Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. (13963 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Ranchhoddas: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2016
intbizoil:
am not the cause of your frustration atleast the topic of this thread is mmm
Free me now!!
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You dey craze. No be somewhere dem from dey get app? You are just desperate to believe that the MMM racket is real. You don't have sense to know that no business can give 30% returns in the first month. Ode!
Sure... no business can give 30% returns in the first month but MMM does....
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by jameshype: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2016
intbizoil:
am not the cause of your frustration atleast the topic of this thread is mmm

Diamond bank Pattern is more legit than that of MMM..

Take it or leave it
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Ken8080(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
it didn't work in my own diamond bank App
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Twizzy30(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Hustler
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by divinelove(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
ol2012:

This can't be compared to MMM in any way sir. i don't know much about MMM though, but it think they pay 30%. Banks on the other hand generally quote their interest rate per annum but give you an option of monthly payment of same. the last time diamond released their updated interest rate, customers(saving product) were offered 3.9% per annum.

Now if you open a savings account with say NGN1,000,000. In one year, you are expected to earn NGN39,000. This is then divided into 12, hence your effective interest rate per month come to NGN3,250.

Now, to the push message, the bank is simply saying they'll offer you an additional 20% of NGN3,250 which is NGN650 so that your monthly interest now becomes NGN(3,250+650=3,900)for that particular product.

MMM on the other hand will earn you NGN300,000 for same NGN1,000,000 in the same period of one month.

Spot on, diamond bank wants to confuse their fada nonsense offer angry angry angry

If it's not Mmm it cannot be like mmm

Mmm for life grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by zeestunner(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Make una de there d complain about mmm boys de use am collect. Even if e crash later sef I don collect pass ma initial investment. Now I use my profit to fund and earn more from it. Una de here de shout diamond bank legit abegi who dbank eep

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by zeestunner(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Its always good to try new things after deep scrutiny. All we do in life itself is risky there is an adage "who no go ,no go knw" instead of making noise about what u don't know off keep quite listen and learn. Try mmm with ur spare 20k wey u take de booze or carry ashawo or girlfriend or watever sef and see if it works or not. I hav friends who havnt touched there salaries for months. I collect and I de see ppl collect everyday. Am sure many ppl fighting this are bank workers. Una come here de do bank legit. Na mmm pressure de make diamond bank respect themselves repakage soon all them go arrange themselves fuckin-g thieves

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Dezz143(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
#MMM is so real. #MMM Pays.
Join the community now and Get 30% in 30 days on all your donations.
Still doubting? Watch thouands of testimonies here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53y87TFx4lKqZNnnFCAz0g

Hello Great Nairalanders,

I am a Guider with MMM and I'm here to give free WhatsApp tutorial/ daily mentor-ship to everyone interested on how to participate on MMM safely. I emphasized on safely because I know a sizable number of people are skeptical about the program and nurse fear.
Yes, that is expected but I am assuring you that I will let you see that that your fear is only an illusion.

If you keep with my rules and procedures, you will surely smile to the bank every minute and hour, Nigerian Economy irrespective.
You can participate with any amount between #1,000 - 3.5 million.

To me the MMM risk is far far lower than most business, so far you are not greedy.
Every business has a risk but MMM is far less risky because only the participants themselves may cause problems for it if they do not follow the rules of MMM correctly. Come learn the rules.

Guaranteed 30%.
E.g. 30% of 100k = 30k
30% of 500k = 150k

Note: MMM rewards every new registration with $20-$100 depending on the size of your donation.
More! I can also guide you to how you can get a 100% interest on your donations.

Yes! Aside from your 30%, add that to further earnings through referrals, manager bonus, mmm extra-tasks etc to get your 100%.
Come learn how!

Benefits you will gain from the tutorial:

1. Free guide on registration. I can even do your register for you and you can change the password at your end (if you wish)
2. Guide on how to donate safely
3. Free monitoring and notification of your status (e.g. when your payment order is out), for my down-lines only
4. Guide on providing all solutions to any issues (if any)

Questions and Answer section

***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome.***
Just send me a message with the statement “MMM + your name”
WhatsApp/Telegram: 08062284565.

*OTHER LINKS*

Know all about MMM! https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/GfKXV6

Learn how to register on the site. https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/izStHx

Click here to register! https:///GfKXV6goo.gl/mCeEyY

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MMMNigeriaCommuniity/
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by ITbomb(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
intbizoil:
ok explain the difference between both and what prompted this current offer?
The difference is that the bank will take your money, invest it in some stuff and use the dividends to pay you the 20% and also make profit for themselves, while MMM issue waiting for another person with bigger money to pay in for you.

