Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (13699 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Bank Teller / Bank Teller - PecanTrust Micro Finance Bank [60k - 80k] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by Neyo04: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
What's the age limit sir?
Re: Bank Teller by murphypeters: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Morning Sir! The Lord will continue to grant you $ answer all your prayer requests, even as you help others to solve their problems... Amen I just sent you a copy of my Cv! Thank you very much Sir..

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by success10(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
jpmorgan003:
To all those who have applied for this post, I have taking time out to go through your CVs and here are some observations;
1. Some CVs have no file name. I suppose you ought to give your file a name, your name preferably.
2. Some did not indicate their preferred location.
However, I wish you all the very best.
GOOD MORNING SIR,
KINDLY REPLY HERE IF THE CV SENT FROM giftabioye@gmail.com IS OKAY!
ABIOYE, TIFENIA EBUNOLUWA is the name
Thank you Sir.
Re: Bank Teller by Lanria: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2016
jpmorgan003:
After 10AM of 4th October, do not send any copy of your CV to my inbox. Thank you.
Tanx sir n just sent my CV sir rioluv01
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
My cv is in pdf and ms format, I hope is still ok?
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
jpmorgan003:
To all those who have applied for this post, I have taking time out to go through your CVs and here are some observations;
1. Some CVs have no file name. I suppose you ought to give your file a name, your name preferably.
2. Some did not indicate their preferred location.
However, I wish you all the very best.

My cv is in pdf and ms format, I hope is still ok? Plz kindly accept it.
Best regards
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will appreciate if you guys forward a copy of your CVs using the excel attachment. If you have already forwarded your CV to me before now, don`t bother to resend it.
Please note that due to the number of CVs in my inbox, I have decided to review the closing time for submission to 7pm tonite 3rd October, 2016. This is to enable me capture as many applicants as possible. However,this action does not in anyway affect the date and time for closure of submission originally stated in the advert.
Thank you and once again best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
jpmorgan003:
I will appreciate if you guys forward a copy of your CVs using the excel attachment. If you have already forwarded your CV to me before now, don`t bother to resend it.
Please note that due to the number of CVs in my inbox, I have decided to review the closing time for submission to 7pm tonite 3rd October, 2016. This is to enable me capture as many applicants as possible. However,this action does not in anyway affect the date and time for closure of submission originally stated in the advert.
Thank you and once again best of luck.

Kudos for the great job you're doing sir.
Can industrial training student apply
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
lukmonadeola:

Kudos for the great job you're doing sir.
Can industrial training student apply
I think I have responded to your query.
Re: Bank Teller by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Just checked my inbox now.
If there is any available internship vacancy kindly notify me. Thank you.
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Let me appreciate ur kind gesture,may God crown your efforts....God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2016
queenex:
Gdday,plz I want 2 send a copy 2 ur mail as well but am not clear on this, .....plz kindly reply asap or those that av sent 2 him plz let me no
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
I do hope n pray we'll hear 4rm dem soonest.
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
ayusco85:

OK. Which side of ajah? I stay around alesh Hotel
Sangotedo
Re: Bank Teller by ayusco85(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
queenex:
Sangotedo
OK. Nice
Re: Bank Teller by ayusco85(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
queenex:
Sangotedo
OK. I stay around alesh Hotel
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
jpmorgan003:

I sent my CV to you.....
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please stop sending CVs to my inbox. More so, Everyone who quoted me, kindly edit your comment and delete my email ID, please ooo.
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
@ op...plz don't feel am 2 4ward....any idea of au soon we might possibly get a feedback 4rm dem?
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
queenex:
@ op...plz don't feel am 2 4ward....any idea of au soon we might possibly get a feedback 4rm dem?
All things being equal, this week. You all should get prepared for aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by centmanuel(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello sir I just saw it and I hv sent mine hope it's not too late. I hv been out of data. ugbajeinnocent@gmail.com
Re: Bank Teller by alexx187(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good day Mr jpmorgan,i just got back on nairaland today after we were robbed on our way back to lagos,it was a painful experience though but,i have put that behind me,please kindly let me know if I can still send my cv to you,i reside in BADAGRY and I know you will need capable hands to work with,kindly revert to me please.God bless you.my email address is rrado72@gmail.com.
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller for the following locations in Lagos State:
1. Badagry , Agbara, Alaba, Ketu, Magodo, Ikorodu Road, Apapa, Coker, Lagos Island - Broad Street, Lagos Island – Idumota, Enu Uwa, Balogun Street, Jankara, Maryland, Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Airport Road, Ikotun, Akowonjo, Iyana Ipaja, Lekki, Ajah, FESTAC etc.

REQUIREMENT:
• Minimum OND/NCE/ University Diploma.

Kindly fill the attached excel CV format and send to career@c-ileasing.com OR log on to www.getajobng.com to apply

The position and preferred location should be the subject of your email. Example: BANK TELLER – KETU

Closing date for this vacancy is Tuesday 4th October 2016 by 12noon.
If you are successful, dont forget to testify here so others can be motivated.

Goodluck.

Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
I av received a message 4rm dem....no one cared 2 drop by after getting a msg....all d best
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
queenex:
I av received a message 4rm dem....no one cared 2 drop by after getting a msg....all d best
Goodluck. I am aware messages are being sent out. Ensure u do ur best to scale thru. I will be glad to see as many of you get employed.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by Bhehkey(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
queenex:
I haven't gotten any msg from them yet....
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2016
queenex:

am yet to get a message,dont know if my hnd is the hindrance
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Goodluck. I am aware messages are being sent out. Ensure u do ur best to scale thru. I will be glad to see as many of you get employed.
pls did u know if the message is final
hope hnd won't be an hindrance
Re: Bank Teller by QUEENLY95: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good day sir, i heard that they have start sending text message but i have not  gotten any message yet
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
ayusco85:

OK. Which side of ajah? I stay around alesh Hotel
Av u gotten d text msg 4rm them?
Re: Bank Teller by ayusco85(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
queenex:
Av u gotten d text msg 4rm them?
I ve already gotten a job. With Diamond bank
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
I got invite from them. Plz how xan I locate C&l leasing drive lekki phase 1 frm sago-ota. Please I need urgent respond
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
kensmoney:
I got invite from them. Plz how xan I locate C&l leasing drive lekki phase 1 frm sago-ota. Please I need urgent respond
You can get a bus from Obalende/CMS to Lekki phase1 roundabout. Make your way into the peninsula and take a bike to the company. You can`t miss it. Goodluck.
For those coming from Ajah, Epe axis, your best bet is elf bus stop. Take a bike to the company.
Please be punctual and more importantly make yourself n family proud and don`t 4get me in ur prayers. I am asking God 4 sumtin special.
See u all at the top! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With / If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here / At What Age Did You Start Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.