Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101797 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by omoyowa: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
OGUN state again....this state must be really delivered by a powerful pastor...its all about evil stories coming from that place

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by flokii: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
I dnt know whether to feel sorry for her or not.. after all d warnings, they still go ahead to please themselves undecided

From young ones to even old cargoes.. it is well

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by omoyowa: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

These people and dirtiness

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass

abeg....d mods here are tribalistic,they can ban you at a mention of d name brownies

4 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by GuDErboY(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.
Including you. Amen
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Myiasis is a parasitic infestation caused by the larvae of several species. The infestations reduce host physiological functions; destroy host tissues, and causes significant economical losses. It is very rare disease in USA and Europe, seen rarely in tropical and subtropical countries in persons with poor personal hygiene. Diagnosis and treatment are simple. The location of this infestation at genital region is, however, an extremely rare occurrence. The authors present here one case of genital myiasis affecting a village woman with genital prolapse and advanced vaginal malignancy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by flokii: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
omoyowa:

abeg....d mods here are tribalistic,they can ban you at a mention of d name brownies

that up there is what you'll never see a yoruba person do to d igbos..

highest they do is name checking and you expect pple to be happy with you guys?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket

And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass
fool, go and clean up onitsha, aba first so that WHO can help remove ur town name from dirtiness list. Una no dey shame.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
sukkot:
when wee you receive sense ? oya look maggot for person mouth

Ok, I've seen your mouth.

Na the thread mata I won see abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
What is This??
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by MNDY(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
What is happening? A Facebook friend yesterday also posted an explicit picture of a certain lady's condition as she showed her vagina in a form that I don't know how to describe!
-
Women should beware of some of these rich men around fa!
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justmary06(f): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Many nigerians are talented onlookers. Nothing more. Anyways, this is a rare case of genital myiasis in a woman with genital prolapse. Myiasis is a parasitic infestation caused by the larvae (Maggot is an example of a larva) of several species. Infestations reduce host (carrier of the parasite) physiological functions; destroy host tissues, and causes significant economical losses. It is very rare disease in USA and Europe, seen rarely in tropical and subtropical countries in persons with poor personal hygiene. Diagnosis and treatment are simple. The location of this infestation at genital region is, however, an extremely rare occurrence. And I am not a medical student.

I believe we need to start using our brains more and stop refering all things you deem unexplainable as being Spiritual.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wòn ti tun de o..awön oni jatijati afonja.. grin
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by billyG(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by shams040(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
land and building for sale, visit
https://properties4saleblog./?ref=spelling
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by krissconnect(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
And they'll never listen. Man is insatiable though.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Peterina(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Go to prayer city for deliverance .. Its jez a lesson for all

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by southernbelle(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.

Remember you are a lady too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by billyG(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola

Haba!b cultured na!
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Exponental(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synagogue tinz.... TB J dey like heal tinz like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ychris: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
So disgusting, ewwww. May GOD heal her o... because i cannot begin to imagine. she needs deliverance inshort.
see this guy? is it ur deliverance? undecided
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by blossom2(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
henrydadon:
Myiasis is a parasitic infestation caused by the larvae of several species. The infestations reduce host physiological functions; destroy host tissues, and causes significant economical losses. It is very rare disease in USA and Europe, seen rarely in tropical and subtropical countries in persons with poor personal hygiene. Diagnosis and treatment are simple. The location of this infestation at genital region is, however, an extremely rare occurrence. The authors present here one case of genital myiasis affecting a village woman with genital prolapse and advanced vaginal malignancy.

I hope this your explanation is not to deny the seriousness of this problem or the spiritual meaning to it.
you can see that your explanation does not apply here.

The woman should repent from whatever she did,confess to God and her husband and be prayed for . All the medical jagon does not amount to any solution here
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by southernbelle(f): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:
Many nigerians are talented onlookers. Nothing more. Anyways, this is a rare case of genital myiasis in a woman with genital prolapse. Myiasis is a parasitic infestation caused by the larvae (Maggot is an example of a larva) of several species. Infestations reduce host (carrier of the parasite) physiological functions; destroy host tissues, and causes significant economical losses. It is very rare disease in USA and Europe, seen rarely in tropical and subtropical countries in persons with poor personal hygiene. Diagnosis and treatment are simple. The location of this infestation at genital region is, however, an extremely rare occurrence. And I am not a medical student.

I believe we need to start using our brains more and stop refering all things you deem unexplainable as being Spiritual.

God bless you for this. I have heard of myiasis before but I will study more on it now.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by presh91(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wats d meaning of "afonja" have been seeing it 4 sometime now

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ritzybaby(f): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
where ris the maggot nah
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by flokii: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:

it's like you don't understand how things work in this part of the world..

I have searched and read about this maggot ish personally and I tell you it's very rare over there, moreover it's quite diff. from what these guys have here.

The sad thing is... it results in their eventual death, no known remedy for now
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:

Madam, with all due respect, don't just copy and paste what you see on Wikipedia or google.
Genital myasis does exist, however it's as prevalent as smallpox infection or dracunculiasis infestation in Nigeria.
I believe you read where she had sought medical intervention without improvement.
I am a doctor and I can tell you that spiritual forces are as real as daylight and I have come across them in my practise , not once, not twice .

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
How do we believe the story when there is no evidence of the maggot coming out from pucci?I can only see a woman siting inside a vehicle or is it that my phone is not viewing it well?
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by HENRY940: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
I case my rest undecided
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justmary06:

Please this is highly disgusting. I can't even scroll through this thread twice because of the picture
i thought nigerians like gore ? like every thread is some nigerian begging for picture of gore. i was just trying to feed yalls appetite of gory things lolzzz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.