Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Where Can I Get This Drug For Glucoma Glaucotensil D And Brimopress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get This Drug For Glucoma Glaucotensil D And Brimopress (1092 Views)

"Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Any Drug For Female Sexual Drive? / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Drug For Glucoma Glaucotensil D And Brimopress by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi guys,

My mum has glucoma and she needs the following drugs:

1. Glaucotensil D
2. BRimo press Brimonidinna Tartrato 0,2%

I would appreciate response.

Where can i get it in Abuja.

Moderator please help out its an emergency

Re: Where Can I Get This Drug For Glucoma Glaucotensil D And Brimopress by sammysunny88: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
overcomer123:
Hi guys,

My mum has glucoma and she needs the following drugs:

1. Glaucotensil D
2. BRimo press Brimonidinna Tartrato 0,2%

I would appreciate response.

Where can i get it in Abuja.

Moderator please help out its an emergency

Hi, i don't have any idea of this drug you are talking about but I can help you with a better solution without any side effect. I am a complementary alternative medicine therapiest. There is a natural pure herbal from China that completely and permanently cure any kind of eye problems such as long and short sightedness, cataract, glaucoma night blindness etc. The efficacy of this herbal is higly guarantee because we have used it to treat many cases of eye problems and the result are very fantastic. Even those that could that could not see at all regain there sight just within 2-3 weeks of treatment. This product are curative one because is pure herbs from China. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with full details of this herbal. We can't say everything here to avoid ban from moderator but I assure you is very effective.
Re: Where Can I Get This Drug For Glucoma Glaucotensil D And Brimopress by babyt66: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have tried eye beta capsule
?watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

BULL SPERM: The New Miracle Substance For Rapid Hair Growth / The Right Treatment For Dandruff. / 7 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.