Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS (66402 Views)

Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) / This "Amazing" Painting Sold For 43.8 Million Dollars / The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
"Winshes" at work! angry

Thank God you made it! cool
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Kangol99(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Don't worry ''Ile oba to jo, ewa lo busi" God will do a greater thing for you. Amen!
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by dollyjoy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
omaiyale:
From his Lips and eyes you will know he normally Sniffed Coke
You are welcomesmiley
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by tellwisdom: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
I didnt learn anything from this story sad..What does it mean??

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm sure the 30 day painting would've been better lol. BTW in this one where are Tinubu's pupils?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Kdiva(f): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Warisdis? Well u ain't thr yet, so keep learning

be nice
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Kdiva(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
pretydiva:
D drawing is finer than d real tinubu cheesy

chai.. aunty why?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Clairvoyant(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
why is this on front page.... pls someone tell me why... angry
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Jackossky(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Stupidity of the highest order from the Local government chairman undecided. Why would you put the pix of someone who is neither the president nor the governor in a public office?

Mumu,they said APC CHAIRMAN, the LG chairman is an APC member....
or can you deny that you don't have celebrity pictures in your home......
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by 0ganiru: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Teacher the goat ate all the grass and is gone wink
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
A great man? That is your own opinion, please don't speak for everyone we all have different definitions of greatness.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Weedcrusher: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jackossky:

Mumu,they said APC CHAIRMAN, the LG chairman is an APC member....
or can you deny that you don't have celebrity pictures in your home......

I would have appreciated it if you put out your point without insult. Now to explain what I mean, no doubt that Bola Tinubu is a powerful figure in APC, and the LG chairman is an APC member. However, since he is putting the pix in a public office and not his home, he shouldn't put the pix there because the office belongs to the public. Hope you can see my emphasis on public office
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
From a pro & not a layman angle, dude's still EMPHATICAlLLY a learner.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by madapcmod: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Stupidity of the highest order from the Local government chairman undecided. Why would you put the pix of someone who is neither the president nor the governor in a public office?

They keep worshipping criminals

The yeye fool that banned his family, I'm back again. Anu
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by suremanpatriot: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
TINUBU,ASHIWAJU, GREAT MAN,GREAT CONSOLIDATOR,GREAT LEADER WITH GREAT VISION FOR HIS NATION. grin grin grin
LAGOS IS WORKING AND LAGOSIANS GLOBALLY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Jackossky(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I would have appreciated it if you put out your point without insult. Now to explain what I mean, no doubt that Bola Tinubu is a powerful figure in APC, and the LG chairman is an APC member. However, since he is putting the pix in a public office and not his home, he shouldn't put the pix there because the office belongs to the public. Hope you can see my emphasis on public office

..I can see that there are some sense in you....

but the office does not belong to the public, but he is answerable to the electorate...
As far as what is in his office is not morally degradable, it is accepted....
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by erinalex: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
He looks like a Zombie
hardly will a day pass,without pple commenting about Tinubu. And to think that this man is Not holding any elective post,yet he's always in d news. When our brother from d other end is having any problem,d 1st name on their lips will b Tinubu;u won't see them talking about their own leaders,but finds it very easy to always mentioning jagaban. They make tinubu more popular everyday;d power that jagaban ddid not have,they attribute it to him. Can't u leave ur life without tinubu? Tinubu is not a saint,just like ur leaders too;pls spend sometime to discuss ur own leaders too.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by chymavis(f): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
From your write-up, I can see that your "H factor" is very strong.
Well done anyway
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
The title tho! The Op was absent minded on the 'Naming Ceremony' smiley
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by gbengarock: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oga have u heard of the speed painter, Fola David?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Weedcrusher: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jackossky:

..I can see that there are some sense in you....

but the office does not belong to the public, but he is answerable to the electorate...
As far as what is in his office is not morally degradable, it is accepted....

Funny you said the office doesn't belong to the public. Just a question for you bro, if the office doesn't belong to the public, does it mean that the LG chairman can put pix of his father or a female model he admires in the office?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by ashala(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
dainformant:
u will only know ur ability under tight condition

Perfectly summarised!
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Ecsusia(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Fear is an excellent motivator.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Jackossky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Funny you said the office doesn't belong to the public. Just a question for you bro, if the office doesn't belong to the public, does it mean that the LG chairman can put pix of his father or a female model he admires in the office?

Ummmm
I recap
'As far as they are not morally degrading'
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by habsydiamond(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am glad for u oo. Ur mata be like that of a king's house that got burnt that adds to its beauty. God is gr8.
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by anonimi: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tallesty1:
Great work but those karashika eyes not fit his fsce

Let me ask Engr. Funsho Williams who was murdered in 2006 so that the looting of 1999-2007 could be covered by JagaBandit's successor.
Justice delayed cannot be denied.
Sooner or later justice mus tbe done.

[img]http://mile2herald.files./2015/01/funsho-williams-court-logos3.jpg[/img]

Dutchboy:
"The real enemy is the man that stole the city hall. The enemy is the Iragbiji upstart who seized the local government Secretariat at Glover street in Ikoyi. Our collective enemy is the greedy man who bought the old Nurses House, the Falomo shopping complex, the Lagos state Polytechnic property at Ojota, the stretches of acres at Lekki, the old Strabag yard at Alausa, the innumerable beach front properties long owned by the people of Lagos state, the billion naira Queen’s Drive mansion, the illegal Lekki Toll Gate, the First Nation Airline, the strings of media conglomerates, the Vault and Garden Cemetery, the vast Estates on the shores of Oniru beach , the endless choice hotels and high-rises, the shopping Mall in Ikeja and Lekki, and many great assets of our people this Iragbiji man has stolen with manic desperation. That is the real enemy we must chase back to Iraghiji.

With all these crazy and bewildering acquisitions , it is obvious that this Iragbiji upstart suffers from a disease called AFFLUENZA. It is an incurable malady which makes the pathetic sufferer to pursue blind, greedy, desperate and infectious craving for acquisition after acquisition. Here , the demented sufferer can never stop the craving for unnecessary endless accumulation of wealth. He does not know what is enough. Here wealth is glorified in place of the Almighty God. This is the dreadful disease Tinubu is suffering from.

Let us remove and dismantle the greedy contraption of Bola Tinubu from Lagos and the whole South West before the madness of the Iragbiji man corrupts the whole nation."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

[size=13pt]Instead of selling our National Assets why don't we recover assets from thieves like Tinubu,Abdusalami,OBJ,IBB,Saraki etc[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by diplomat058(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
owk
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by SMARTKOSSY: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kdiva:

be nice
I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie / This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.