Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30357 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
above me in stupidity ? yeah i agree grin grin

Yes, I'm above you. I'm far richer than you. More educated than you (even if you were to start today, it will take you years to get where I'm at and I'm younger than you). Taller than. Faarrr better looking than you. Farrr more travelled than you. Farrrr more knowledgeable than you. Fvcked gazillion of chics than you won't even be able to get close to etc.. FACTS. Let me stop here.

So, I can get cocky when you throw stones at someone above you. And I don't really do this, but I need to put you in ya place - somewhere in the dirt where you belong. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Yes, I'm above you. I'm far richer than you. More educated than you (even if you were to start today, it will take you years to get where I'm at and I'm younger than you). Taller than. Faarrr better looking than you. Farrr more travelled than you. Farrrr more knowledgeable than you. Fvcked gazillion of chics than you won't even be able to get close to etc.. FACTS. Let me stop here.

So, I can get cocky when you throw stones at someone above you. And I don't really do this, but I need to put you in ya place - somewhere in the dirt where you belong. grin
how you know all this if you have never met me in your life ? are you smoking drugs bruh ? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
how you know all this if you have never met me in your life ? are you smoking drugs bruh ? cheesy

Brev, you left the US after going to a community college and posted the years on here, with the ID. And since you've been in the UK, you never attended no Uni (if you did, you would've talked about it). Even anyone with a normal BSc. degree is higher than you lol.

I'm not even vain when it comes to looks, but I've seen ya pics and you'll never be as good looking as me in a million years, even with a facelift lol. You look like the average height. I'm 6.2 and a bit (188/9cm) - taller than ya midget arse. And a gym rat and fashionista. So, how the fvck is a guy like you, who was still wearing baggy jeans in 2013 (probably still do) tell me to work on my looks and hygiene? grin grin grin

Just shut the fvck up and learn to stay on topic next time. You're a bum. grin

4 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Brev, you left the US after going to a community college and posted the years on here, with the ID. And since you've been in the UK, you never attended no Uni (if you did, you would've talked about it). Even anyone with a normal BSc. degree is higher than you lol.

I'm not even vain when it comes to looks, but I've seen ya pics and you'll never be as good looking as me in a million years, even with a facelift lol. You look like the average height. I'm 6.2 and a bit (188/9cm) - taller than ya midget arse. And a gym rat and fashionista. So, how the fvck is a guy like you, who was still wearing baggy jeans in 2013 (probably still do) tell me to work on my looks and hygiene? grin grin grin

Just shut the fvck up and learn to stay on topic next time. You're a bum. grin
are you sure its me you are talking about ? i only met you last year on nairaland dude. are you drunk ? cheesy

am seriously starting to question your sanity lolzz

5 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
are you sure its me you are talking about ? i only met you last year on nairaland dude. are you drunk ? cheesy

Loooool. Denying now that you've been outed. grin grin

Now, you're lying buzugee and you know that. You're even one of the first mofos I know on NL in 2012, under ya buzugee in the religion section, when JeSoul was still the mod and I was still using "Shymmex". And even you became "sukkot" in 2014 and came to family section, I was the one who outed you as the old buzugee. Coogar was there, grin grin Now, you're saying last year after getting ya head smacked. grin grin

I'll dig up ya post now from 2014 when I outed you and you said good to see you again, Shymmex.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loooool. Denying now that you've been outed. grin grin

Now, you're lying buzugee and you know that. You're even one of the first mofos I know on NL in 2012, under ya buzugee in the religion section, when JeSoul was still the mod and I was still using "Shymmex". And even you became "sukkot" in 2014 and came to family section, I was the one who outed you as the old buzugee. Coogar was there, grin grin Now, you're saying last year after getting ya head smacked. grin grin

I'll dig up ya post now from 2014 when I outed you and you said good to see you again, Shymmex.
[b]ok i know people who i met on nairaland and you were definitely not one of them. i only started talking to you last year. and with the issue of college, i went to the same community college jagaban bola tinubu went to, to get some credit hours while in university. i am sure i explained that not to you but to someone i was arguing with on nairaland. this is what nigerians do here, they attend uni and try to get cheaper credit hours on the side from community college because it all adds up. this is exactly what jagaban did at the same community college i went to in chicago, while i was fulltime in uni on the side. so you need to update that info. now only thing anyone knows about me is what i have divulged about myself so dont sit up here acting like you know me or like we ever met. i never met you before in life so why do you make all these crazy statements like you know me ? if anything i am the one who knows you lol, i remember you posting your picture to me ( some gay shyttt, and i was thinking why is this nigga posting me his picture in the gym ) and you only posted your legs and you had skinny legs with flat foot lolzzzz. i was looking at that foot like dayummmmm sup with this niggaz foot. [/b] grin grin grin

