Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic (34546 Views)

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by femi4: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
. Please what's an "Afonja" I keep seeing it all over nairaland
Yoruba people
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by femi4: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2016
99foxxy:
What is Afonja.
You people should try and read wide. Everything is not make up and fashion
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2016
e nor ryhme abeg..u miss fire!
iamtewwy:
Nigga was looking like an afonja before cheesy

. Afonjas and urglyness are like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by 99foxxy(f): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2016
femi4:
You people should try and read wide. Everything is not make up and fashion
Who stopped you from fashion? if I ask you a simple question about a tribe would you know? go get a life and stop pouring your frustration on me Mr man. I might not know what Afonja is and at the same time, I never asked you cause you're the one who needs to read wide, Rubbish.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by femi4: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2016
99foxxy:
Who stopped you from fashion? if I ask you a simple question about a tribe would you know? go get a life and stop pouring your frustration on me Mr man. I might not know what Afonja is and at the same time, I never asked you cause you're the one who needs to read wide, Rubbish.
Ori e kope rara......you ve been on Nairaland since 2015 and you ve been seeing that word "Afonja" on several thread yet your fish brain can't do a little search using google. I don't expect that to be of interest to you....likes begat likes! Mtheww
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Jeetkool(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2016
sogbadu

iamtewwy:
Nigga was looking like an afonja before cheesy

. Afonjas and urglyness are like cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by azimibraun: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
the two pix na throwback.....going by today.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by 99foxxy(f): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2016
femi4:
Ori e kope rara......you ve been on Nairaland since 2015 and you ve been seeing that word "Afonja" on several thread yet your fish brain can't do a little search using google. I don't expect that to be of interest to you....likes begat likes! Mtheww
What is your fucckiing business of how long i been on Nairaland, Keep your shiit google to yourself and stay off my case Ode. Busy body wanna be...
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by bejick(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2016
emmaak2:
I was invited 2 a wedding,when I reached d hotel I found two doors written(1).bride relatives (2).Groom relatives,I entered d one written groom relatives and found two more doors (1).ladies (2).men,I went through d one 4 men only 2 find two more doors (1).people with gifts (2).people without gifts,I went through d one written people without gifts and found myself outside d hotel.

nice one
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by seenter84: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
I am hungry versus I don chop Belle full remain
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jeetkool:
sogbadu

grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by osuofia2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
EXLOVER:
Them say i nor fine,
but right now money make me fine,
am so fine bling on my neck all the time.
Poverty na bastard, the thunder wen go fire poverty nor go get sense like SARS.
Chat out to timaya, d bigger u i pray
haha...............baba wetin sars do you na....................
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by ChianuUgochukwu: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Hello pals Are your children between the ages of 10 - 16 ? have them travel abroad for a guided tour/experience on summer holidays with our travel/tour guide agency . We also have travel programmes for groups of young/old adults in which you and your children get to meet and travel with other exciting people . Visit our office at Lekki for inquiries or call 08109333756 ... Or send us a mail at whiteoakvacations@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song / Mike Tyson And Basketmouth Spotted In California (Photo) / Adunni Ade Stuns In Mini Skirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.