Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

MMM Pays - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Pays (7010 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Nigerians Heave A Sign Of Relief As MMM Pays Mavros-2016 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Pays by Ugmama(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
I got the magic to MMM, you cant make it in life without risk. taking risk is for real men, MMM pays if you like believe if you dont like you keep your cool....I am giving free tutorial. pm me if you wanna register
Re: MMM Pays by Damolux01(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Hi guys...Learnt MMM pays $20 to $50 sign up bonus...How much do have to PH to get the $50?
Re: MMM Pays by nellybenn: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
intbizoil:
Anybody who listens to anti-mmm preachers or pro mmm preachers and makes judgement based on thatn is not fit to be called an adult. MMM is not by force but by choice. After all guys who play bets and lost have severally been warned in the past but would that stop them from not trying their luck, perhaps it might be their lucky day. Would you tell a man that has not been paid salaries for months and have mouth to feed not take hard decisions even if such decision are termed scam. When you have been pushed to the wall and you have no where to go thats when you will know that life is hard. Most people shouting mmm is scam still collect money from their parents or are in good employemts and dont know what is to be in lack means. We all have choices, some chose to do runs, some chose yahoo yahoo, some chose forex, some chose stocks, some chose real estate, some chose informal trading, some chose haulage, some chose real estate while some chose mmm. It would not be fair on mavorians to pick them out and wish for their downfall, after all they are only less than a million out of 180 million nigerians . So what is the problem here, did they steal your money or did they sleep with your wife. We have several issues in our country that needs attention and someone will leave that and concern himself on how his neighbour is trying to survive. Is it not foolishness. Am not supporting mmm neither am I against it but we should allow mavorians to be aferall they have the rights to donate to each other as enshrined in our constitution

The best post ever and is even motivating me. Please am not a member of mmm yet but I will like you to guard me up cause I want to register under you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by Ugmama(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
nellybenn:

The best post ever and is even motivating me. Please am not a member of mmm yet but I will like you to guard me up cause I want to register under you. Thanks

my manny join my team. send me a pm
Re: MMM Pays by amordi: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
guyX:

I bet if you saw me in real life you would greet me but I blame the internet.
I'm not going to dignify your insult with an insult.
You still dont understand the meaning of this your post. For goodness sake , pls change the Topic or you ask for help. You actually deserve all the insults and more if you refuse to change it...Be guided!!!
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
amordi:
You still dont understand the meaning of this your post. For goodness sake , pls change the Topic or you ask for help. You actually deserve all the insults and more if you refuse to change it...Be guided!!!
I really do not know how to change thread's topic or I would have changed it
Re: MMM Pays by Oseniade(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
You said your life is RUINED right?
Re: MMM Pays by amordi: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2016
guyX:

I really do not know how to change thread's topic or I would have changed it
Click on the topic, on your first post in the topic, click on MODIFY and make the necessary changes....
Re: MMM Pays by faith123456(f): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2016
amordi:
Click on the topic, on your first post in the topic, click on MODIFY and make the necessary changes....
one can't modify the name of the thread. it's like you've never created a thread nairaland.
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
nellybenn:

whatsapp this number so I can add you to an MM.M WhatsApp group on 07033528315
or click this link to add yourself to the group

https:///JojLyvjhILf62kSV7PTtJ5
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
But what can I do? I requested to get help,and the person that was matched to me uploaded a fake screenshot without payment, I called him and his guider but all to no avail, I wrote to support with my stamped statement of account, yet no response from them, this is going to two weeks now, am confused, is that how my money would just go? 185k for that matter. Plz what can I do?
whatsapp this number so I can add you to a group that might help solve that issue
Re: MMM Pays by emxglas: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Do u want to provide help and receive help from other people?

Are you interested in online earning?

Are you tired of this unfair world?

Are u itching to change your life?

Learn about MMM here!

