Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30429 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Night darling, sleep calleth wink kiss grin

After today I may not come back here. I feel soiled by that rotten piece of walking malignancy.

oh yeah, sleep tight hun and sweet dreams. catch ya lata grin kiss
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2016
psalmz:

Jackbizzle and Ishilove have a history of beef between them so don't believe anything he says.

When you wanted to prove sukkot has been chatting with yu since 2014 you pulled out link in less than 30 mins so why haven't you pulled out links to prove she is chasing yu? The babe has been hollering at you to post the contents of the mail so you have no reason not to post it.

I have been following this thread from the beginning and from what I'm seeing she is following sukkot, not you. If she appears on a thread where you at, its becos sukkot brought her there and not becos she's following u.

Guy look in the mirror. Yu and I know this is all about beef. It's all shades of messed up accusing someone of something when you know it's a lie. Guy, yu fvck up.

I'm out. Peace

And ishilove is not a messed up person? We should believe her as well?

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by ayobase(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga always talking about mens looks lolzz. weirdo. first he started talking about ayobase looks and now yomi. he admiring these mens looks grin

Thunder fire devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

12 Nigerian Musicians Who Started From The Choir (number 11 Would Shock You) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' / Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.