The bank version is very sustainable
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
ITbomb:

The difference is that the bank will take your money, invest it in some stuff and use the dividends to pay you the 20% and also make profit for themselves, while MMM issue waiting for another person with bigger money to pay in for you.

The bank version is very sustainable
ok now do you actually think that there is any business the bank will do as to generate so much that they would afford to pay 20% to all their customers that maintain a savings account. What of they would actually use the mmm method knowing that people would not withdraw their money at the same time. Let us make our arguments by facing reality. The bank would look for an alternative method to meet the demand of 20% than trading only bearing in mind the present challenge they face in the midst of a terrible economy
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by paragon40(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
LieDetector:
I think this is sparingly distinct from what MMM have on cards. While diamond bank is a legit business organisation registered in Nigeria, MMM is a ponzi scheme operating without licence. Money deposited into diamond bank can be considered safe whilst money deposited into MMM is unarguably being jeopardized hence could be subject to potential loss.

Wanna know how I got to know about MMM? Wiki is a good resource wink
you dnt deposit money into any mmm account they dnt have an account. They match u with mr b and u pay to him, and u only pay when u have been matched your mny stays with u.
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by ExplicitContent: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
precioushill:
The thing is that all those that shout MMM scan are just the Undecided group.... May be angry that they aint getting part of the spoils and at the same time too 'Lilly livered' to take risk.
If you cant take a risk or two....why angry at some one taking the risk. Or are you telling me you love the person so much to care about him loosing his money...whereas if he comes to seek your aid...you will still turn him them.... All man better face whats facing him...

You are intelligent. What's your name?
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by drey22(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
cc @lalasticlala
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by wummex01: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pls can anyone tell me or give me a good link on mmm im so much interested. thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
wummex01:
Pls can anyone tell me or give me a good link on mmm im so much interested. thanks.

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by veacea: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the clarification
Cheers
ol2012:

This can't be compared to MMM in any way sir. i don't know much about MMM though, but it think they pay 30%. Banks on the other hand generally quote their interest rate per annum but give you an option of monthly payment of same. the last time diamond released their updated interest rate, customers(saving product) were offered 3.9% per annum.

Now if you open a savings account with say NGN1,000,000. In one year, you are expected to earn NGN39,000. This is then divided into 12, hence your effective interest rate per month come to NGN3,250.

Now, to the push message, the bank is simply saying they'll offer you an additional 20% of NGN3,250 which is NGN650 so that your monthly interest now becomes NGN(3,250+650=3,900)for that particular product.

MMM on the other hand will earn you NGN300,000 for same NGN1,000,000 in the same period of one month.
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by temmyt007(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
So mmm has made some people have problem understanding a simple sms? smh
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
inforesource:
Bros, I believe you are new to Internet bizness, why not ask expert for MMM Analysis and reviews. It is better to know a thing and pretend as if you don't know than not to know a thing and pretends as if you know. The later hurts, it stings as dead.

My word for Diamond Bank, in case they want to follow MMM way, they should ask expert for advice. I wouldn't mind if they should consult me. But I doubt if Dbank is following that route. I doubt.

oga! an important question was asked on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3377725/need-assistance pls come and answer it. thanks in advanced cry
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by TomorrowToday: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
wummex01:

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Famoosky(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diamond Future
Start saving for your children/wards today with the Diamond Future account. This account offers you a guided structured plan with the added flexibility of saving varied amounts on a monthly basis.

With this account you can meet your savings goals by setting up a sustainable and rewarding savings plan.

The Diamond Future account offers you a 5 year Target Plan which allows you achieve your savings goals for your children’s future over a set period.

It gets even more exciting! You earn a 13th month bonus which increases every year when you adhere to your chosen plan.
http://www.diamondbank.com/personal/kids-teens/diamond-future/
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by kujix101(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
This post is very misleading. I wonder what OP intends to achieve. Diamond bank is offering 20 percent (per annum) bonus on monthly installment on diamond future (for kids) accounts. What this means is if for instance you save up 20,000 monthly for 12 consecutive months, u will get a bonus of 20 percent of 20,000 ie 4000, in addition to the regular monthly interest applicable to savings account. This has no resemblance whatsoever to MMM.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by kujix101(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
intbizoil:
ok now do you actually think that there is any business the bank will do as to generate so much that they would afford to pay 20% to all their customers that maintain a savings account. What of they would actually use the mmm method knowing that people would not withdraw their money at the same time. Let us make our arguments by facing reality. The bank would look for an alternative method to meet the demand of 20% than trading only bearing in mind the present challenge they face in the midst of a terrible economy

