Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) (33228 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Thief Who Stole Generator In Sapele Caught In The Act (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by kenx1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cowards This jungle justice should be directed to our evil politicians
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by JBUZZ: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
captainD567:
bro no be say i dey support evil o see no body knows how a robbery will end and sure u hav not been a victim b4. First the fear tension and the beatin somwtimes thwy kill for sayin no money here, meanwhil if just ine person some dem in the act they rush nd
Kill the person over generator. Question is why steal in the first place? Anytin can happen so why do it
Well, I reason with you and I understand how painful it is to be a victim because I've been a victim twice.
Am only trying to sound legal.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by JBUZZ: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Only beat a criminal to a pulp and call the police! Say no to the jungle justice of life-taking!
#saynotojunglejustice but u can beat the thief to a pulp. grin grin grin
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by shapman: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
All day for the tif one day for diowner
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by herald9: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
It should be apparent to any rational thinking person that blacks are animals that never ever deserved civilization. They were going to kill this man because of a generator that I could possibly get from Home Depot for $70. That's all his life is worth?! Race of wild beasts. Only eugenics can save this race.
Sincerely, someone was right in calling here a Zoo.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Anusiemgood(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
chai why will it be dis guy,so his a thief..Mehn this dude is okada man forvmy place ooo chaii God don catch u today
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by tunde1200(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin die

veekid:
Those Flat headz can steal anything; especially now that recession is hitting them hard

#ntoooooorrrrrrr.
Quote me and ...............
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Damibiz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
I knw some Babe here go the die for the six peaks kikikikikikiki laughing in swahili.......bt the guy no try ooh ;DI knw some Babe here go the die for the six peaks kikikikikikiki laughing in swahili.......bt the guy no try ooh
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by osuofia2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
the man will ever be grateful to the police men........death in the eye............
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by sekundosekundo: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
even though his dicck was censored i can still tell he has a very small dicck grin

No chill for naija again as per everyone blood dey hawt angry

Only those that surfers from HEAVY LUST reasons this way and this HEAVY LUST sometimes LEADS to Masturbation.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by samtee37(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Make I help u

asarebabson:
East and bad news are like.....

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by RetroBoy: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

Always sad when i see able bodied people stealing,and getting themselves embarrassed like this.

He is lucky to be alive.

Until you have had an encounter with thieves,then you can say no to Jungle Justice.

Team Jungle Justice.
Wow.
You think being roasted alive is appropriate punishment for stealing a generator.
As long as there is sense and humanity in this world, people like you will never be in position of power.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by chrisj2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
No one should ever be lynched - he can be humiliated but even that I am not always happy with the stripping. However, stripping ensures that he has nowhere to escape and the shame will be stay for a while.

Beaten up a thief and attempting to burn someone for stealing is OTT and ungodly. It is not as if he is an armed robber...
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by ogaub(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
[i][/i] if e no happen for naija, e no fit b naija
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
when will this barbaric act end in Nigeria? most of us tend to capitalize on other peoples fault, we always find a scape goat in every wrong doing. Nigeria will only become great if we all accept our own mistake and try to make amend....
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by ATERI(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Many years of heartless leadership have taken away the humanity of our people. They say it`s easy to recommend fasting when your own stomach is full. Can the hungry ones rationalize the right way, especially when they have no idea where the next meal would come from? We shouldn`t attempt answering that question since most of us have not been there before. And to now think that some people want to burn a fellow human being, for stealing a generator that may not be in working order, simply takes that inhumanity to the extreme.

The same youths would sing the praises of Saraki and Dariye whenever they appear in their neighbourhoods, but be ready to murder the victims of their leadership. Once ordinary citizens know that there is no security, all bets are off. Those trying to ditch out jungle justice shouldn`t be blamed, we should blame the leaders that leave them with that choice. Law enforcement agents are poorly paid and poorly resourced making bribery and corruption endemic in the police force. The victims of crime know that a thief can easily bribe his/her way out of arrest. That simply means that whoever steals from you today is likely to come back tomorrow, so why not prevent that by killing the thief or robber. This scenario would repeat itself in any poorly-led society, not peculiar to the black race. A very sad state of affairs!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Aroh48(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
The police is ur friend.This man can attest to that.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by tuna4servi(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Six packs wey I don dey find na him thief get wey wan waste so
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by adeolabakare: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chuukwudi:
What a pity!!! I blame the Buharific nature of the country for this.
Is stealing an option? need cerebrum activation
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by 3moses: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
even though his dicck was censored i can still tell he has a very small dicck grin

u can not judge it (dick) in time of trouble...bros is always a coward when gbege happens.
mind u, bro can cause more gobe when allowed to control u...Hahahahaha......
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by patrick45(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
It should be apparent to any rational thinking person that blacks are animals that never ever deserved civilization. They were going to kill this man because of a generator that I could possibly get from Home Depot for $70. That's all his life is worth?! Race of wild beasts. Only eugenics can save this race.
. Well said bro. Very well said.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by sonnie10: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ignorance can kill. See fine boy with 6 packs way for go do modeling make better pay.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by AlanSugar(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

You and dick ehh, you like am die! But you fyne ghan, that you on your dp?
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by AlanSugar(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

You are indeed funny! Does it occur to you that a person steals what he can't afford and by paraventure, he is lower in worth than the item stollen?! Keep acting like you know pooo or that you are from somewhere!
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

don't judge d size of a penis when at its state of rest sister.. wait till its up
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by ChinonsoDike2: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
AlanSugar:

You are indeed funny! Does it occur to you that a person steals what he can't afford and by paraventure, he is lower in worth than the item stollen?! Keep acting like you know pooo or that you are from somewhere!

Your post makes absolutely no sense(shows that you have a low IQ) . Next time you want to reply an individual with a higher IQ than yours, make use of coherent, logical sentences. Also, there's this thing called correct grammar --try it sometime. Shitstain .
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Bishops10(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked OMG,I know this guy, face looks very familiar, he's not even from Avutu self.......Don't play with those Ogwumabiri boys oo
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Badgers14: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad.

Always sad when i see able bodied people stealing,and getting themselves embarrassed like this.

He is lucky to be alive.

Until you have had an encounter with thieves,then you can say no to Jungle Justice.

Team Jungle Justice.

The sad thing about "some" supporters of jungle justice is that they are very fast to hang a tire around a fella that stole a cell phone or snatched someone's purse or steal a generator but the same people will be here defending politicians that stole billions... angry
Even campaigning for those political criminals.

Not that i am supporting anybody stealing in any form but that's injustice on its own... How people would kill someone for petty thiefry grin then cheer for someone that stole billions

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
Those Flat headz can steal anything; especially now that recession is hitting them hard

#ntoooooorrrrrrr.
Quote me and ...............

afonjANUS grin
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

carry umbrella,its raining,u might get WET o... grin

CRIME DOESNT PAY.
Re: A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) by stiles009(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

Chillax bae
Its not by size na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 1 Suspect Over Attack On Apostle Suleman's Convoy (Video, Photo) / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.