Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (78898 Views)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Fascinating Images Of When Nature Fights Back / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by kingopta(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
I dab for you oo OP. ..tour threads are educative ...loving every bit of it
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Oyimzy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Children's Day in North Korea.
The hate is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Oyimzy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
O.P Well done
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by ellahzy(f): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hi

Port Harcourt based?

If yes, the Research Centre is located at Aluu, Rivers State, Federal Government owned.

I finished from UNIPORT, AEB.

wow dats nice

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by onward4life(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2016
armadeo:
Explorers .
Always educating and entertaining.

Thumbs up.

That shoe box crib is a suicide mission. With my claustrophobia. Na die be that.

Shoebox my behind. Upon all say na Korea sef.

Nah must make person stay inside town!

I dey go my village house with farm 4 front and back to relax toilet things!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Oyimzy(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2016
sisisioge:

grin I fancy myself to love farming yet I didn't get to see the pineapple plant until my mid twenties. It was about the same time I saw ewe moimoi...it was unbelievable! I tot they grow differently. I meant I tot the moimoi leave grows on a tree. As for the pineapples, I tot they grow like big grapes...on a tree.

Eyaaah, sorry en.. we've always had pineapples at our backyard
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by siegfried99(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice on explorer cool
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2016
lonecat:

in what dollar bills? (denomination)

One one dollar ni
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by stinkmainer: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Hard to believe this ship was sank by japan, after it delivered the atomic bomb that was used on hiroshima and Nagasaki
Explorers:
Captain’s quarters on the USS Missouri battleship.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Kreamchic: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
A Soldier with his Wife.
This is huge
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Impressive smiley
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by DDNICE: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Good job Explorer
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 03, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by XaintJoel20: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2016
I just can't believe I have gone through all the pages of this thread. Hummm. Explorer you are Da bomb. Keep on the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Rano85(m): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2016
@Explorer is the man of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
2GB hard drive from 1996 next to 64GB flash storage in 2016.
lol
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mikolo80: 1:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
A cannabis garden in the middle of a corn field.
I think say na only me de think this thing
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by daveP(m): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
Mark Zuckerberg has given a rare glimpse inside one of Facebook's secretive server farms, Luleå data center in Sweden.

'The small town of Luleå is less than 70 miles south of the Arctic Circle, and it's typically pretty cold. 'The temperature in the area is below 50 degrees most days, so we use large fans to pull in the cold air from outside to naturally cool the thousands of warm servers that line the center's broad hallways.'

The main building is the size of six football fields, and is so big that engineers move around on scooters.

The Luleå data center opened in 2013, and was Facebook's first outside the US.
Just like the server rooms in the series Person Of Interest. The movie portrayed that peeps around the world were under heavy surveillance just by the tech devices they owned. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by boss1310(m): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2016
what the hell is wrong with the Chinese, they always build sites for new suicide victims.I think they will just be open to say they want to reduce their population instead of all these scary projects

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by EarlOfWarwick(m): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mikolo80: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2016
CSTR2:
If the continental United states of America was under a unitary system of governance like Nigeria, nobody would be able to govern it because it is just too big.
They practice a federalized system where enormous power has been dissolved to the respective states via the governors, the various legislative houses and various supreme courts for each of the states, and so effective governance has been made easy.
yet China Russia and India are all centralised govt. think afford you talk next time
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by qustatee(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2016
mikolo80:
yet China Russia and India are all centralised govt. think afford you talk next time

U actually need to think before trying to correct... If Russia, China take out India, can run their economy so well, ask urself, what is missing in Nigeria? I actually don't believe in emulating America or any other country. The earlier we discovered what system best fits us, the better.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2016
stinkmainer:
Hard to believe this ship was sank by japan, after it delivered the atomic bomb that was used on hiroshima and Nagasaki

You can check here for the list of Battleship, boats, destroyers present at Pearl Harbour during the attack.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/pha/misc/ph-ships.html

https://padresteve.com/2014/12/05/15815/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2773346641

USS Missouri is still floating as a Museum ship in Hawaii.

Hiroshima/Nagasaki: USS Missouri did not deliver the bombs, It was a plane, 'Enola Gay/Boeing B-29 Superfortress bomber'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by phenase(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
Blood vessels of the head.
Explorer, is this your head ?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by mikolo80: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2016
qustatee:

U actually need to think before trying to correct... If Russia, China take out India, can run their economy so well, ask urself, what is missing in Nigeria? I actually don't believe in emulating America or any other country. The earlier we discovered what system best fits us, the better.
don't even understand your first sentence. how can replicate China take out India. please speak English.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by phenase(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
GE's equipment can generate an ice cloud and other atmospheric conditions the engine may encounter in flight.

The engine must pass the test.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-ge-tests-747-engines-in-frigid-weather-2013-4

Yes, it MUST pass the test.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Jamean(f): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2016
freecocoa:
S.eun, I think it's time you considered encouraging the OP in the form of cash for the job he does on this site, his threads are so far the most fascinating/educating on here these days.

Am I right or am I right people? cheesy

Very right. I've learnt so much just already.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by kunlebco(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:
Two 16 year old girls from Vienna who ran off to join ISIS. One was killed in fighting last year, the other was beaten to death for trying to escape.

ebaums world.

STUPID FOOLS
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Etinosajay(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hi

Port Harcourt based?

If yes, the Research Centre is located at Aluu, Rivers State, Federal Government owned.

I finished from UNIPORT, AEB.

That's ARAC. African regional aquaculture center

I did my IT there too 2008/2009.

Was Mr Okoro still there at the time?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by clevadani: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Thread of life. Thank you Op. learnt so much.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by x6blade(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Elkewwty:

What's that?
a full piglet

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.