҽɾ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.