Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) (1018 Views)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Man Narrates How LRU Saved Him After Area Boys Demanded N20k 'Owolle' / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
According to a Facebook user named Omogor Fildelis he's a pastor who lives in Asaba, Delta state . Shared the story on social media, about how God saves him from Fulani herdsmen at the middle of the Abuja express way

Check out below.

"I was on my way back from Abuja yesterday, and this fulanies came out at the middle of the express, they open their rifle on us, As they were shutting we were moving and@the same time speaking in unknown tongues. Did you know what? Non of this riffle perpetrated us. Our God is real, Please help me..."

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-what-fulani-herdsmen-did-to-this-pastor-and-god-saved-him-photos/

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) by hawk05(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yea! God is indeed faithful to save!!!
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) by Harrisee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
God is faithful
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To This Pastor And God Saved Him (photos) by dotman4real007(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
you don't need to be a detective to know that it is a cooked up story by the pastor

this fulanies came out at the middle of the express, they open their rifle on us, As they were shutting we were moving and@the same time

they were shooting at them yet its only one dent to the windscreen we can see. I believe that this pastor just wants to use the social media to boost his hustle. my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The 7-year-old Boy Killed In Lagos For Stealing Garri / Ghanaian Woman Did This To Her Nigerian Husband And Junior Brother / Simple Solution To GTB *737# Card Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.