Join us in this Millionaire Forum where we show you how easy it is to change your life before the end of this year. Click here to join https:///8oG5mpRZop9KfT1AFKuygy
Or call 08054758794, 08096996583
Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Damolux01:
Hi guys...Learnt MMM pays $20 to $50 sign up bonus...How much do have to PH to get the $50?

click this link to get into an MM.M WhatsApp group so you can get informed in not just your current question but on every other question.

https:///JojLyvjhILf62kSV7PTtJ5
Re: MMM Pays by amordi: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
guyX:

one can't modify the name of the thread. it's like you've never created a thread nairaland.
I think you are not serious, keep displaying ur ignorance here
Re: MMM Pays by faith123456(f): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thanks to you all, it has been rectified. Long live MMM!
Re: MMM Pays by israelboy1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:
Thanks to you all, it has been rectified. Long live MMM!

oya..share the testimony like that.

how hin take happen
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
BREAKING NEWS:

MMM Nigeria Hits more than 1 Million Participants!

Despite all the bad publicity against MMM Nigeria and warnings from CBN , Nigerians continue registering on MMM Nigerian website daily.

So many Nigerians have benefited from this community which seeks to create a financial fair play among citizens of the world by creating a platform where people can give and get help regularly. MMM Nigeria has contributed immensely in helping to cushion the effects of the current economic recession. NOW YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND and still earn 30% per month on all your Donations.....

#Benefits of MMM to Nigerian Society#.

(1) MMM has created room for more Data Plan purchase. Glo. MTN. Etisalat. Airtel.

(2) MMM has also created an avenue for Banks to make more money. The transfer we the MMM members do with our mobile banking and also direct payment in bank. We are been charged #105 as the case maybe. For each transfer. So you see that banks are benefiting.

(3) MMM members buy things in the market very often. The market woman are able to sell their food stuffs. Even Fast Food, Restaurant are booming all because of MMM.

(4) MMM has also educated the society and its member through Seminars. Let people know that one must not suffer so much to get paid. Creating avenue for people to learn computer, To be able to P.H and G.H.

(5) MMM has Crown it all by giving back to the same society that Benefits from it. Example are Charity organization are been set up. Orphanage home visitation. Taking care of Burnt Victims. Just to mentioned but few.

(6) MMM has been able to engage the minds of young and the unemployed, and has given them courage to withstand this harsh period of recession.

(7) For the civil servants in this period of delayed salaries payment, MMM system has sustained them and has never delayed payment nor owed.

(cool for Nigerian students of Tertiary institutions MMM has been able to provide them feeding money, pocket money, money for book,school materials and even tuition etc. Thereby helping them to have better college life.

(9) MMM has been able to bridge the gap between the upper and lower class individuals of the Nigerian society by creating an avenue for everyone to meet basic needs.

(10) reduction of cyber crimes. MMM has motivated Nigerian citizens that instead of defrauding pple online to make money that they should Rather PH and GH and that way no one is hurt.

(11) MMM has further enhance fairness, care and national unity. In the spirit if PH and GH we do not choose ourselves who to help but the system does that way encourages to help our fellow country men/women.

(12) MMM has helped Nigerians to be conscious, and thereby killed dat spirit of Africa man time. As d system has shown us dat time is of essence. @ PH & GH.

(13)MMM has increased our tithes and donations levels in the our various churches and Mosques.
The list can go on as the benefits are enormous and cannot be over emphasized.

(14)MMM has also increase our various statement of account as a result of inflow and outflow of funds from PH & GH. This can help us for embassy or reference purposes. Therefore SEC and CBN we do not need to fight the system that is helping us in several ways. Is like biting the finger that feeds u. If u haven't benefited directly certainly u know someone that has. MMM has come to stay. MMM Is d change we need, Truly MMM pays.

Together we can change the World.

Join MMM today, chat me up via 07039421858.

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Damolux01:

180k. kindly chat me up in other to give you a step by step procedure in order to have a hitch free registration. my whatsapp digit is 07039421858
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
faith123456:

once you did not confirm him. you should be patient and do you for once belong to any whatsapp group.
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
guyX:

whatsapp this number so I can add you to a group that might help solve that issue

I guess been self centered is causing people to have issues regarding mmm. if most people have a referral and a guider. They won't have all these issues. These is the result of not having a guider. They registered on there own and they should be ready to face the music when it arises.

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by guyX(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
shegsky:

I guess been self centered is causing people to have issues regarding mmm. if most people have a referral and a guider. They won't have all these issues. These is the result of not having a guider. They registered on there own and they should be ready to face the music when it arises.
my brother that's the honest truth.
some people don't want others to make money for referring them
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
*MORATORIUM, DON’T FINGER YOUR PERSONAL OFFICE*

Good Evening family. I am your brother, friend and Guider and I wish to talk to you about one of the most painful experience in MMM participation.

