Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pastor Drugs, Rapes Woman Seeking Prayer Solutions To Her Problems - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Drugs, Rapes Woman Seeking Prayer Solutions To Her Problems (636 Views)

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Drugs, Rapes Woman Seeking Prayer Solutions To Her Problems by SuperPanther: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
An Ogudu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos on Wednesday ordered one Korede Olamide, 37, a pastor, to be remanded in prison custody for allegedly raping and robbing a woman who had met him for prayer solutions to her problems. Korede is also accused of unlawfully detaining the victim and putting a hard substance, known as ‘Vilium 5’ in her drink, making her to sleep till the next day. “The accused told her some of her problems and the barriers she was facing in life, saying that he would help solve her problems with prayers.

He was arraigned before Mrs O. Sule-Amzat on a six-count of unlawful detention, maliciously administering poison, rape, causing a person to engage in sexual intercourse, provoking breach of peace and stealing. The Prosecutor, Sgt. Lucky Ihiehie, told the court that the accused committed the crime on Aug. 20 at Popoola Guest House, Alapere-Ketu, near Lagos. He explained that the victim met the accused some time ago and told her that he was a pastor, giving her some messages about herself.

“The accused, after their meeting the first time, followed her up with phone calls and asking her the kind of dreams she has been having of late. “He asked her to buy items like Bible, coconut, honey, salt and then told her to meet him for a spiritual bath at an undisclosed address. “The last incident was when the accused told her to buy a sponge, drink ginger and water before coming to meet him at Popoola Guest House, Alapere- Ketu in Lagos State, where the incident happened. “He gave her a liquid substance in a cup to drink and she passed out and found herself alone the next day with her money gone.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/pastor-drugs-rapes-woman-seeking-prayer-solutions-problems/

lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Drugs, Rapes Woman Seeking Prayer Solutions To Her Problems by ikp120(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
That's bad!

By the way, I heard APC won... Me care?... At least my vote didn't count, neither did your own count... At least I didn't even vote... I just dey my house for Nairaland dey watch news... Who the election even help? Only the politicians dem... Dem dey holla Obaseki for governor outside right now... If you dey share money for Nairaland (not e-money, but real money), abeg PM me for my account details...

**Continues with my search**
Re: Pastor Drugs, Rapes Woman Seeking Prayer Solutions To Her Problems by JBUZZ: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin mumu woman. I don't know why some people look for short-cut to solve their problems. She has learned her lesson in a hard way.
Everybody has problems and nobody man can solve your problems for you. Even the man also has his own problems, only that he would deceive you that Jesus has removed all his problems.
Well, how will deceivers thrive if there are no gullible people?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Wives Speak From ‘safe House” Life In Sambisa Was Not All About Jihad / Kenyan Man Brags About Sleeping With A 10yr Old Girl, Shares It On Facebook / Nigerian Duo Nabbed In India With Cocaine Worth Millions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.