Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her (3048 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by macjireh: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
I met with a prophet that told me a witch from my village is responsible for my misfortune that she is a close relative. My uncle died in 2009 and was buried, another one was buried last WK Friday and they say d next is my dad ds December, I think my grand mom is responsible and must be dealt with.... Why are her children dying like this and she pretends as though nothing is happening.... ds woman is very wicked...she must die
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by veacea: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
So naira land can also teach how to kill?

2 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hopefulLandlord: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
don't kill your grandmother, she's not a witch

were autopsies carried out on your dead family members? it could be a genetic thingy

keep calm

2 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
macjireh:
I met with a prophet that told me a witch from my village is responsible for my misfortune that she is a close relative. My uncle died in 2009 and was buried, another one was buried last WK Friday and they say d next is my dad ds December, I think my grand mom is responsible and must be dealt with.... Why are her children dying like this and she pretends as though nothing is happening.... ds woman is very wicked...she must die

Wow! See how low religion has brought us in Africa.

Winner01, kingebukasblog, promise10, malvisguy22 is this the kind of mentality you guys support? Pathetic.

Bro, use your brain and do not let a prophet (who is obviously exploiting you as I am sure you paid him money for this vision ) exploit your ignorance and understand that people die. It is perfectly natural!

Placing blame on your problems will not solve it. Remember you will also one day become old. How will you feel if people start accusing you to be a witch.

I'd advice you submit yourself to a mental institution as you are obviously not normal.

Oh, and your entire education is a total waste.

Christians and ancient archaic savage beliefs are like

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hopefulLandlord: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mcjireh, can you tell us what really killed those people? how they died.
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by Elkay3: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm like WOW!!! At this age, abi na Harry Potter cause this thing? Grow up please, witch? Wait, will killing her stop your father from dying? Someone will spend to have his grannies back while another will spend to end her life.
Now, about your father dying or not dying... what we believe in gets to be real. Faith, either in God or in not happening will determine the results. If anything at all, the person who told you (I assume it's a witch doctor) that your father will die December will be the person to kill him. Look beyond this ancient things, I think that will be healthier. I'm not saying voodoo doesn't work around here, but am saying why doesn't it work elsewhere?
Spare your granny,except if you have been a killer. B human. Be positive. Be optimistic.

3 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
So atheists are now opening accounts and posting trash just to make Christians look bad grin . The OP is clearly an atheist who wants to portray Christianity in a bad way . This is how distastefully desperate they are ! cheesy

Pathetic

Hahn , tufiakwa !

See how desperate you guys are !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by emeraldknytt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
If this thread reaches front page, I am going on a like donation spree (╰_╯) angry
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by iduzebaba(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kill ur gran ma.. hmm
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by Frenchkisss(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
So atheists are now opening accounts and posting trash just to make Christians look bad grin . The OP is clearly an atheist who wants to portray Christianity in a bad way . This is how distastefully desperate they are ! cheesy

Pathetic

Hahn , tufiakwa !

It seems atheist are your worst nightmare. What do you gain from disseminating untrue statements about atheist?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pathetic

Hahn , tufiakwa !

Pathetic.

You are so adept at not tackling issues head on.

I can guarantee you that in a lot of churches the prayer point will be based around "witches in the village".

Use your brain bro. It is not there for decoration.

I am still waiting for your response on the other thread. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by macjireh: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Mcjireh, can you tell us what really killed those people? how they died.
nice question!!! d first one died of internal bleeding in 2009 after a car hit him where task force men on d high way pulled him over. also he died at age 39 no wife no child, he was d only graduate among 5 children his mother had, he had a very promising future.
d second died at age 56 no wife no child, he had a mental case which he was treating, he could not achieve anything in life due to spiritual problems he suffered from his mother..
my dad is d first child of his mother with 4kids, a boy and 3girls.
d 2nd born died empty and wasted at 56yrs last week Monday
d 3rd is a lady not married but thankfully has 2girls
d 4th is married for 13yrs no kids, managing life small small.
d 5th was d one with a very promising future DAT died 2009 no wife no kid.
so tell me people wats happening?
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pathetic

Hahn , tufiakwa !

