Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (82273 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics) / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by martineinstein(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
im not heartless...but i think the best demand would have been asking for emefiele's resignation or total recovery of d economy before her release.

Thank God she wssnt kidnapped in d north.it would have been a different story

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Impeller(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Now watching: The Kidnapping of Mr. Heineken. I wish 'em luck on such ransome

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by LaurelP(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Youngzedd:
The kidnappers don't have common sense. There are some people you shouldn't even think of kidnapping.

Na now them go know say that our armed forces are working.

Check back in 2 weeks time, these guys will be arrested.

Exactly!
It may not be immediate but they'll definitely be nabbed. This is when u know that Nigeria really got armed forces.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by CoolFreeday(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
accurateloye:
Police will soon get them...No hidden place for criminals

exactly. especially for a crime against the elite.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by paulchucks: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
i dont pity him he has been trading our dollars and making life miserable for poor masses of this country look at dollar price today

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is what happens when u want to be in power till eternity. Emefiele should better resign from office
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by krozay(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Change in every sector of the economic and the abduction sector is not left out for the rich and poor
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by nuradeen011(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=49810317]

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/30/kidnappers-demand-n15-billion-release-cbn-governor-emefiele%E2%80%99s-wife[/quote i hope
the next person to be kidnap to be either kemi adeosun, Aisha buhari or any state gov's wife
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by plainol(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mr or Mrs Kidnapper, how much last now, that amount is too much, abi kidnapping self don add money?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Ozzaa(f): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Chai I feel for her kids

For these guys to successfully carry this kidnapping out and keep in touch immediately mehn they aren't your normal kidnappers this man better pay before we begin hear stories that touch the soul.

These kidnappers get godfathers for government house
That one is for sure na.
Na them them de thief themselves
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by InvertedHammer: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
/
I guess the policemen didn't't want to die for nothing.

\

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by zurine(f): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
interesting, safe recovery of the kidnapped
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by tellwisdom: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Better payup before dem begin press her for breassst sad

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by usman15gmail: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
simple they can keep her or execute her.....lol he can marry another wife with less than 1m so
.....who cares

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by akinsmyk(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
I am not supporting this kidnap or any other criminal act but I think its cool.....far way better than robbing a man of his peanut which is insufficient for him and his family.

Instead of robbing or kidnapping innocent and suffering masses, they should start up there.

Since Emefiele became the governor, you know how much em don chop or give APC illegally? Sit down dey pity them. As for me, got no pity for them as long as no blood is spilled.

My only concern is that the ransom would still be paid from our money. Would have love to celebrate if it would be from his real sweat

To those blaming the four cops attached to her, lemme ask you, is any Nigerian official worth your life?

They did the best thing. Would have been the dumbest thing to show their chest with their expired and rusted toy guns for where superior fire arms dey.

I go remind you later (far or near) when effc (if they still exist) go begin they chase Emefiele for looting billions of dollars. No b 9ja we dey?

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Royce704: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wen d ransom is paid n she is released; Nigerian police will come out claimin they were d ones dat rescue her. Poor police! Papa John don on gen?Where is my pin mouth charger?

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by collinskoko14: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:
Their greed will lead them to their grief.

Lwkmd @lead them to their grief.....

Bros no vex na grave no be grief
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by akaahs(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
They never see sumtin, let them keep making policy that has no impact on the poor
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by biggie73(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
The CBN vault is readily available. Go get the money.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by menix(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
1.5 billion
i go even warn the kidnappers make them no call my line again..

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by parlyb(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
There's money in Nigeria.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is this story true? i am currently watching NTA news and there is no mention of any kidnapping
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by drnoel: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
Ghen ghen!!! "Asking price"! Na now una go know say Nigerian Police dey work!!! This is the "wrongest" time to be a "suspect" or 'waka' anyhow........ angry angry

For this kind high profile crime, even ordinary look can put u in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by tbliss22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is not funny....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by samwhite2000(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
naGodwin when them also kidnap Aisha come tell me mtcheeew
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by tbliss22(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
lefulefu:
Is this story true? i am currently watching NTA news and there is no mention of any kidnapping

forget NTA bros, the news is everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
collinskoko14:

Lwkmd @lead them to their grief.....

Bros no vex na grave no be grief

Lol haba, grave is too much na.

Grief is better because in the end when them they cell they go they regret na cheesy

They for just ask for like 10M how they wan take even withdraw 1.5 billion They must catch them

Illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by millionaireman: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Only in the Zoo, baboons and dogs place.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by CHYMZZY(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
shey na 4 benin-agbor road? OSHIMOLE is involve in this kidnap, JUST another way of recoverin' funds shared durin' election.
ßuhari is aware of this development
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Nixon55(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Those police orderlies....I just sorry for them. If they still keep them in the office their next posting go be in the forefront of Boko Haram activities.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
Ghen ghen!!! "Asking price"! Na now una go know say Nigerian Police dey work!!! This is the "wrongest" time to be a "suspect" or 'waka' anyhow........ angry angry

Na now I undastand why police full everywere...this kontiri na only poor man the surfer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.