Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

APC Will Still Win 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Still Win 2019 Elections (478 Views)

I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / Why Buhari Will Still Win 2019 Presidency - Axelrod / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Still Win 2019 Elections by mamuzoOMAH(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
2019 ELECTION.
Well, I know 2019 is still over 2 years away from now and I shouldn't be bothering much about it for now. But I just have to. it is with sadness today, I tell you that, APC will Win 2019 election. This will spark up a violent protest across the country as the vote of the people would not count. Yesterday's election here in Edo state proved to me that, everything about APC is corrupt and inhumane. APC will not allow for a free and fare election come 2019. The votes of opposition party PDP would be manipulated. The Chairman of Inec will still remain a northerner. And the northern agenda will continue. PDP is in a very weak state right now. They have lost all there big wigs. They seriously needed the victory of Edo state to rise to a reasonable strength. In Jonathan's tenure he gave room for the votes of the people to count but this APC led government would not do such. Ondo election in November will still be won by APC. I've even lost interest as it is of no use when you know there will be still mass rigging by the APC. Come 2019, buhari and his fellow northern Inec chairman will do everything to ensure they retain power. They will use the military to influence the vote as well. It's just a shame. There can only be one Jonathan who wasn't power drunk. APC are power hungry and definitely do anything to gain it. APC will remain even til 2023. Brethren we just have to pray that they field in someone Knowledgeable, and not the certificateless Buhari. let's hope someone like fashola is picked. such a sad story that the masses are meant to suffer from the stupidity of April 2015. PDP will remain opposition for remain for a long time.
Re: APC Will Still Win 2019 Elections by alegbeleye(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
I comment my reserve. Space booked.

(1) (Reply)

NGGT: Zamfara Govt. Builds 323 Schools For Girl-child, Nomadic Education, Others / Would You Vote For This Candidates In 2019 (picture) / Suspected Militants Invade Lagos School, Kidnap Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.