Whoever did this to you is evil grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
macjireh:

nice question!!! d first one died of internal bleeding in 2009 after a car hit him where task force men on d high way pulled him over. also he died at age 39 no wife no child, he was d only graduate among 5 children his mother had, he had a very promising future.
d second died at age 56 no wife no child, he had a mental case which he was treating, he could not achieve anything in life due to spiritual problems he suffered from his mother..

They died! Death happens to everyone. Do you mean to say that your granny is responsible for the deaths of people who died before you were born?

Just accept their deaths and move on. No need to blame the poor woman undecided
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pathetic

Hahn , tufiakwa !

There is only one cure for this your problem.

Go to google, type *bosta* and go to images.

Thank me later

smiley

1 Like

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by macjireh: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:

Wow! See how low religion has brought us in Africa.

Winner01, kingebukasblog, promise10, malvisguy22 is this the kind of mentality you guys support? Pathetic.

Bro, use your brain and do not let a prophet (who is obviously exploiting you as I am sure you paid him money for this vision ) and understand that people die. It is perfectly natural!

Placing blame on your problems will not solve it. Remember you will also one day become old. How will you feel if people start accusing you to be a witch.

I'd advice you submit yourself to a mental institution as you are obviously not normal.

Oh, and your entire education is a total waste.

Christians and ancient archaic savage beliefs are like

bro u need to use ur 7th sense. just check thru d following info:
d 3rd is a lady above 50yrs not married but thankfully has 2girls
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
With all the uncertainties that we are faced with in these turbulent times, there are very few things upon which we can rely. We are seeing the banking industry, politicians, social institutions and the old hierarchy undergoing profound changes, which is causing us to rethink our old ways.

However, as the old saying goes, death and taxes are the two things that are unavoidable.

In the natural world, we watch as the different cycles play themselves out in a constant movement between birth, life, giving birth to new life, and eventual death.

Once life is over, the physical remains become reabsorbed into the cycle to give life to the next generation. Mother Nature wastes nothing as death gives way to life and life gives way to death in the continual circle of life.

An example of this would be the tree, that annually sheds its leaves, and they fall to the ground and in turn, nourish the earth as they decompose to enrich the soil and enable new plants to flourish.

Or another would be a whale that is born, grows up, has calves of its own, and eventually dies, and its corpse floats to the bottom of the ocean where it feeds countless other species, who themselves feed countless other species in the vast cycle of life.

All trees, plants, animals and birds play a part in the great orchestra that is life, inter-mingling and co-existing with other species along the way, and ultimately passing on when the time comes.

Mankind seems to be the only animal on the playing field that dwells incessantly on the fear of their impending demise. When studying the prey of the big cats, it was found that the animal that was about to become dinner struggled for a short while, and then gave in to its fate, as if aware of the part that it played in the drama of life.

There are people on this planet that are more closely related to the earth than we have become latterly in the western world. Within these cultures, death is not something to be feared, it is accepted as a small part of the cycle of life.

It is interesting that these cultures also seem to revere their ancestors in a way that brings them peace and guides them. They also have a respect for those that have gone before and the wisdom that they imparted which seems to be lacking in our western world.

We seem to have lost our sense of the majesty of life and the sacred within our culture. We have been programmed to expect an explanation for everything, and ideas need to be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt before we believe anything. (That is, until it is disproved, in which case we believe the next theory until that is also disproved…).

This has enabled us to become totally removed from the theatre of life, and has given us a misplaced sense of our own importance. The issue here is that this is in direct contrast to our place in the vast, unimaginable size of the universe.

We are fortunate enough to be living on a planet that has just the right conditions to support life. The ball of rock that we live on is just the right distance from the nearest sun to allow our world to be habitable. This sun, in turn, is part of a galaxy that in turn, is one of several million other galaxies that are all hurtling through space at an astonishing speed…

Death occurs constantly as we go about our daily lives. Each time we face a challenge and come through it, the old perception dies, and a new one is born. Each time we change our perception, make a better choice, let go of that which we no longer need and allow something better to come in, there is a process of death of the old and birth of the new.

How many times have you watched loved ones and friends going through the death of a relationship, and then watched as they blossom and a new friend emerges, more confident, more beautiful, and happier?

