Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit (2254 Views)

How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Omoswags(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Watch what Edo APGA Governorship candidate Earl Osaro Osaze
Onaiwu aka Solution did on election day because he was losing his
unit.
See how helpless the Policemen are looking at him.
And this man is still walking freely in Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB9FyzSNLNE&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en&app=desktop
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by yeyeboi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
If he can do this then tell me why apc won't have the balls to rig the election

This country when e go better sef?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yet APGA claim he got 30,000 votes and PDP and APC added it to thier votes. Very delusional. Is it the torn ballot papers that made up d 30,000 votes?
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by LoveMachine(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Now if INEC ruled it inconclusive they'd be called clueless. When a candidate behaves like a tout what will the thugs do? I'm just proud no one died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by NextGovernor(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
That election was rigged by APC and INEC

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by dustmalik: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is insane.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Caseless: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
mad loser!
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by moufan: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
if this video is confirmed as true, this man should be arrested and charged to court asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by EdCure: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
He is a PDP man. He joined alpha after losing the PDP ticket. They are bad losers.
And to think these are the same people rejecting the outcome of the election. What a mockery.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Dakad: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Honestly, we still have a very long way to go in this country. This man is not fit to contest as a leader of prisoner in a sane society talkless of governorship. Which way Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

Come and see this man tearing ballotPapers snake with his bare hands.

They've lost they have lost. No space in Osadebe avenue for PDP. in 2036 we will sit to check if they have changed.

As for Tonyebarcanista the prophet that predicted PDP will win Edo state, bros how market?

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Martins301:
Cc lalasticlala

Come and see this man tearing ballotPapers snake with his bare hands.

They've lost they have lost. No space in Osadebe avenue for PDP. in 2036 we will sit to check if they have changed.

As for Tonyebarcanista the prophet that predicted PDP will win Edo state , bros how market?
When did I become a prophet? Well I predicted and projected victory for Iyamu based on free and fair contest
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Qmerit(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Lolz frustration, yet pdp said why should inec cancelled some units, saying they were winning in such units, even this very one pdp was winning too.

Next time Osaro would come out and contest and expect to be a Gov, forgetting that Edo people don't forget easily, with this act he can't win as LGA councillor. Very obvious
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Qmerit(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Lolz frustration, yet pdp said why should inec cancelled some units, saying they were winning in such units, even this very one pdp was winning too.

Next time Osaro would come out and contest and expect to be a Gov, forgetting that Edo people don't forget easily, with this act he can't win as LGA councillor Very obvious
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by danot1030: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Ipob demon has entered into him and he's manifesting.

The same apga did not condemn the huliganism they were condemning an election they did not stand a chance to win.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Abeymills(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Inec under buhari is a fraud
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by joseph1832(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When did I become a prophet? Well I predicted and projected victory for Iyamu based on free and fair contest
Just like you predicted victory for Jonathan during the last election based on free and fair contest, right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by whizzler: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I respect ur analysis on some issues but for this edo governorship u were too partisan to be objective. Conduct the election ten times in this edo state ur candidat won't still win apart from the inducement by both parties of course the election was as free as we can get
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by focus7: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

you so unpredictable. Sometimes I have respect for your intellectual write ups but sometimes you are just too bias that you don't allow right judgement to guide you.

Just advise pdp to gather whatever evidence of rigging they have and to the tribunal to prove it before you are insinuating a no free and fair election.
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

So your new song is "free and fair contest?" Egbon I hail o

Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
focus7:
you so unpredictable. Sometimes I have respect for your intellectual write ups but sometimes you are just too bias that you don't allow right judgement to guide you.
Just advise pdp to gather whatever evidence of rigging they have and to the tribunal to prove it before you are insinuating a no free and fair election.
whizzler:
I respect ur analysis on some issues but for this edo governorship u were too partisan to be objective. Conduct the election ten times in this edo state ur candidat won't still win apart from the inducement by both parties of course the election was as free as we can get

The inducement and State influence soiled the whole thing.
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Martins301:

So your new song is "free and fair contest?" Egbon I hail o
Lol my oga
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by kahal29: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2016
moufan:
if this video is confirmed as true, this man should be arrested and charged to court asap

It's confirmed

http://thenationonlineng.net/edo-poll-video-shows-apga-candidate-tearing-ballot-papers/

http://www.thescoopng.com/edo-apga-candidate-onaiwu/
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by kahal29: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Omoswags:
Watch what Edo APGA Governorship candidate Earl Osaro Osaze
Onaiwu aka Solution did on election day because he was losing his
unit.
See how helpless the Policemen are looking at him.
And this man is still walking freely in Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB9FyzSNLNE&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en&app=desktop

OP add.. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/edo-poll-video-shows-apga-candidate-tearing-ballot-papers/
Re: Video Of How Edo Governorship Candidate Destroyed Elections Papers In His Unit by MAXIMAL123(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2016
At time when u noticed u lost completely, u av no option dan to act to the point of no hope again[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

COMPARE: Acting Capacity Of Acting President Osinbajo And Goodluck Jonathan / Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) / TENSION In Umuahia As Security Vans Flood Nnamdi Kanu’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.