<<< WHAT SHYMMEX FOOT LOOK LIKE LOLZZZZ

4 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
[b]ok i know people who i met on nairaland and you were definitely not one of them. i only started talking to you last year. and with the issue of college, i went to the same community college jagaban bola tinubu went to, to get some credit hours while in university. i am sure i explained that not to you but to someone i was arguing with on nairaland. this is what nigerians do here, they attend uni and try to get cheaper credit hours on the side from community college because it all adds up. this is exactly what jagaban did at the same community college i went to in chicago, while i was fulltime in uni on the side. so you need to update that info. now only thing anyone knows about me is what i have divulged about myself so dont sit up here acting like you know me or like we ever met. i never met you before in life so why do you make all these crazy statements like you know me ? if anything i am the one who knows you lol, i remember you posting your picture to me ( some gay shyttt, and i was thinking why is this nigga posting me his picture in the gym ) and you only posted your legs and you had skinny legs with flat foot lolzzzz. i was looking at that foot like dayummmmm sup with this niggaz foot. its what we call in the medical profession DROP FOOT[/b] grin grin grin

Lol. Now you're a liar. I've never posted a pic of myself in the gym on this forum. grin

Now back to the proof that you're the biggest liar ever, buzugee. In 2014, when you first registered "sukkot". I remember you got into it in the politics section with saga.mite and a next female poster. And I ask if you're buzugee cos the font looks familiar and you said "yes" and asked if it was the old shymmex cos I was using "SirShymexx" then or something. That was when I came to ya aid. Co0gar was there. And in the same 2014, you were on a thread where we talked about Jamaican music and weed till late, with m1ssy89 and tru.ckpusher. That was when truc.kpusher created the ganjafar.mer handle.

Now that I've outed ya flame arse for talking reckless to someone above you - you've developed amnesia as a cop out. grin grin

STFU, biitch nyggah. You have been outed. Lil Fame looking arse nyggah telling someone to work on his looks and hygiene. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Now you're a liar. I've never posted a pic of myself in the gym on this forum. grin

Now back to the proof that you're the biggest liar ever, buzugee. In 2014, when you first registered "sukkot". I remember you got into it in the politics section with saga.mite and a next female poster. And I ask if you're buzugee cos the font looks familiar and you said "yes" and asked if it was the old shymmex cos I was using "SirShymexx" then or something. That was when I came to ya aid. Co0gar was there. And in the same 2014, you were on a thread where we talked about Jamaican music and weed till late, with m1ssy89 and tru.ckpusher. That was when truc.kpusher created the ganjafar.mer handle.

Now that I've outed ya flame arse for talking reckless to someone above you - you've developed amnesia as a cop out. grin grin

STFU, biitch nyggah. You have been outed. Lil Fame looking arse nyggah telling someone to work on his looks and hygiene. grin grin grin grin
nigga stop playing, your gay ass posted me a picture of you in the gym and it was a picture of your skinny legs and flat footed duck feet. come on man. dont let me dig up that picture. like which man posts another guy his picture ? i swear you got homo tendencies bruh wink
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga stop playing, your gay ass posted me a picture of you in the gym and it was a picture of your skinny legs and flat footed duck feet. come on man. dont let me dig up that picture. like which man posts another guy his picture ? i swear you got homo tendencies bruh wink

Loool. This nyggah had to make something up in his head. Why would I post a gym picture to you when I've never posted a gym picture of myself on NL? grin grin I don't even post my normal pics on NL. grin grin I thought you said you've never seen my pic, yet cos you've been outed, you created something in ya head. Effing buster. grin grin grin

Lil Fame arse nyggah. You posted ya own pic in the foreign section for JeSoul and some next Igbo chic (JeSoul was still the mod of the foreign section back then loooooooool). You can't deny that. grin grin Nyggah, you were wearing baggy jeans and a jersey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. This nyggah had to make something up in his head. Why would I post a gym picture to you when I've never posted a gym picture of myself on NL? grin grin I don't even post my normal pics on NL. grin grin I thought you said you've never seen my pic, yet cos you've been outed, you created something in ya head. Effing buster. grin grin grin