The banking industry is well regulated. No bank can involve in a ponzi scheme successfully without being sanctioned heavily by CBN, SEC, NDIC and even EFCC. Read carefully, its 20 percent (per annum) on the monthly installment, not on the cummulative amount saved
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Os3e(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
LieDetector:
I think this is sparingly distinct from what MMM have on cards. While diamond bank is a legit business organisation registered in Nigeria, MMM is a ponzi scheme operating without licence. Money deposited into diamond bank can be considered safe whilst money deposited into MMM is unarguably being jeopardized hence could be subject to potential loss.

There is no central mmm account that u deposit into.

Get ur facts right.

All you do is make a verbal pledge or commitment online while ur cash stays in ur possession. At the stipulated time u r matched and have to fulfil ur pledge to stay active on the system. You now wait to b matched with another participant who pays into ur account your principal and profit. Very simple.

Don't rely too much on wiki [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by LieDetector(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Os3e:

There is no central mmm account that u deposit into.

Get ur facts right.

All you do is make a verbal pledge or commitment online while ur cash stays in ur possession. At the stipulated time u r matched and have to fulfil ur pledge to stay active on the system. You now wait to b matched with another participant who pays into ur account your principal and profit. Very simple.

Don't rely too much on wiki [color=#006600][/color]
if that's the case, then why do people commit suicide when MMM crashes? Don't forget they're still in possession of their money
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by LieDetector(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2016
paragon40:
you dnt deposit money into any mmm account they dnt have an account. They match u with mr b and u pay to him, and u only pay when u have been matched your mny stays with u.
if you don't deposit into MMM, how then do people record huge losses whenever MMM crashes?
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by Os3e(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2016
LieDetector:
if that's the case, then why do people commit suicide when MMM crashes? Don't forget they're still in possession of their money

I haven't heard of the system crashing or pple commiting suicide. Mmm has bin running in few countries before Nigeria with positive stories. Am yet to hear anyone losing all their cash yet, only heard of unserious participants who don't fulfil their pledge thereby delaying ur getting paid. But u will eventually be paid in d end.
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by LieDetector(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Os3e:

I haven't heard of the system crashing or pple commiting suicide. Mmm has bin running in few countries before Nigeria with positive stories. Am yet to hear anyone losing all their cash yet, only heard of unserious participants who don't fulfil their pledge thereby delaying ur getting paid. But u will eventually be paid in d end.
oga... You haven't heard because you didn't do a background check before venturing into MMM. Go read up on wiki. MMM first started in Russia.... Several investors there committed suicide after MMM had fold up. The reported loss recorded was and still sounds outrageous. Tread carefully with MMM bro. Stay blessed
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by mavimbox: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2016
MMM never crash in russia; what happened in Russia was that the government closed the office of MMM and confiscated all it funds and sergey mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. the ideology clearly states that sergey mavrodi is on a mission to war against the unjust financial system of the world so in doing it is expected that there would be opposition/attacks to his mission from government and banks. because of the government MMM ended in 1994

now there is no longer any mmm central office or accounts where d funds are kept, this was to remove d threat that comes from d government. now nobody can stop MMM. the only threat MMM now have is we the participants. if we choose not to panic MMM will last forever.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by PMIcon(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
LieDetector:
oga... You haven't heard because you didn't do a background check before venturing into MMM. Go read up on wiki. MMM first started in Russia.... Several investors there committed suicide after MMM had fold up. The reported loss recorded was and still sounds outrageous. Tread carefully with MMM bro. Stay blessed

Do you call government closing something down crashing? Just say you don't like the scheme. Btw I am not a member.
Re: Diamond Bank Copies MMM In New Savings Plan. by PMIcon(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
LieDetector:

From your comment, you don't know MMM and you don't know what "safe" means with banking sector.
MMM is not collecting anybody's money like diamond bank will if that's true. You have a spare money, someone needs it, the system links you up and you pay into the persons account AS A GIFT, NOT INVESTMENT.
However, you can receive 30% plus your original gift. BUT IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE. People are trying to turn MMM to investment whereas it is a gift platform with a possibility of getting rewarded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Increases The Capital Base Of Microfinance Banks / Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.