Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

MMM Pays - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Pays (6986 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Nigerians Heave A Sign Of Relief As MMM Pays Mavros-2016 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Pays by guyX(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by hopeforcharles(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
guyX:
I LOST MY MONEY TO MMM.
I CAN'T EVEN START RECOUNTING THE TALES.
Must u bring ur mumuness to Nairaland?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Pays by Phargbemmy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
@GuyX,

Can you tell what and how you lost money on MMM?

I hope you will not be sued for slander and in the quest of seeking for cheap followership

5 Likes

Re: MMM Pays by bizza45: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
guy has d madness started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Pays by OlamusConsult(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
fool !!! imagine he want traffic... after sm1 pays 89k to my account 2day.. MMM pays...

5 Likes

Re: MMM Pays by tdbankplc: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Don't worry lies is coming to ruin the remaining one.
Re: MMM Pays by divinelove(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Mmm haters working overtime to pull down d scheme grin grin grin grin

Op jst tell us it happened in ur dreams chikena

What happens when u smoke osogbo weed n still create thread undecided
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2016
OlamusConsult:
fool !!! imagine he want traffic... after sm1 pays 89k to my account 2day.. MMM pays...
how much did u start with
Re: MMM Pays by zamirikpo(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2016
the question u should ask urself is how does MMM generate the 30% they pay out..............how can 100k generate 30k in 30 days without a pathway.

we know how oil marketers make money, we know how musicians make money, we know how google,facebook, twitter, and youtube, raise funds.....how does MMM...make 30% monthly................?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2016
Anybody who listens to anti-mmm preachers or pro mmm preachers and makes judgement based on thatn is not fit to be called an adult. MMM is not by force but by choice. After all guys who play bets and lost have severally been warned in the past but would that stop them from not trying their luck, perhaps it might be their lucky day. Would you tell a man that has not been paid salaries for months and have mouth to feed not take hard decisions even if such decision are termed scam. When you have been pushed to the wall and you have no where to go thats when you will know that life is hard. Most people shouting mmm is scam still collect money from their parents or are in good employemts and dont know what is to be in lack means. We all have choices, some chose to do runs, some chose yahoo yahoo, some chose forex, some chose stocks, some chose real estate, some chose informal trading, some chose haulage, some chose real estate while some chose mmm. It would not be fair on mavorians to pick them out and wish for their downfall, after all they are only less than a million out of 180 million nigerians . So what is the problem here, did they steal your money or did they sleep with your wife. We have several issues in our country that needs attention and someone will leave that and concern himself on how his neighbour is trying to survive. Is it not foolishness. Am not supporting mmm neither am I against it but we should allow mavorians to be aferall they have the rights to donate to each other as enshrined in our constitution

3 Likes

Re: MMM Pays by Mmadu111: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2016
zamirikpo:
the question u should ask urself is how does MMM generate the 30% they pay out..............how can 100k generate 30k in 30 days without a pathway.

we know how oil marketers make money, we know how musicians make money, we know how google,facebook, twitter, and youtube, raise funds.....how does MMM...make 30% monthly................?
Through donation, participants pay that 30% to each other.....MMM is a community of people helping each other . if you want to know more and how to register for proper guidiance ....BBM me via 56131163

2 Likes

Re: MMM Pays by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2016
don't worry.... e go soon ruin ur lie lie mind and heart. foolll
Re: MMM Pays by tayooluwole: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op since this is what u chose for ur self, then may ur life remain ruined forever....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Pays by afanide: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funny people
Re: MMM Pays by OlamusConsult(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ebuka2016:
how much did u start with
60k my bro
Re: MMM Pays by gafar: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Don't mind Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Pays by restored2016(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
zamirikpo:

I am not into MMM but I know they make far more than the 30% through online traffic.
Re: MMM Pays by zamirikpo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
restored2016:
I am not into MMM but I know they make far more than the 30% through online traffic.

so if they make more than 30%,on online traffic, are they father Christmas to start sharing it around.....if they make anything online it is for their own benefit. question 2. should incase something happens and i dont get paid.....who do i talk to, what office do i lay a complain. most/every business has a help desk......face to face because it involves money......where do go?
Re: MMM Pays by dannywil03: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
If you don't like it why polluting the mind of people from what will benefit their lives. Tell the house your experience is either you did something wrong or you broke rule.
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlamusConsult:
60k my bro
same here. At least i now know exactly wat to expect. Thanks for sharing
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Must u bring ur mumuness to Nairaland?
I was trying to see if they will block me. I thought they said never mention M.MM.

The thing dey pay like say tomorrow no dey.
grin
Anybody wey follow wetin I talk Na mumu.
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
guyX:

I was trying to see if they will block me. I thought they said never mention M.MM.

The thing dey pay like say tomorrow no dey.
grin
Anybody wey follow wetin I talk Na mumu.
why not modify your silly topic to reflect realities on ground

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
intbizoil:
why not modify your silly topic to reflect realities on ground
Modified
Re: MMM Pays by globalresource: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
PM me if u need me to guide you. God bless you
Re: MMM Pays by jades5050(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
well guyx just want to gain your attention any way and see what we are to post about mmm , people like guyx are many online posting foolishness online and beside if you may fined out people who post rubbish like this are getting paid into their bank account in mmm and they are still participating in mmm but they just like posting rubbish so that they can confuse other not to being into what they are into so that others may not be rich like them well GOD will punish every evil person like guyx that like to mislead people on there way am a participant in mmm and i 'm getting my payment at due time so long live mmm ! long live mmm !! long live mmm !!!
Re: MMM Pays by amordi: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: MMM Pays by Kingcrownee: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't know how on earth will someone wake up and begin to thrash a benefit to nigerians in this economy hard time.MMM .everyday I am bless with MMM,I praise God and appreciate the brain behind it....MMM is real..believe it or not..mmm is scam proof and more than A million Nigeria is benefiting and people are still joining...it is avenue to assist people In This recession period...if you wish to know more about how it work and you want be among Nigerians that shared testimonies and write letter of happiness.....buzz me whatsapp 08022352595....stay bless
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 2:32am On Oct 16, 2016
amordi:
Na you be MUMU here because u failed to change the topic after you hurriedly made obnoxious comment about MMM... Guys for a professional advise on how to register or run MMM... kindly whatsapp me on - 07038323608
I bet if you saw me in real life you would greet me but I blame the internet.
I'm not going to dignify your insult with an insult.
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2016
jades5050:
well guyx just want to gain your attention any way and see what we are to post about mmm , people like guyx are many online posting foolishness online and beside if you may fined out people who post rubbish like this are getting paid into their bank account in mmm and they are still participating in mmm but they just like posting rubbish so that they can confuse other not to being into what they are into so that others may not be rich like them well GOD will punish every evil person like guyx that like to mislead people on there way am a participant in mmm and i 'm getting my payment at due time so long live mmm ! long live mmm !! long live mmm !!!
Duly noted!
I'll set an alarm for the day you'll grow up.
Wait a minute?! It's never happening!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Onepipe Raises $3.5M To Double Down On Its Embedded Finance Offering / Scam Alert. J Scammed Me / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.