Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

After Reading This, You Will Stop Looking For Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After Reading This, You Will Stop Looking For Job (646 Views)

Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter / "You Will Be Inspired After Reading What This Nairalander Got To Say" / A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Will Stop Looking For Job by Wealthcommando(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good morning,
It has been a while since you've been looking for a job, isn't it? you are frustrated and disappointed, they promised to help you but its just a dream because they are struggling too.

Responsibilities are much on you and you are afraid. "there is no way out, we just have to endure," they told you but if you believe there is a solution to every problem, read on.

This morning, I have  four words for you: create your own job. I repeat! create your own job.

You've got passion, you've got the skills, you are educated, you can communicate, you understand your craft.

So, why the wait for a job? is it the Monthly salary? or the pain of saying 'yes sir' for someone younger than you? those in public services, do they enjoy it? are they satisfied? especially these days.

I am not saying you shouldn't work for anyone, in fact, you will work for people but that doesn't remove the fact that you should be paid well for your services to them, And that's what I'm talking about. You have to get paid for it.

I get it, your dream is to work for the biggest company in the world,  wow! What a big one! The truth is this: I want that too, he wants that too, she also wants to work there, everybody want to work there. You see that it's not about what you want , it's about what you need. Do you really need to work in that company to be happy? If yes, go for it. If no, make them work for you. Either ways, you are happy.

I've  asked you several questions since the beginning of this piece, and I will still ask you more.
I am not writing to motivate you, not today. I am writing to provoke you to action( that is if you yield).

What do you know how to do?
What can you do?
What would you like to do?  answer me.

why are you not doing it?
What do you need to start doing it?
you have to answer these questions sincerely.

You made it this far in this piece. If there is one thing, just one thing I want you to know today. It is this;

That thing you want to do, it is possible.
That business you have your mind on, it is possible

I want you to repeat it to yourself all the time because if you believe it, you can achieve it.

Now, the ball is in your court. It's either you take action from here, or ignore this piece as you have been doing all this while.
Remember, quitters never win.

wealthcommandos..com

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise Urgently!!! / 100 People Only, Promo Ends Automatically After One Week / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.