Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Dangerous Prayers For Nigeria @56 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dangerous Prayers For Nigeria @56 (592 Views)

#nigeria@56: Amazing Post Independence Pictures From 1960 (photos) / Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 / Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dangerous Prayers For Nigeria @56 by athorello(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Prayers for Nigeria @56

I accept that change #ChangeBeginsWithMe.
Let change start with their fathers.
Let positive change permeate this country.
Let all deceitful change preachers fall and die.
Let all those who resist change be turned to ashes.
Let kidnappers and assassins visit and terminate all our thieving politicians and their families who refuse to change.
Let all sycophantic pressure groups, NGOs, wailers and zombies who refused to change be forever silenced and brought to penury.
There are private individuals, businesses, NGOs, Pastors and Imams who are in position to make positive impact on the society but instead getting enriched at her expense. Let them be sent to abyss if they refused to change.
Let all militants elements, Igbos, NDAs, Boko Haram, Herdsmen, etc who refused to embrace peace for the unity and progress of this country be changed to dead bodies.
Some people transformed this nation to this current state. They didn't prepare us for the raining days and right about now some are still holding large chunks of our common wealth, even laying claims on billions of naira with affidavits and other legal mercenaries. If they continue to be unrepentant, refuse to confess and change, let them be disgraced openly and suffer till death.....

On a lighter note... Let all hard working and sincere Nigerians receive positive change and overwhelming transformation of their lives and families.
Happy Independence Nigeria, my country, my fatherland.
....Let any nl mod or supermod who will not let this post hit FP be....... Lol grin

Please, someone should help round up the prayers. smiley cheesy
Re: My Dangerous Prayers For Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2016
BE WHAT? OP... BE WHAT? U de swear for our Lala abi na wetin u talk? Your ban go get "to be continued" for the back!!!

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida As Youths / See Photos Of Illegal Oil Refineries Destroyed Today By NAF In Niger Delta / Where Is The Former Vice-president Nnamadi Sambo? Is He Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.