Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,743 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) (41378 Views)

Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by KevMitnick: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
If only she had a choice...
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by crazygod(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
alaskido:

How do you know she is an Ijaw girl? angry
Didn't you see her name? angry
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one

Teach and learn skills with my signature
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by genieluv(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Like opening your legs for every guy in town ??

How can you say such a thing to her? Why do u guys always like looking for trouble?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
KevMitnick:
If only she had a choice...

Choice of what ?

There is no skill that cannot make someone a millionaire

POP fixing is even a rare skill. It is not common like carpentry or masonry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by okeyscrib(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
skelewu404:
she is not even fine self, all those site enginner go don yansh am tire

Seriously.... You have something upstairs called a brain??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by amokeme(f): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Now this is a QUEEN!!!!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by genieluv(f): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is very wonderful and am proud of her but personally i feel we ladies should just stick to female or feminine natured Jobs or skills like bead making, hat making, fashion designing, make up, hair dressing, cosmetology e.t.c
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by KevMitnick: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

Choice of what ?

There is no skill that cannot make someone a millionaire

POP fixing is even a rare skill. It is not common like carpentry or masonry.
Don't get me wrong bro, If she had a choice she won't think of doing something this tedious. I'm not castigating her, at least she is making a living for herself and that's great.
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by KevMitnick: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
This is very wonderful and am proud of her but personally i feel we ladies should just stick to female or feminine natured Jobs or skills like bead making, hat making, fashion designing, make up, hair dressing, cosmetology e.t.c
My point exactly...
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by genieluv(f): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
NaturFund:
This is a wonderful thing she's doing. Great work!
Damianbrown:
So this one is not a job, u think everyone is as lazy as u are
Pylony:
I know, Most NL Ladies will not be happy with this, they'll say "she is just an attention seeker". It is indeed true that, "truth is better". In the 21st century when women are agitating for equality among the male folks they should buy to this ladies call to develop themselves rather than begging from men and end up paying in bed or forget any gender equality altogether.
Abegy jare, who get the lady's phone number jor, i wan date her. She's my type of Lady.. Lol. grin grin

Hey guyz, lets face the fact. I am not against women being hardworking or learning skills, i myself am a professional Bead and Hat maker, but the point is that i do not encourage women going into extremely strenuous jobs some of which are naturally made for men who have stronger bodies and a greater strength.

The richest African woman today (Alakija) started out as a fashion designer and see where she is today.
The female structure is quite fragile and extremely strenuous jobs can affect a woman's health and even probably her fertility. We already have enough stress and pains during childbirth and our monthly periods.

How many of you guys would be willing to marry a succesful bricklayer over a succesful fashion designer?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

How can you say such a thing to her? Why do u guys always like looking for trouble?

Why are girls so foolish ??
Do you see what your fellow ignorant girl wrote ??
She wrote "There are other menial jobs"

Doing P.O.P isn't a menial job ?? What other menial job was she talking about ?? Opening her legs for 5k ??
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by whitestar01(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Liar!!!
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
I try my best to avoid these 2 types of ladies.

1.The lazy
2.The intellectually stunted.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by jaytime(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one, go girl. But I hope she can do clean job o. POP work na finishing o.
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
The holoshos won't listen
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by ihail(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sharing her work isn't just enough. Please if u know where and how to contact her kindly share such details as well cos its good to encourage her by patronizing her works. I checkd her name on fb but none

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Stanbeto: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
For ur POP TOP cement, KAP or AZ etc check my signature
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by babythug(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'm even more impressed that she wrote in proper English! Some people here on nairaland can certainly take a cue from that!

Not all that nonsense of writing messages that barely make sense due to the use of text speak! Her being a lady will also ensure there's some class and better aesthetic value is added to the job...

I'm really touched.

Nigeria is also becoming more accepting of these kind of skills. We are fast realising that indeed there's good financial value to be earned from hand crafts/skills

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
crazygod:

Didn't you see her name? angry

grin grin grin Ebinimor Preye grin grin cheesy cheesy Sorry O. I jumped that part.
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
May God bless you and your hustle girl. This is very admirable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by seenter84: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
I fit marry such lady*

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by genieluv(f): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Why are girls so foolish ??
Do you see what your fellow ignorant girl wrote ??
She wrote "There are other menial jobs"

Doing P.O.P isn't a menial job ?? What other menial job was she talking about ?? Opening her legs for 5k ??

You should have inquired of her first to know her point before insulting her pls. Thats the way civilized people act.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amazing girl with wisdom.
Go girl!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Royce704: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
My love, here i come. Make i hear say i no go marry dis gal!
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Feanah(f): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Now this is another responsible woman.Even though it's not very feminine as some suggested;it's good as long as she's happy with it and maintains her dignity.It's great to always stand out.We've had other fields in the past too like engineering which were seen as unfit for a lady.
And the people saying she's not beautiful...Career and hard work have nothing to do with beauty,confuses me why people keep bringing this up in topics like this.If you,as a guy,have this mindset,then you need to change;and if you're a lady,then you're in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Feanah(f): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ijaya123:
Majority of our young ladies will read this and forget it almost immediately. They are bunch of lazy ass. Always expecting one mumu to come and pick their bills all the time.
sad That's too much now.
But it's the truth , very pathetic and self demeaning
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Feanah(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
lielbree:
God please give me the grace to raise my daughters with this kind of mentality. Amen
Amen
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Feanah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pillyportions:
she said the truth. We ladies should pick up skills that we love, get the training, and we will see ourselves making money from it.May God bless her.
*MODIFIED*
are u seeing wat i am sawing? Ladies no comment much for this post.. Lol
Lol them no dey like this kind post
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Shayba(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one keep it up the star is your limit
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
LoL.Nairaland girls avoiding this kind thread like shit...in AdekunleGOLD VOICE #hustle no fit kill anybody o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.