Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 (22689 Views)

This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by flokii: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
we Nigerians are our own problem..

why hike prices for no good reason cos. there is recession... reason d hausas are far better off in terms of honesty.
very fvcked up mentality

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Omeny: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigeria as a country is yet to wake up and vividly see where our Economy is heading.

We are in Economic war and if we all don't come together to carry out Save Our Souls (SoSs) protests,I am afraid and pity sufferings that awaits Nigerians.

Let Nobody come and tell me about 16yrs of a party. We have never had it near where we are now.

If they can't save our Economy from being like Zimbabwe's, pls let them return us to where they met us.
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by buffalowings: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Do they import fish?

Why the price come go up na

See this one
You never see anything

Even ordinary razor blade we dey import am.
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Everybody, get ya nets and fishing lines. We dey go river
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by edudguy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na Crayfish sure pass now o
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
I only came here to correct the blunder on the front page , what the heck is "SOER" , una no fit edit am before posting on the front page. The correct word is SOAR and the mod who put this on front page should be shot.

4 Likes

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by sanandreas(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is beyond us. We can't come out of this recession. The leaders don't feel it.
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by buffalowings: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Do they import fish?

Chai

God bless u r ignorance

Everything under the heaven is imported

Even ordinary toothpick.

Razor blade too
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by dasparrow: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Do they import fish?

Titus is imported. Tell me you didn't know?

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Do they import fish?

Most of the fish we eat is imported , if I can put it like that
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Omeny: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
flokii:

why hike prices for no good reason cos. there is recession... reason d hausas are far better off in terms of honesty.
very fvcked up mentality

What is really ur point sir and what Honesty are u talking about?

My northern brothers are Honest, How come many Muslims weren't able to Buy common Ram during last Sallah?

Abi do u know how much a not too big male cow is now?

Maybe I don't understand ur meaning of honesty sha.

3 Likes

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Uchexxy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Do they import fish?

hahahaha nice joke, great laugh. If u really didn't know that fish is imported, then you're probably just visiting Nigeria
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by aloziedaya(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerians, it is well.

What happens to one that earns less than the price of a bag of rice as salary in a month?

Buhari, na so you waka come abi?

Kontinu!

There is God.

Very very soon, you go chop the apple wet Abacus chop remain.

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by 2LESS(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
And tomorrow is October 1st, what am I gonna do?
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by yedidiah(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is the kind of news traders like hearing: Hike in price!
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by yedidiah(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is the kind of news traders like hearing: Hike in price!
Hope coate price stl dey the same sha
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by HomeOfMe(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
marryjesus:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/recession-prices-food-soer-higher-carton-fish-hit-n22000/
If you can just buy a bag of rice or two now against December because I don't know how much it'd be sold by then. Foodstuffs are really going up by the day. Anything anyone can buy now,veg oil,tomato paste,etc
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by richidinho(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Sometimes I feel the unnecessary false price hike and market inflation information here on nairaland actually affects prices of goods and services.

I noticed that with the dollar.

An aboki once checked the homepage of nairaland to tell me what the price of the dollar to naira is.

Post as these will spread like wildfire and shops all around Nigeria will commence inflation of packet of fish:

Still under your parents that's why you dnt understand
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uchexxy:
hahahaha nice joke, great laugh. If u really didn't know that fish is imported, then you're probably just visiting Nigeria

Lol seriously had no idea.

But we have fish pounds here in naija na why then are we importing them??
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
dasparrow:

Titus is imported. Tell me you didn't know?

Thought they had sardine company in Nigeria??
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Miles300: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
They are only good at blaming past administration but to stabilize things is a problem ...no matter how bad past administration did atleast this govt should be seen in stabilizing things , u can perfect all that has been damage u can stabilize it to a bearable ...

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Babysheart(f): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is what our my Yoruba tribe led us into. God must punish Satan o
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by flokii: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Omeny:

What is really ur point sir and what Honesty are u talking about?

My northern brothers are Honest, How come many Muslims weren't able to Buy common Ram during last Sallah?

Abi do u know how much a not too big male cow is now?

Maybe I don't understand ur meaning of honesty sha.

you'll still get goods at reasonable prices over there compared to what you have in other places.

Moreover, they understand d concept of production and sustainability more than d other regions. you'll hardly see them support importation of items like toothpicks for their own selfish gains

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Senorprinz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
flokii:

very fvcked up mentality
hausa no be Nigeria? ehn bros?

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by flokii: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Senorprinz:
hausa no be Nigeria? ehn bros?

it's a complex statement I understand.. sorry about that

just read whatever meaning you want to it.. cheers
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by musicology: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
There they go again! lies lies lies it"s not #22000 I just bought it for #21 950

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by sosmoney: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good for my country. You want the change and here is the change. Plsi am expecting one bag of rice to sell for #45k next week.
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Senorprinz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
flokii:

it's a complex statement I understand.. sorry about that
just read whatever meaning you want to it.. cheers
complex ke? issorite
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by Omeny: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
flokii:

you'll still get goods at reasonable prices over there compared to what you have in other places.

Moreover, they understand d concept of production and sustainability more than d other regions. you'll hardly see them support importation of items like toothpicks for their own selfish gains

Oga?

I don't see ur point here.
Do u expect to sell a product in the villages and other rural areas same price they will be sold in urban areas and densely populated towns?

This does not need Maths now.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by pawesome(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Sometimes I feel the unnecessary false price hike and market inflation information here on nairaland actually affects prices of goods and services.

An aboki once checked the homepage of nairaland to tell me what the price of the dollar to naira is.

Post as these will spread like wildfire and shops all around Nigeria will commence inflation of packet of fish:
gbam..shikenan..u said it all
Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by kingmekus(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:

shattap,go and visit a nearby market and confirm. that's why you have legs and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Recession: Prices Of Food Soer Higher As Carton Of Fish Hit N22,000 by flokii: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Senorprinz:
complex ke? issorite

The statement is harmonious i.e still in agreement and not mutually exclusive

you get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Gold Refinery, Boosts Small-scale Mining / Forex Speculators From Benin Republic, Ghana, Others Invade Nigeria For Profits / CBN Imposes Limit On Banks’ Foreign Currency Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.