Lil Fame arse nyggah. You posted ya own pic in the foreign section for JeSoul and some next Igbo chic (JeSoul was still the mod of the foreign section back then loooooooool). You can't deny that. grin grin Nyggah, you were wearing baggy jeans and a jersey. grin grin

nigga stop lying. you posted a picture of you in the gym at night and you only posted it from the knee caps down to your feet. are you saying i am lying ? OK if i am lying let GOD spoil everything in my life now. <<<< see how serious i am ? thats a curse on me if i am lying. so stop playing gay man. you posted a picture of yourself in the gym at night with your skinny legs and flat foot. and i vividly remember being uncomfortable about a dude posting me his picture. skinny leg flat foot nigga cheesy

6 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga stop lying. you posted a picture of you in the gym at night and you only posted it from the knee caps down to your feet. are you saying i am lying ? OK if i am lying let GOD spoil everything in my life now. <<<< see how serious i am ? thats a curse on me if i am lying. so stop playing gay man. you posted a picture of yourself in the gym at night with your skinny legs and flat foot. and i vividly remember being uncomfortable about a dude posting me his picture. skinny leg flat foot nigga cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga stop lying. you posted a picture of you in the gym at night and you only posted it from the knee caps down to your feet. are you saying i am lying ? OK if i am lying let GOD spoil everything in my life now. <<<< see hos serious i am ? thats a curse on me if i am lying. so stop playing gay man. you posted a picture of yourself to me in the gym at night with your skinny legs and flat foot. and i vividly remember being uncomfortable about a dude posting me his picture. skinny leg flat foot nigga cheesy

Loooooooooooooooooooool.

Nyggah, I'll never post a gym picture one here. I don't have skinny legs cos I used to play football proper (played till Uni level) and I did a lot of sports growing up. You just had to create something in ya homoerotic head cos you have been outed and you're trying to save face, just as you lied that you only met me on NL last year. grin grin grin

Post the link to the post where I sent you a gym picture, gay arse Lil Fame buster. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ishilove:

lolzzzz Ishi if you see this niggas legs, he looks like a hungry somalian

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loooooooooooooooooooool.

Nyggah, I'll never post a gym picture one here. I don't have skinny legs cos I used to play football proper (played till Uni level) and I did a lot of sports growing up. You just had to create something in ya homoerotic head cos you have been outed and you're trying to save face, just as you lied that you only met me on NL last year. grin grin grin

Post the link to the post where I sent you a gym picture, gay arse Lil Fame buster. grin grin grin grin
whateva nigga. dont let me disgrace you on nairaland by digging up that picture and showing it to the whole forum. just keep kwayet skinny leg flat foot boy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
whateva nigga. dont let me disgrace you on nairaland by digging up that picture and showing it to the whole forum. just keep kwayet skinny leg flat foot boy grin grin grin

Looooooooool.

Flaming faggit, you know you made the shyte up in ya head after getting outed. No cop out for you, faggit. grin grin I'll never post a gym picture on here due to location. Obviously, that's a lie. grin grin grin

But you said you only met me last year, and developed amnesia cos I'm smacking ya disrespectful arse with how bummy you look, no? My brain is sharp as fvck...I won't be where I'm at today without my unique brain. grin grin

Exhibit 1

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Looooooooool.

Flaming faggit, you know you made the shyte up in ya head after getting outed. No cop out for you, faggit. grin grin I'll never post a gym picture on here due to location. Obviously, that's a lie. grin grin grin

But you said you only met me last year, and developed amnesia cos I'm smacking ya disrespectful arse with how bummy you look, no? My brain is sharp as fvck...I won't be where I'm at today without my unique brain. grin grin

Exhibit 1

thats exactly what i said, we started talking on NL last year. december 2014 is just a few days from 2015. whats ya point skinny somalian leg nigga ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yeeeeeeh! cheesy grin grin grin grin lwtmb

Biko, he done do ooo grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
thats exactly what i said, we started talking on NL last year. december 2014 is just a few days from 2015. whats ya point skinny somalian leg nigga ?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

I thought you said last year? grin grin grin grin

Well, this is from October 2014, shortly after you registered the "sukkot" handle. grin grin grin

Exhibit 2

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzzz that nigga shymmexxx not getting classy educated black women so he angryy at the whole race cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sukkot

Now post the link/screenshot of where I posted a pic of my legs at the gym on NL to you, you homoerotic mofo with gay fantasies. grin grin grin grin

How the fvck do I have skinny legs when I played football to Uni level and also played a lot of sports? grin grin

