Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) (67609 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Laido: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
grandstar:

Only one state in the US is bigger than Nigeria and that is Alaska.

Also, voodoo originated in Benin republic. it was taken by African slaves to the New world especially Haiti

Its not one state bruh. Cali is bigger than naija too. Do your research well.
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Laido:

Its not one state bruh. Cali is bigger than naija too. Do your research well.

I have reconfirmed. only Alaska is bigger. Texas the next largest is only about 2/3 the size of Nigeria. California is less than half of Nigeria.

Google it
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2016
grandstar:

Which 3? I thought it was only Alaska

My bad
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by metallisc(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Thank God I have no younger sister. grin grin

Africans and voodoo tho

that's good to know, so can we collabo then? just asking o! grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by joe4christ(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2016
But Mehn the sister got alot that can virtually raise the dead. See assets na shocked
If I were in the man's position, I might have done worst with that banging a$$ cool
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
grandstar:

Correction: Voodoo originated in Benin Republic and the only American state bigger than Nigeria is Alaska.
Correction and question: no be me you suppose correct na person wey give the information
and who your ’correction ' epp sef ?
Re: Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
grandstar:

you're good looking and pretty as well. Don't mind him.

I truly mean. you're cute. Don't let bitter people take away your joy.
Thank you sire smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.