Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (78904 Views)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Fascinating Images Of When Nature Fights Back / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Skull from Civil War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
Guy cleans his mom’s windows for Mother’s Day, 30 stories up, no straps.

shocked
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Friendlier times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 4:49am On Oct 04, 2016
This is how they sell music in the streets of México.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Mi o get o. What's 'upstairs'?

Woman on top.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by shumuel(m): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
Picasso’s “Women of Algiers (Version O)”: One of the most expensive painting ever sold at auction Sold for $179.4M.

Kikiki Lol grin Sick, and i downloaded it with just 100kb grin could print it out for just N150 and enlarge it for just N500, Frame it with just N2000k a Total sum not up to N3000 undecided . Or is it not this same painting sad ? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Tobitrueman(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2016
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin Sick, and i downloaded it with just 100kb grin could print it out for just N150 and enlarge it for just N500, Frame it with just N2000k a Total sum not up to N3000 undecided . Or is it not this same painting sad ? grin

Hahahaha, Nigerian sha, haba, this painting must have been before the advancement of technology and even if not, 'packaging' matters to the affluent.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by shumuel(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Tobitrueman:

Hahahaha, Nigerian sha, haba, this painting must have been before the advancement of technology and even if not, 'packaging' matters to the affluent.

kikiki Lol grin i know, my comment was more of an appraisal to Technology, but on a serious note i had to download it again to redicule that said amount, ta bi no be the same painting i now it twice on my phone with just 200kb ~ Free grin . Life undecided !

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2016
shumuel:

Lol...But you can never compare a real $100 bill with the one you printed from the net.

You will be able to spend one because one is real and the other is fake.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by shumuel(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:

Lol...But you can never compare a real $100 bill with the one you printed from the net.

You will be able to spend one because one is real and the other is fake.

kikiki Lol grin forget that one, $100 is different, i now have two of the painting on my phone and if i get angry i would just go and get it printed out and framed today, i also have that overhyped ''Mona Lisa'' too on my phone grin
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by daewoorazer(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Even what you circled isn't the same as Decapacitate , what was written was Decapcitated which isn't even a word. I think you should use more of your eyes than I my mouth. Cheerio

Mr 'know it all'........are you from the stone age or z it dat you still live in the 1900s? Even an 'animl' recognises shortened words wen he sees one.... Just incase So u don't flood NL with ur 'uninteligent' dramas... Nd =and..... U=you....feet=ft....Nd so on.. Grow up'ediot'.. U gonna need it! If you still Feel offended Coz those offensive words ain't complete too... Then you have obviously proven ur 'foly' grin
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by juicydiceyjoe(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:

Now, that's just being stupid
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin forget that one, $100 is different, i now have two of the painting on my phone and if i get angry i would just go and get it printed out and framed today, i also have that overhyped ''Mona Lisa'' too on my phone grin

Alright.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by uvalued(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
A public school lunch in Minnesota.
example of how school feeding programme should be
cc: FG,Sgov etc

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
Public Pool in China.
Pool stampede fit happen for there
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by shumuel(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:

Alright.

Kikiki Lol grin
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by sisisioge: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:

Alakoba omo! Who send am message! I would literally die if I see my child doing that regardless of his age mehn!
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mokoshalb(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
Skull from Civil War.
WWIII will consume 3/4 of human population... Look at how a single seed sink through a skull...
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mokoshalb(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Explorers:
Friendlier times.
life!
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

Mr 'know it all'........are you from the stone age or z it dat you still live in the 1900s? Even an 'animl' recognises shortened words wen he sees one.... Just incase So u don't flood NL with ur 'uninteligent' dramas... Nd =and..... U=you....feet=ft....Nd so on.. Grow up'ediot'.. U gonna need it! If you still Feel offended Coz those offensive words ain't complete too... Then you have obviously proven ur 'foly' grin

And the village idiota takes offence
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by tichazSon: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Explorers:
In 1998, he helped save her after a devastating fire. In 2016, he watched her graduate from the college(Now Retired).

In the summer of 1998, Officer Peter Getz had just arrived at a burning apartment building in Hartford, Connecticut, when a firefighter handed him a 5-year-old girl who was unresponsive and covered in ash, the Courant reported.

With no time to wait for an ambulance, Getz placed the little girl in the back seat of his patrol car.

He immediately began CPR while his partner drove the car to the hospital.

By the time they reached the emergency room, the doctor said 'if they had waited a few more seconds for the ambulance to come in, she could have died.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peter-getz-rescues-girl-graduation_us_57435c3fe4b045cc9a71af7d
shez white
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by DAramis: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Explorers:

This guy should have told the world that he would not mind committing suicide.

Really a brave guy for him to take that risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by DAramis: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin i know, my comment was more of an appraisal to Technology, but on a serious note i had to download it again to redicule that said amount, ta bi no be the same painting i now it twice on my phone with just 200kb ~ Free grin . Life undecided !

Laughing so hard over this your comment that I nearly fall from palm wine treegrin

I also downloaded the picture. At least, the person bought his at that price while It cost me less than 1MB.

When uploaded online, we will have the same picture.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by shumuel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
DAramis:

Laughing so hard over this your comment that I nearly fall from palm wine treegrin

I also downloaded the picture. At least, the person bought his at that price while It cost me less than 1MB.

When uploaded online, we will have the same picture.

Kikiki Lol grin chop nuckle, i gat it.
The funniest part of it all is that one can easily develop the picture from the downloaded one to a big frame and hang it on a wall, at the end its still the same painting, Original or not grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by wman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Explorers:

Stupidity not love.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by MrOreo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Explorers:
Chase Kennedy, America’s longest legs.
Is that a pose or one leg long pass the other one?? undecided
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2017
arantess:
and people still doubt that Jonah wasnt swallowsd by one

A whale isn't a fish
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by somehow: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
You mean no living soul can live in this area for the next 300-900 years?
Explorers:
WWI battlefields remain uninhabitable for 300-900 years.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by lastprice1234: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hurry to Lastprice for your Affordable quality fashion items now. we care about your pocket and your appearance , Be smart and save big with lastprice.ng where your fashion budget is never too little call 08095327000 for any questions or request. Visit www.lastprice.ng to start shopping.

Hurry now and if you come from this post please used Naira/LP20%

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
shocked started from the top, now I'm here.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by itsmolep(m): 5:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Explorers:

You can check here for the list of Battleship, boats, destroyers present at Pearl Harbour during the attack.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/pha/misc/ph-ships.html

https://padresteve.com/2014/12/05/15815/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2773346641

USS Missouri is still floating as a Museum ship in Hawaii.

Hiroshima/Nagasaki: USS Missouri did not deliver the bombs, It was a plane, 'Enola Gay/Boeing B-29 Superfortress bomber'.
. according to my research, the USS Indianapolis delivered the atomic bomb and was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Explorers:
Taking heavy fire.

A U.S. Marine, from the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, has a close call after Taliban fighters opened fire near Garmser in Helmand Province of Afghanistan.
But who are the people that take pictures in such conditions? When an heavy war is going On they take pictures when they should be holding guns? Explorers have u researched that before? I just keep wondering

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.