Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) (33226 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by misspicy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why did the police have to come rescue him now angry
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by plentyz: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
THIS PEOPLE AGAIN?

just passing bye ni oo

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by gbens2000(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
good he was not burnt.i hope he get punished by the law
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by BE811APP: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hunger in the Land!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by menix(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thisis2raw:
word from a lame man

U must be a knight in a lame territory to ve detected one...
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by timeman: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Afonja slaves are fond of stripping& setting ablaze common criminals in their region, while screaming "witch hunt" when the FG is about stripping their political thieves. Useless region.
Kiss the truth!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by goldedprince: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stupid people trying to kill people for fuel theft.
Why boko haram no dey see this kain pipu bomb sef

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
menix:

U must be a knight in a lame territory to ve detected one...
don't need to be one, can smell your daftness from where you are to here my home
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by JBUZZ: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
It should be apparent to any rational thinking person that blacks are animals that never ever deserved civilization. They were going to kill this man because of a generator that I could possibly get from Home Depot for $70. That's all his life is worth?! Race of wild beasts. Only eugenics can save this race.
I hate stealing with all passion. But the act of senseless killing actually make us look like animals and beasts in the sight of the civilized world, because the act itself is barbaric. Am not surprised when some white men don't value the lives of Africans. This is one of the reasons.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by asarebabson: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

Always sad when i see able bodied people stealing,and getting themselves embarrassed like this.

He is lucky to be alive.

Until you have had an encounter with thieves,then you can say no to Jungle Justice.

Team Jungle Justice.
I guess u wanna say until u av encounter with thieves, the u can say yes to jungle justice right?
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by shotin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
even though his dicck was censored i can still tell he has a very small dicck grin

No chill for naija again as per everyone blood dey hawt angry
. grin na dick ur eyes dey sight
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by asarebabson: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Animal. Ape.
U most be one of them for saying this to the gentle man
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by menix(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thisis2raw:
don't need to be one, can smell perceive your daftness from where you are to here my home

Have u read this book on daftness
Its believed that the Daft king has the only power to perceive daftness that far...
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by jkendy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why always blurring that 'Axis' nah, ehh That's where the real fun and shame lies joor
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by JBUZZ: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
misspicy:

I am pro Jungle Justice for confirmed robbers.
Then you belong to the jungle. Jungle people stay with beasts in the jungle. That's where they deserve to be.
#saynotojunglejustice

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by bobbybrown007: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
ucboy19:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4295474_cymera20160929152623_jpegf1693820f8f178e4e80836c6cdf4000a

A Man from Avutu Obowo L.G.A in IMO State was caught stealing a generator last night at a fuel station in Ogwumabiri Obowo. The station belongs to One mr Ojemba from ngboma alike all in Obowo L.G.A.
Information as it happened says they were 2 and the other one ran away. The unlucky dude was caught by the youths of that community (Ogwumabiri), they stripped off his clothes and gave him the beating of his life. As the angry youths tried to burn him alive with tire, the police men arrived and he was finally handed over to the police.
even me sef, the way things are nigerians(the youth) might even still from beggers sef

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
For my village ooo angry angry angry burn him!!!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
even though his dicck was censored i can still tell he has a very small dicck grin

bad type
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by captainD567: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
JBUZZ:
Poor men killing poor man. grin grin grin grin
Barbaric act.
Jungle justice.
#saynotojunglejustice
thief never slap u b4 na why u dey talk lik dis...thief beat u for notin stil carry cutlas break ur hand just for notin or even steal somtin u value most, then eventually they him then u come out nd say no to jungle justics

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by captainD567: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
JBUZZ:
Barbaric act.
Jungle justice.
#saynotojunglejustice
thief never slap u b4 na why u dey talk lik dis...thief never beat u for notin stil carry cutlas break ur hand just for notin or even steal somtin u value most, then eventually they him then u come out nd say no to jungle justics
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by captainD567: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
JBUZZ:
Barbaric act.
Jungle justice.
#saynotojunglejustice
thief never slap u b4 na why u dey talk lik dis...thief never beat u for notin stil carry cutlas break ur hand just for notin or even steal somtin u value most, then eventually they catch him then u come out nd say no to jungle justics
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by JBUZZ: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
captainD567:
thief never slap u b4 na why u dey talk lik dis...thief never beat u for notin stil carry cutlas break ur hand just for notin or even steal somtin u value most, then eventually they him then u come out nd say no to jungle justics
This type of act makes them ruthless. Imagine the second guy that escaped. When next he wants to steal, he would definitely go armed so that he could kill anybody. We don't need to be lawless because lawlessness begets lawlessness.
My take is: arrest and hand over to Police.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by jahsson(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

smh for u...
u n pen.is r like ...... Pls someone help me with pix...
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Gkemz: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Say no to jungle justice except the culprit was found with weapon or has been harassing the community causing nuisance
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by engrshakespeare: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

As pretty and young as you are, you can tell if a phallus is big or small. Naija don spoil.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Bollinger(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

Always sad when i see able bodied people stealing,and getting themselves embarrassed like this.

He is lucky to be alive.

Until you have had an encounter with thieves,then you can say no to Jungle Justice.

Team Jungle Justice.

When you say you want a great country but do the things expected of countries like afghanistan, how do you become great? You don't stop animals by becoming one yourself. If you do, all you will achieve is a jungle society. No Nigerian living in Nigeria should complain about the state of the country because you all have a hand in it's present predicament.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
pathetic crypathetic
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by MNDY(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

As I look your profile picture ba, you look like the kind of girl whey go like BBC wella! And na my exact type be dat!
-
On the topic, for all you TeamJungleJustice, imagine your younger or elder brother in that man's shoes. Oh! So, taking their lives is meant to eliminate such bad elements from the society! I don't think it works that way because the society is filled with them and they cannot be totally eliminated, and killing them off will NOT and can NOT serve as deterrent either.
-
How humans can watch as a fellow human burns to death without feeling somehow beats my imagination I swear down!
-
I and other like-minded people would still not support jungle justice even if robbed of millions! Or should I say my support for jungle justice would be just beating to a pulp and that's all, not taking anybody's life!
-
Nobody's life is for anybody to take! Only beat a criminal to a pulp and call the police! Say no to the jungle justice of life-taking!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by captainD567: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
JBUZZ:

This type of act makes them ruthless. Imagine the second guy that escaped. When next he wants to steal, he would definitely go armed so that he could kill anybody. We don't need to be lawless because lawlessness begets lawlessness.
My take is: arrest and hand over to Police.
bro no be say i dey support evil o see no body knows how a robbery will end and sure u hav not been a victim b4. First the fear tension and the beatin somwtimes thwy kill for sayin no money here, meanwhil if just ine person some dem in the act they rush nd
Kill the person over generator. Question is why steal in the first place? Anytin can happen so why do it

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bollinger:

When you say you want a great country but do the things expected of countries like afghanistan, how do you become great? You don't stop animals by becoming one yourself. If you do, all you will achieve is a jungle society. No Nigerian living in Nigeria should complain about the state of the country because you all have a hand in it's present predicament.
absolutely true

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Franchise21(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

Must u talk bouh his manliness? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.