Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) (15993 Views)

Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him / Hausa Trader Kills Yoruba Driver Over N30 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Islie: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Samson Folarin

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a Ghanaian, Enyolam Believe, for allegedly kidnapping her niece in the Ikotun area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Believe, who had been living in Lagos for the past 17 years, conspired with her friend, Agatha Aigbomiam, to commit the crime last Tuesday.

The eight-year-old victim was alleged to have been kidnapped on her way to school and taken to Ogun State by Aigbomiam.

The victim was said to have raised the alarm which drew the attention of residents, leading to the arrest of both suspects.

A police source said 43-year-old Believe and the victim’s mother had searched for the child, including reporting a case of missing person at a police station.

He said, “The suspect and the girl’s mother are sisters. Believe, however, colluded with her friend, Aigbomiam, to abduct the girl so that she could make money from the mother.

“Their plan was that the friend would kidnap the child and hide her somewhere in Ogun State, while she would negotiate the ransom with the mother on the phone.

“When the girl went missing, the girl’s mother called her and they both searched for the girl. She even suggested that they should report the case to the police. The mother never suspected that she was behind the kidnap.”

The source said while people were looking for the girl, the suspect was also trailing the movement of her friend and the victim on the phone.

He said the kidnapped girl, while in captivity, raised the alarm that Aigbomiam was not her mother and called for help from some Ogun residents, who came to her aid.

The matter was said to have been reported to a community leader, who invited the police.

The source said, “When the police discovered that Aigbomiam was not alone in the crime and she was receiving calls from Believe, they decided to play along. They asked her to invite Believe to Ogun State.
“It was when she arrived that the police arrested her.

The case was subsequently transferred to Lagos State where the offence was committed. That was where the mother of the girl saw that her own sister was behind her ordeal.”

The suspects, who were paraded before journalists at the police command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday, confessed to the crime.

Believe said she hoped to make N30,000 from the kidnap, adding that she needed the money for a business.

She said, “I have my own children. I needed money badly that time and I thought of different ideas, which didn’t work. So, I decided to kidnap my sister’s daughter and demand N30,000 ransom from her. I involved my friend because I didn’t want to be the one to take the girl from school. I don’t know what came over me.”

Aigbomiam, a 42-year-old trader from Ekpoma, Edo State, said Believe asked her to kidnap the victim after she returned from a surgery in Benin.

“She said she wanted to use the girl to collect some money from her sister. She just showed me the girl’s school and I kidnapped her around 7.30am on Tuesday, while she was going to school. I took her to my relative’s house in Ogun State. I was stupid for doing such a thing.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, while advising parents and guardians to be vigilant over their children and wards, said the suspects would be arraigned in court at the end of investigation.

http://punchng.com/woman-kidnaps-sisters-daughter-n30000/

Pics of •Believe and Aigbomiam

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by HungerBAD: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Evil women.

Sometimes I wonder why some women are so evil,both in thoughts and in deeds.

Two women kidnapped for N30,000?I mean,the money when split into two amongst them,can't even get you a sizable amount of Suya,and two Bottles of Big Stout at Suya Spot in Mende Maryland.

I keep saying it,do not trust anybody. It is a Jungle out there.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Money not enough to buy 'half' of a ram in Nigeria! Lord have mercy!!
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad
. . . . Hunger is really Bad !

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by speedyconnect3: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2016
hunger for land. recession

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Who shall we blame now??
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by emynike2001(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2016
This is what they do when they run out of BLEACHING CREAM, and make ups, if dem see say d maga no dey pay again they will think of d dumpiest thing to do. after all who wan toast woman wey look like MONSTER.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Just maka ordinary common simple #30,000. Odikwa very obvious

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by olumaxi(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Evil women.

Two women kidnapped for N30,000?I mean,the money when split into two amongst them,can't even get you a sizable amount of Suya,and two Bottles of Big Stout at Suya Spot in Mende Maryland.

The right spelling is Aigbomian and it is an Esan name.(Tony Anenih people)
NCAN member spotted.....by dia comments,ye shal sabi dem
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Debaddest(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ghana must go
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Black Star - Ghana grin
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by nerodenero: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a Ghanaian, Enyolam Believe, for allegedly kidnapping her niece in the Ikotun area of the state.
Enyola Believe BELIEVES in kidnapping.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by menix(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Even Nigerian Recession dey affect Ghanians in our land..

APC wont kill us with hunger...
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Pavore9: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Her own blood! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by link2ok(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ghana must go
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by link2ok(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kkk
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by link2ok(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Evil women.

You trust Buhari and the thief's around him
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Omotall(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nonsense people cool
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by dotman4real007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
it is a very funny story, the girl tried ooo!
the lesson here is you can't trust anyone again. people are wicked!! opa ri. angryit is a very funny story, the girl tried ooo!
the lesson here is you can't trust anyone again. people are wicked!! opa ri.
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Evil women.

30,000 / 480 ( Dollar rate ) = 62.5 dollars, chai, poverty is a bastard, kidnapping for a mere 62 dollars shows how wicked, heartless and callous some humans are, both women deserves jail plus serious flogging daily , nonsense..... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by twinskenny(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
nawaoo
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by coolbreezy01: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
U guys are always blaming buhari wen u hear recession or any bad news about money...though what she did is not good...but if na e-money dem put nw una go say na GEJ nd we no go hear Rec let alone recession...God help u guys...dhat woman needs beta flogging cause jail no go do her anytin... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by Peace2love: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Recently bae arranged her own kidnap with her booboo for N100,000.00 only, today Aunt arrange and kidnap her niece for just N30,000.00. Whose next? May be father go arrange with wife to kidnap their child.

The ways and manners some people want to end their personal recession is unbelievable. Trust no one.

God help us
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by kingwale111(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
She's a Nigerian pretending to Ghanaian.

Ghanaians are too civilized for this.

God bless Ghana
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wicked women and small orange grin
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pure Evil...... sad

To even think that she has her own children. ...

In fact devilish angry
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by segebase(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
now dey will blame devil
Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
olumaxi:
NCAN member spotted.....by dia comments,ye shal sabi dem
benin people na if u hear of witch or cult shooting or about deported girls from italy u go see benin people grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) by ventilation: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm Believe won't first believe her eyes when the police used Aigbomiam to capture her in Ogun state . shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri / I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect / Driver Masterminds Boss’ Kidnap Over Failure To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.