MORATORIUM means a situation where a participant’s account is frozen for a specified period of time which stretches from 3days to 35days depending the issue warranting the moratorium or support feedback time.

Funny enough you can be on moratorium without knowing, but one of the most pronounced evidence is that you may not be matched to Provide Help or Get Help within the stipulated time.

CAUSES:
Some but not all of the causes of moratorium includes:

Editing participants personal details in the Personal Office without authorization.

Editing existing bank details without authorization.

Adding new bank details in your Personal Office Account section without authorization.

Adding a Bitcoin account in your Personal Office without authorization.

Changing phone number without authorization.

Changing email without authorization.

Operating more than one Personal Office mostly when there is no installed software shielding your IP address from external views like certain good antivirus does.

Registering more than one account with a particular detail.

Making adjustments to the Personal Office when Mavros are green or near release date.

Etc.

Etc.

These situations leads to moratorium for the benefits of participants because of the society we find ourselves. People are working hard to reap where dey never dug and support/CRO is making sure every adjustment seen as a handiwork of hackers result to moratorium for proper verification.

HOW TO AVOID IT.
It should be a routine thing to always verify registration and personal office particulars immediately after registration like Names, Emails, Phone Number, Referer, Guider, Bank Details, etc and making all necessary adjustments before proceeding to Provide Help.

Any detail to be changed should be dully communicated to support and directives taking from them.

Do not have multiple accounts.

If you feel you are not comfortable with your Personal Office and wish to go away for a longer time, write for the closure of the Personal Office and re-register when you finally come back with same details, though some vital details will still not remain in the new PO like the registration bonus which you have taken in your first registration.

When there are conflicting issues with other participants, kindly be honest, fair and sincere, that is the only way you can have all requirements when support will call for it for verification.

Avoid uploading false Proof Of Payment.

This is a scanty analysis of what moratorium is, what causes it and how to escape it.

I pray it helps.

TOGETHER WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD.
Re: MMM Pays by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
A Friend Testimony About MMM

When my friend told me about MMM, I told him frankly that I don't care and would not be a party to it. He persuaded me. Again I told him all I have is 200k and I have to start life having finished burial of the best woman in this world my wife. However I have trust on my guy to a great extent so I finally succumbed to his pressure. After some days he told me to provide help to 4 people. I was watching my account go red. 13 days after he called and inform me that am getting help today. My God ,I was like let me see. Heavenly speaking I got to the tune of 283,000 naira. Which investment can give me that within 13 days? MMM is real cos I am a beneficiary . God bless u my guy u are simply a father.

Narrow is the way that leads to Greatness.

1 Like

Re: MMM Pays by Ugmama(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Someone got an alert of 200000 naira on his phone, he was so surprised and rushed to withdraw the money, he stepped out and boarded a cab for 2000naira to bank to make the withdrawal sharp sharp but on getting to the line up for the ATM, his brother called him that he should send that money to his account, he had opened MMM for him but he refused to play his part of providing help, he never knew his brother played that part for him and now he came to reap where he did not sow.
lesson- for you to be a millionaire you have to take a risk, a reasonable risk
i am registering people first come first served on whatsapp 08066257395. Am not forcing you, if you register i get paid... if you don't i still get paid
Re: MMM Pays by gafar: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Pays by themodernman: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
A Friend Testimony About MMM

When my friend told me about MMM, I told him frankly that I don't care and would not be a party to it. He persuaded me. Again I told him all I have is 200k and I have to start life having finished burial of the best woman in this world my wife. However I have trust on my guy to a great extent so I finally succumbed to his pressure. After some days he told me to provide help to 4 people. I was watching my account go red. 13 days after he called and inform me that am getting help today. My God ,I was like let me see. Heavenly speaking I got to the tune of 283,000 naira. Which investment can give me that within 13 days? MMM is real cos I am a beneficiary . God bless u my guy u are simply a father.

Narrow is the way that leads to Greatness.

And wide us the path that leads to destruction...83k gain within 13 days. ...does this way look narrow to you?
Re: MMM Pays by knight0430: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cadbury Account Overstatement Scandal: Bunmi Oni Why? / Wema Bank Shares / Stocks Market Records N314bn Gain In First Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.