Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old (1103 Views)

Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / 3 Headless Bodies, & Raw Intestines Found In 80yr Old Man's House In Osun / See How A Guy Drew Solidstar And Made Him Look Like A "Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by djfanes(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
A woman in Bangladesh gave birth to a baby boy who looks like an 80 year old due to a rare condition called Progeria he was born with. The baby has a wrinkled face, skin, shrunken body and sunken eyes.

see more stories below

http://www.fanesloaded.com.ng/2016/09/see-this-baby-boy-born-with-rare.html

Re: See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2016
I have seen an India film titled "Paa" on this rare deadly disease called Progeria.
It's so painful that the child does not live long. embarassed
As there is no known cure, few people with
progeria exceed 13 years of age. So disheartening
Re: See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by TPAND(f): 2:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Ebayray:
I have seen an India film titled "Paa" on this rare deadly disease called Progeria.
It's so painful that the child does not live long. embarassed
As there is no known cure, few people with
progeria exceed 13 years of age. So disheartening

I have also seen an Anerican movie called the "the curious case of Benjamin burton" same condition only that he lived long and his growth was reversed
Re: See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by YungJo207(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Na lie, I was there na baba 70 come back to life.
Re: See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by educute(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

I have also seen an Anerican movie called the "the curious case of Benjamin burton" same condition only that he lived long and his growth was reversed
yea brad pitt killed it

1 Like

Re: See This Baby Boy Born With Rare Condition That Makes Him Look Like An 80yr Old by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Awww maybe I'll check it out later.
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hot Picture Of Rukky Sanda / I Applaud Myself For Marrying You -tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Lexus Jeep / I Did Not Apologize To Davido -- Kaffy [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.