Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect (29666 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Princejboy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
CASTRATE THE FOOL cry undecided

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by segebase(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
yibopedophite

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by AngelAhnie(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Angel Michael pls blow the trumpet let this world come to an end. Only today about 2 rape cases on Nl fp. Cut off his manhood and give to a dog.
Dogs are eating grass due to recession, let a lucky dog have a good meal.

Wicked man...

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by menix(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:
Na wa oo. U did exactly what was on ur mind. The forces that didn't control you slap a soldier. It didn't still control you to stop a moving truck in 3rd mainland bridge or perhaps jump into the lagoon.

This one na selective force oo

Btw, at 15 she wasn't a virgin shocked shocked shocked

Are there still galz of 15 that re virgins
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by tunderay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:
ofonja and rape be like 5 and 6

check d guy identity very well he have root dia
Reminder: Tony Ehumadu, who hails from Mbaise area of Imo State

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by utenwuson: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
seriously I. suspect voodoo
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Jackrich: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
[size=20pt] igbo kwenu grin grin[/size]

NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Fezy448(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
seriously i don't think this man is ok

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by dayjee: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is pure madness....Mr. Ehumadu

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by saintandsinnerz: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin
Tribal bigot, so this is the only thing you can say about the heinous crime? Shame on you
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

Are there still galz of 15 that re virgins

There are still some tho. But dammit why did rush to fvck dicks. Gosh!
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by zurine(f): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
SO, WHO GOT THE PLEASURE, YOU OR THE EXTERNAL FORCES

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by kobis27(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
may almighty GOD punish u,make i no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Jackrich: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Just saw the name....

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Depe(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is bad but a 15 year old gal in junior school shocked
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
You'll go to jail under forces beyond you.

Life is spiritual though...

Oju ogun laye....

E mura

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
The man is an animal.

He has definitely been eyeing his daughter since because there is no way he would make the same mistake twice, it was a calculated attempt to sleep with his daughter.
Maybe because the daughter didn't report him the first time he decided to do the nonsense again.

The wife no try, she should have hurt him, should have ran into the kitchen and gotten a knife to slice somewhere on his body open. Maybe hand or leg. Just made sure she wounds him seriously.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by tectonotimes: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Proffdada: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
My flat head Chestbeaters no dey carry last grin

[img]http://gif.co/zz9d.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by crisycent: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin

Thunder fire the imbecîle wen ban me.

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by passionate88: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mbaise
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by daryoor03(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Shameless man
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Worksunlimited: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/raped-15-yr-old-daughter-influence-forces-beyond-suspect/

Just blame konji a.k.a the prodigal spirit.. No matter how far away u drive it, it would always come bak home.
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by berrystunn(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin

Usu..

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by HomeOfMe(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Bollinger(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yomieluv:
then you should also be jailed beyond your imagination.

Psycho, claiming influence..

Baba were..

This is why it is dangerous for Africans and Nigeria in particular to believe in the occult. They use it as a justification and excuse for most of the re.tarded things they do. Something that cannot be proven in a billion years. Smh.
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by sanpipita(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol this man clearly knew what he was doing, blaming evil forces is just a weak excuse, own up and take responsibility of your actions.
Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Tribal bigot, so this is the only thing you can say about the heinous crime? Shame on you

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2016

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by muller101(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bigots. Food is ready. If not east. It will be west. Shameless regions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad As Edo State Traffic Officers Seize His Car Battery / Arrested & Chained Man Eats In A Hospital In Delta. Photo / Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.