Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (13698 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Bank Teller / Bank Teller - PecanTrust Micro Finance Bank [60k - 80k] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
jpmorgan003:

You can get a bus from Obalende/CMS to Lekki phase1 roundabout. Make your way into the peninsula and take a bike to the company. You can`t miss it. Goodluck.
For those coming from Ajah, Epe axis, your best bet is elf bus stop. Take a bike to the company.
Please be punctual and more importantly make yourself n family proud and don`t 4get me in ur prayers. I am asking God 4 sumtin special.
See u all at the top! smiley
@ op,koming 4rm Ajah,if I drop @ elf b/stop,do I need 2 cross 2 d oda side of the road before taking the bike? Or no need to crossover? Plz do let me know
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
queenex:
@ op,koming 4rm Ajah,if I drop @ elf b/stop,do I need 2 cross 2 d oda side of the road before taking the bike? Or no need to crossover? Plz do let me know
no need to cross.
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
jpmorgan003:
no need to cross.

sorry, can d interview be rescheduled??
Re: Bank Teller by astutephemy(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2016
I have not gotten any feedback from them... should one still be hoping
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
jpmorgan003:

You can get a bus from Obalende/CMS to Lekki phase1 roundabout. Make your way into the peninsula and take a bike to the company. You can`t miss it. Goodluck.
For those coming from Ajah, Epe axis, your best bet is elf bus stop. Take a bike to the company.
Please be punctual and more importantly make yourself n family proud and don`t 4get me in ur prayers. I am asking God 4 sumtin special.
See u all at the top! smiley

Thank you very much for the information, may your heart desire be granted unto u in jesus name.

Yesterday I went for the interview and it was successful and 10pm I got their invite for the training which will commence on Monday @ VI. Who else got it?
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2016
kensmoney:

Thank you very much for the information, may your heart desire be granted unto u in jesus name.

Yesterday I went for the interview and it was successful and 10pm I got their invite for the training which will commence on Monday @ VI. Who else got it?
I say a 7- fold Amen IJN. We actually worked till 10pm last nite and the result is the training invite which you got. You are part of the merit list. More names are being computed. Am happy to have been of a positive impact in your life. And to those who have been sending me PMs, plz be patient, it will get to your turn if indeed you were successful in the interview stage.

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
jpmorgan003:

I say a 7- fold Amen IJN. We actually worked till 10pm last nite and the result is the training invite which you got. You are part of the merit list. More names are being computed. Am happy to have been of a positive impact in your life. And to those who have been sending me PMs, plz be patient, it will get to your turn if indeed you were successful in the interview stage.
Asides dose that got invite for d training last night,is that all? None will be sent today? Do let me know cuz I didn't get d invite.
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
queenex:
Asides dose that got invite for d training last night,is that all? None will be sent today? Do let me know cuz I didn't get d invite.
it`s in batches.......Be patient.
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2016
kensmoney:

Sorry,pls which bank??
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2016
kensmoney:

Wat time was ur interview?
Re: Bank Teller by heavenisreal18: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2016
pls sir, is there still hope for people who are yet to get any invite. I picked Iyana ipaja .I wil be grateful for your response. To those who got the invite congrats
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
D
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
I will be coming from Oshodi
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
kensmoney:
I will be coming from Oshodi
Do me a PM.
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
I hv pm u
Do me a PM.[/quote]
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
kensmoney:
I hv pm u
Do me a PM.
Do me a regular mail, just like u did send ur cv to my inbox. I don't understand how pm works on nairaland.
Re: Bank Teller by Bhehkey(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:

I say a 7- fold Amen IJN. We actually worked till 10pm last nite and the result is the training invite which you got. You are part of the merit list. More names are being computed. Am happy to have been of a positive impact in your life. And to those who have been sending me PMs, plz be patient, it will get t☺☺o your turn if indeed you were successful in the interview stage.

I also got an SMS for the training...
God continue to bless u sir and meet u at the point of ur need sir.... keep up the good work☺☺

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bhehkey:

I also got an SMS for the training...
God continue to bless u sir and meet u at the point of ur need sir.... keep up the good work☺☺
Thank you for your kind words and prayer. This is my own little way of impacting lives positively, even in this economic recession cheesy
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Bank Teller by davide470(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Thank you for your kind words and prayer. This is my own little way of impacting lives positively, even in this economic recession cheesy
Enjoy!
Nice One, Mate.
Re: Bank Teller by kensmoney(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Enjoy!

I have pm you but I have not gotten any respond. Plz I need respond especially how to locate the venue. U can email Egobakelvin@yahoo.com tanz
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
davide470:
Nice One, Mate.
Thank you.
Re: Bank Teller by Pweezy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Do me a regular mail, just like u did send ur cv to my inbox. I don't understand how pm works on nairaland.

good day sir,

pls im jst seeing this,

I will like to find out if the application is still open...

its for my sister...will appreciate your response.

regards,
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pweezy:

good day sir,
pls im jst seeing this,
I will like to find out if the application is still open...
its for my sister...will appreciate your response.
regards,
No sir.
Re: Bank Teller by kbabajide(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Thank you.
shd we still xpect invite for those of us dat av not been texted
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
kbabajide:
shd we still xpect invite for those of us dat av not been texted
Sure.
Re: Bank Teller by Pweezy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
jpmorgan003:
No sir.
ok...Tnx
Re: Bank Teller by funsho03(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Good day sir, Thank u very much for the good work. May the Almighty bless you. I have not got invite oooooo
Re: Bank Teller by Rickywowoz: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Enjoy!
I just saw this, can I still send my CV?
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
funsho03:
Good day sir, Thank u very much for the good work. May the Almighty bless you. I have not got invite oooooo
Nxt batch latest Friday 14th
Re: Bank Teller by queenex(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
jpmorgan003:

Nxt batch latest Friday 14th
I pray am on d next batch o.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With / At What Age Did You Start Working? / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.