Even with that, I don't miss leg day at the gym. grin grin

No cop out for you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

I thought you said last year? grin grin grin grin

Well, this is from October 2014, shortly after you registered the "sukkot" handle. grin grin grin

enough of this silliness bro. so we started talking end of 2014 big deal lolzzzz. sit ya skinny leg down and relax bro lolzzz. dead the silliness . shyttt is getting ridiculous cool wink cheesy
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz Ishi if you see this niggas legs, he looks like a hungry somalian

I can imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I can imagine
you know for a skinny nigga that fool talk so much trash. he lucky i dont know where he live. i will come to his house and give him a nice correct beating to reset his brain grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
enough of this silliness bro. so we started talking end of 2014 big deal lolzzzz. sit ya skinny leg down and relax bro lolzzz. dead the silliness . shyttt is getting ridiculous cool wink cheesy

FOH. Don't ever in ya life make gay claims against me - I'm homophobic as fvck. If you're gay, keep those gay fantasies to yourself. I'll never post a picture of myself at the gym here cos I always put location on all my gym pictures. grin grin grin Why make that shyte up in ya head?? I played fvcking football.

Nyggah, I thought you said you met me last year, now you're saying 2014, when I provided proofs that you were shouting "shymexx my breda" in 2014, a few days after you created "sukkot". Even the buzugee handle used to post patois to me all the time. grin grin grin

You're a lying bastard. Just watch ya mouth when you chat to me. I don't like disrespectful people.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
You can get the internet slut that was chasing with PMs and got mad cos I wasn't on it, to back you up, but that won't change the fact that you have been outed.

I don't mess with cheap ugly and hairy skets below my level. Only 5-star chics.

Ignored. Stay starving for attention. grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

FOH. Don't ever in ya life make gay claims against me - I'm homophobic as fvck. If you're gay, keep those gay fantasies to yourself. I'll never post a picture of myself at the gym here cos I always put location on all my gym pictures. grin grin grin Why make that shyte up in ya head?? I played fvcking football.

Nyggah, I thought you said you met me last year, now you're saying 2014, when I provided proofs that you were shouting "shymexx my breda" in 2014, a few days after you created "sukkot". Even the buzugee handle used to post patois to me all the time. grin grin grin

You're a lying bastard. Just watch ya mouth when you chat to me. I don't like disrespectful people.
wareva bro. just dont be posting pictures of yourself in the gym to no more niggas. with your skinny somalian legs lolzzzzz. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
wareva bro. just dont be posting pictures of yourself in the gym to no more niggas. with your skinny somalian legs lolzzzzz. shocked grin

Looool.

Gay arse Lil Fame looking buster in baggy jeans. grin grin grin

Keep ya homoerotic fantasies to yourself, flaming faggit. grin grin

You're a bum! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by CSTR2: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
WTF happened here?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
you know for a skinny nigga that fool talk so much trash. he lucky i dont know where he live. i will come to his house and give him a nice correct beating to reset his brain grin cheesy
My chief! The trash can tip over a sturdy LAWMA truck cheesy cheesy

Some people turn to Schwartzeneggar online but offline they are Danny Devito (my apologies to that great actor). Their use of disrespectful epithets to describe the womenfolk shows their gutter breeding and lack of proper family upbringing.

You can see from that thing's constant petulant ranting of "i'm better than you" that it is aspiring for a modicum of class and relevance. No wonder it is angry at a whole race of women...because classy chicks spit on it and pass!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Ishilove:

My chief! The trash can tip over a sturdy LAWMA truck cheesy cheesy

Some people turn to Schwartzeneggar online but offline they are Danny Devito (my apologies to that great actor). Their use of disrespectful epithets to describe the womenfolk shows their gutter breeding and lack of proper family upbringing.

You can see from that thing's constant petulant ranting of "i'm better than you" that it is aspiring for a modicum of class and relevance. No wonder it is angry at a whole race of women...because classy chicks spit on it and pass!! cheesy cheesy
oh shyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt mayne this post is golden buahahahahahaha . shymmexxx come and see ya life ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ishi haf destroy ya life buahahahahaha. Ishi you got skills gurl. ooweeeeeeeeeee . let me bookmark this golden post lolzzzz grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Looool.

Gay arse Lil Fame looking buster in baggy jeans. grin grin grin

Keep ya homoerotic fantasies to yourself, flaming faggit. grin grin

You're a bum! grin grin grin grin
aiiiitttt bro. just calm your pugnacious ass down. lolzzz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / Rita Dominic's Style At The AMVCA 2013. Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.