In our history, we have seen this repeatedly; empires fall, as new ones are born, meteorites hit the earth, wiping out 95% of life, and this allows different species to develop and prosper, new philosophies are born as a reaction against the old ways, and so on.

One certainty about life is that death follows when it is time to move into the next cycle of life, whatever you believe that to be. You can spend your entire life dreading it, picturing it, planning it, and obsessing about it, but the reality is that it is usually over in an instant.

When you die is something that none of us can know- it may be tomorrow, next week, in a decade or whenever is your time. Instead of worrying about something that you ultimately have no control over – the fact that you will die at some stage in the future - would it not be more constructive to put that energy into enjoying today and all that you have to be grateful for?

Spending valuable time and energy worrying about something in the future is called projection. We generally enter into projection when we mistakenly feel that we have the power to control the outcome. Since we cannot say when we are going to die, would it be more useful to live each day as fully as possible whilst we wait for the inevitable?

Hopefully, when it comes, you will have said your goodbyes and put your affairs in order. Too many people are taken away from us at what we perceive are inopportune times, but coming to understand that we very rarely get to see the whole picture or what is best for other people allows us to know that we play a small part in an enormous play, about which we understand very little.

Sometimes death is a lesson for us to learn forgiveness, compassion, to be able to express grief, or to learn how to let go. Sometimes the death of a loved one can allow us to gain a greater understanding of what awaits us on the other side of death, or lead us to begin a journey of spiritual awakening.

How do we know that the hard part is not here in earth school, and that death is a release from the body and lessons we came to learn? Do we really know that death is the end of the road, or do we believe that there is something amazing waiting for us on the other side?

Whatever your beliefs are about death and the afterlife, spend your time wisely whilst you are on this planet. Do not waste your time fearing death, or what will happen to you after death - you will know soon enough when you get there. In the meantime, there is so much to enjoy here on earth whilst you are here - loved ones, Mother Nature, laughter, learning, playing, life.

Live now, love now, and learn to be in today for today because who knows what tomorrow has in store for you?

In conclusion, Death is meant to be embraced not feared smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by dblackninja: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
@ macjireh, very very simple. Just sharpen that big machete.. visit your village & strike that wicked witch once. It will do the trick. If you see blood then mission accomplished. If not, she will turn to bat & suck you dry. So make sure you go with a well sharpened machete.

Hope I have helped undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by dorox(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
macjireh:

bro u need to use ur 7th sense. just check thru d following info:
d 3rd is a lady above 50yrs not married but thankfully has 2girls
The uncertaintoes of life is what is happening. It is rough sometimes and rough at other times. Your family just seem to be having it rough a bit more at this time like many other families.
So instead of blaming the poor old woman that bore your dad and raised him up to be the man that fatthered you, why don't you put that grey thing on your head to work, it is not there for decoration you know?
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by JSoE(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
You want to kill your granny?grin
I'd do anything to bring mine back from the dead. You christains are pathetic. You make me sick, seriously. Go get a job and stop plotting to kill an innocent woman.
SMH and sadly walking outta thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by treasuredkids(f): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm!!! @ op, this is serious. In as much as you believe whatever revelations may have come to you and you have convincing evidences. Well this is Africa where black magic, witchcraft and the likes exist even tho some TRy as much not to believe its existence.

I wnt advise u work with this mindset of killing the woman cos she may be innocent. May be she's not spiritually discerning or strong and her personality may be used by other evil persons just to put her in the wrong light.

I dnt believe a mother will bring up her kids to maturity and then start feasting on them for whatever reason. In other words, adopt a prayerful approach, pray and let the spirit of God speak to you on this issue. Dnt go listening to everything a prophet tells u cos some may not be clear even to them but u will be in the best position to understand and place some of this revelations appropriately.

Mind u killing her physically can't even stop whatever spirit has been raised on any altar to carry out this evil assignments. Or have u not heard of the sins of the fathers being visited even to the 3rd and 4th generation?

