Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic (507 Views)

Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Kano State For A 1-day Visit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic by emelux11: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2016
A wicked woman who killed her one week old baby and stashed it in a plastic bag before dumping it at a popular area has been arrested and sentenced to years imprisonment.

A 24-year-old woman identified as Rosetta Precious Moyo, from Cowdray Park suburb in Johannesburg, South Africa, who killed her one week old baby and stashed it in a plastic bag before throwing it away, has been arrested. She claimed to have dumped her new-born baby at Barbourfields Stadium after it had died on their way to hospital.

The Chroncle reported that the woman went on to escape from police custody and stole documents relating to her arrest to destroy evidence, but she was later re-arrested and was sentenced to 33 months imprisonment.

She appeared before Western Commonage Magistrate, Ms Tancy Dube charged with infanticide, unlawful escape from custody and theft.

She pleaded not guilty but Ms Dube convicted her due to overwhelming evidence.

Under pressure during cross examination, Moyo broke down and confessed that she committed all the crimes she was charged with.

Ms Dube lashed out at her for her unbecoming behaviour. “I don’t even have the words to describe what you have done,” the magistrate said.

“Cruel, selfish people like you should be dealt with in an exemplary manner to send a message to society that such will not be tolerated. You are therefore sentenced to 33 months in prison.

“For the first count you are sentenced to 15 months imprisonment of which five months will be suspended for three years on condition that within that period you will not commit any offence involving infanticide.

“For the second count, you are sentenced to nine months in prison. Three months will be suspended for three years on condition that you don’t commit an offence involving theft within that period.

“For the third count, you are sentenced to nine months imprisonment, of which three months will be suspended on condition that you don’t commit an offence involving escape from lawful custody,” Dube added.

Moyo will serve an effective 22 months in prison.

http://www.bamsforum.com/woman-nabbed-paraded-killing-1-week-old-baby-stashing-plastic-bag-photo.html

Re: South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic by yeyeboi(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Ok
Re: South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
South African women and stupidity be like 5&6 abeg help with that picture
Re: South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic by Saint52(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2016
I was invited to this indoor wedding at the weekend. When I reached the Venue (hotel), I found two doors written:
1. Bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
"Hmmmm interesting" I said to myself as I entered the door marked Groom relatives
and found two more doors written:
1. Ladies
2. Men

I started laughing for no reason then entered the mens door and found two doors written;

1. People with gifts
2. People without gifts.

I entered the second door ( people without gifts )
and found myself outside of the hotel.
Happy Independence Day. Have fun

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Kill A 1 Week Old Baby And Stashing It In A Plastic Bag-pic by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Woman! As beautiful and young as u are embarassed

(1) (Reply)

We Need Your Rating / We’ve Not Reached Promised Land Yet At 56 – Obasanjo / Obasanjo And Others Move To End Hunger In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.