In other words adopt a prayerful approach cos whatever is after ur fathers lineage also has its eyes on the grandkids of that lineage. God is ur only resort now.
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by macjireh: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
treasuredkids:
Hmmm!!! @ op, this is serious. In as much as you believe whatever revelations may have come to you and you have convincing evidences. Well this is Africa where black magic, witchcraft and the likes exist even tho some TRy as much not to believe its existence.

I wnt advise u work with this mindset of killing the woman cos she may be innocent. May be she's not spiritually discerning or strong and her personality may be used by other evil persons just to put her in the wrong light.

I dnt believe a mother will bring up her kids to maturity and then start feasting on them for whatever reason. In other words, adopt a prayerful approach, pray and let the spirit of God speak to you on this issue. Dnt go listening to everything a prophet tells u cos some may not be clear even to them but u will be in the best position to understand and place some of this revelations appropriately.

Mind u killing her physically can't even stop whatever spirit has been raised on any altar to carry out this evil assignments. Or have u not heard of the sins of the fathers being visited even to the 3rd and 4th generation?

In other words adopt a prayerful approach cos whatever is after ur fathers lineage also has its eyes on the grandkids of that lineage. God is ur only resort now.
no I won't kill her physically but God will kill her spiritually for me
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by BodyKiss(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:

Whoever did this to you is evil grin

How I wish you guys should stop giving that overgrown baby the attention he so much craves for. He's one of the most deluded people on here. Responding to any of his post, to me is just a big waste of precious time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by otemdomino: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
macjireh:
Simple tutorial for killing a witch:

1. Assume on your bed before sleeping that you will conquer her
2. In your dream, you will see yourself conquering her.
3. When you wake up, assume that it is only a mere dream
4. Then come to the reality that THERE ISN'T A WITCH ANYWHERE.
5. GO TO GRANDMA AND APOLOGISE TO HER FOR EVER THINKING THAT SHE IS A WITCH.

1 Like

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by otemdomino: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
hahn:

Pathetic.

You are so adept at not tackling issues head on.

I can guarantee you that in a lot of churches the prayer point will be based around "witches in the village".

[size=20][b]Use your brain bro.[/size][/b]It is not there for decoration.

I am still waiting for your response on the other thread. undecided

As soon as I see the bolded, I stopped reading the rest of your comment, just to DECORATE IT.
May their brains receive light.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by otemdomino: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
macjireh:

Your grandma is probably more hurt than you are right now. Two of her children died before her face and you want to add to her problems instead of consoling her?
The only thing that can kill one more of them is FEAR and THOUGHTS OF DEATH.
Let them live life happily and yourself should stop being religious. You will love life as you see it, while the religious will continue to shout JESUS when a rat is scurrying along their path(and some even died of heart attack from the fear of rats and you will hear 'it is spiritual attack')

1 Like

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
BodyKiss:

How I wish you guys should stop giving that overgrown baby the attention he so much craves for. He's one of the most deluded people on here. Responding to any of his post, to me is just a big waste of precious time.

Aloo this yab only for kingebukasblog? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
BodyKiss:

I guess they've got a lot of time to spare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
johnydon22:

I guess they've got a lot of time to spare

I type pretty fast. It takes less than a minute to put him in his place cheesy

You know say I no dey type epistle like you tongue

1 Like

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by baby124: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
How will you tag your own grand mother a witch? Someone whom through her you came to be. If she is a witch you are a wizard. Since you plan to kill her, so will your descendants kill you when life gets rough for them. You say your uncle had mental illness, maybe that is what is worrying you too. If you are frustrated to the extent that you want to take a life, I suggest you either kill yourself alone or get mental health check up. Leave fake pastors and people with bad advice alone. Your grandmother has lived long enough to bury her own children and not see one succeed. Even live long enough that a grand child will plot her death on the Internet. I really pity the woman!

2 Likes

Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by winner01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op, you need Jesus in your life.
Re: My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
Op, you need Jesus in your life.
He already has Jesus, and this is what religion led him to. Even kingebukasblog is denying him. grin grin Christians on Nairaland sef. Own up to your people na. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Abuja Catholic Priest Rev Fr Willy Ojukwu Is Dead / Anecdotes: Another Evidence Of God's Existence / New Generation Church Agidingbi Ikeja Asking For Refund Of Church Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.