Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Beware! Nairaland Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware! Nairaland Christians (7945 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Morality: Nairaland Christians As A Case Study / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

China is fighting tooth and nail to kill Christianity but the opposite of the expected corollary has been the result - Christianity keeps waxing strong.

That is why i dont bother most times when Seun and his crusaders begins their sermons smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Abeg go sidon joor! Not everybody is a believer of abstracts like most people are. tongue

Am already on my sit sir. cheesy
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

China is fighting tooth and nail to kill Christianity but the opposite of the expected corollary has been the result - Christianity keeps waxing strong.
That's because humans by nature are gullible. It usually takes a skilled orator with eloquence to deceive a few. And christianity have them in the many.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Dude
I'm not religious but
The reason for protection of Islam is simple
Its a cult that promotes violence and sexual perversion
And anything you say against them will be responded with violence and death
And the 'real, pissful loving' Muslims will not condemn it
They will secretly be in support of it
You, by demanding a separate section for Christianity are implying that your religion is equally intolerant.
Imagine, a thread I CREATED, got moved to the Islamic section where I wasn't allowed to comment on MY OWN THREAD. The Muslim that responded openly said, that in this day and age, he can have sex with a nine year old girl if her breasts have developed. Imagine! They believe that when you yawn, Satan will come and hide in your mouth, and urinate in your ear. The religion is a joke written by a five year old. And I'm convinced now that it is the religion of PISS. As a non religious person, I used to feel like 'remove the log from your eyes' when I saw Christians criticising Islam, but now, while I still think that Christianity is illogical, Islam is detrimental and against the success of humanity. Its a backward, negative, evil religion.
OMG! that was so raw mehn

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Dude
I'm not religious but
You, by demanding a separate section for Christianity are implying that your religion is equally intolerant.
Imagine, a thread I CREATED, got moved to the Islamic section where I wasn't allowed to comment on MY OWN THREAD. The Muslim that responded openly said, that in this day and age, he can have sex with a nine year old girl if her breasts have developed. Imagine! They believe that when you yawn, Satan will come and hide in your mouth, and urinate in your ear. The religion is a joke written by a five year old. And I'm convinced now that it is the religion of PISS. As a non religious person, I used to feel like 'remove the log from your eyes' when I saw Christians criticising Islam, but now, while I still think that Christianity is illogical, Islam is detrimental and against the success of humanity. Its a backward, negative, evil religion.
You, Seun and other atheists alike can learn from THIS.

When you advocate tolerance, act it!!!

Once islamic and atheistic governments can exhibit the human rights and freedom exhibited by christian majority countries, then we will know you mean well.

Imagine Nigeria was an islamic country, you might be dead already. Unrepentant atheistic countries are no different.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

religion is what is preventing Revolution in Nigeria

Utter balderdash , arrant nonsense .

My university is interested in raising a new generation of leaders . We have an African Leadership Development Centre's (ALDC) and students take compulsory courses on Leadership Development .

Isn't this revolution ?

I execrate gross ignorance shown by you atheists angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
tommyken:

OMG! that was so raw mehn
I have absolutely NO CHILL for Islam anymore. With what that guy said, especially the pedophilic comment, I just don't even know how to begin to process that they actually believe in that shit. When we skeptics find sh*t like that in Christianity, at least Christians reject it and try to explain it away with some silly story, but the fact is that they REJECT IT. This guy will have sex with a 9 year old girl if she has breasts! Hmm, anyone here that has kids should be careful

3 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

That is why i dont bother most times when Seun and his crusaders begins their sermons smiley
Abstracts and lobotomy is the way used to deceive the very many.

You just gave me abstract, when I asked you to be specific, you ran away. So please continue sitting.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]Utter balderdash , arrant nonsense .

My university is interested in raising a new generation of leaders . We have an African Leadership Development Centre's (ALDC) and students take compulsory courses on Leadership Development .

Isn't this revolution ?

I execrate gross ignorance shown by you atheists[/s] angry

Oga, stop this criminal act of quoting one part of comment while leaving the important parts away to make your fart smell good

Is this how you do in real life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:

You, Seun and other atheists alike can learn from THIS.

When you advocate tolerance, act it!!!
So it was even you I quoted. 'Atheism' isn't intolerant because its a lack of belief. I've explained to you times without numbers. You and the religion of piss are both theists, yet theists with very different ideologies. That is the same way there are atheists with very different ideologies. Just as you cannot take responsibility for Muslim car bombings, even though they're your fellow theists, you cannot expect all atheists to take responsibility for 'radical antitheists' which is a school of thought. I won't deny the fact that there are tolerant Christians, but there are intolerant ones as well. Go to Tennessee to meet a few of them. PEOPLE are tolerant, not their religions or whatnot. However, it is possible for a religion to have a laid down set of harmful doctrines that promote violence. The majority of atheists on nairaland are NOT 'radical antitheists'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

So it was even you I quoted. 'Atheism' isn't intolerant because its a lack of belief. I've explained to you times without numbers. You and the religion of piss are both theists, yet theists with very different ideologies. That is the same way there are atheists with very different ideologies. Just as you cannot take responsibility for Muslim car bombings, even though they're your fellow theists, you cannot expect all atheists to take responsibility for 'radical antitheists' which is a school of thought. I won't deny the fact that there are tolerant Christians, but there are intolerant ones as well. Go to Tennessee to meet a few of them. PEOPLE are tolerant, not their religions or whatnot. However, it is possible for a religion to have a laid down set of harmful doctrines that promote violence. The majority of atheists on nairaland are NOT 'radical antitheists'.

I dont have much to debate on this, neither do I care what christians(followers of Christ) do.
The question is:
"Was Christ tolerant?"
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Seun(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Bleep those communists. We are opposed to government-imposed atheism. We believe in freedom of religion and the freedom to drop religion.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oga, stop this criminal act of quoting one part of comment while leaving the important parts away to make your fart smell good

Is this how you do in real life?

Are you okay ? I provided evidence against your ineffably stupid comment and you ruled it out ?

Its been bloodshed wherever atheism has been practiced in any country in the world and you had the guts to overlook that ?

You are annoyed at Islam while atheist governments even now are doing the exact same thing to religious citizens who oppose their sick ideology.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

Clap for yourself cheesy

Defending a self-centered egotistical god whose only concern is producing his blockbuster movie (which is all that has been happening in the universe from the inception of man) and who doesn't give a fück about you, and even when you suggest how a movie scene should be, he rejects your idea and declares his opinion is better, or comfortably blames it on the devil, is depressing.

Our world is a movie, a movie more disasterous than any ever produced, a movie God has already scripted with no intentions of editing the original script which explains the futility of your prayers to alter events. God is the director and producer of this movie and humans are the characters on stage.
I was praying king Authur would not die in the last series of Merlin, but being that the producer(s) have predetermined his fate, there was nothing I could do.

Same applies to God. He is ominiscient. What you will do, what you'll not do, won't make any different.
Yours is to act your assigned role in the movie and fade away.
What a sad reality!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Abstracts and lobotomy is the way used to deceive the very many.

You just gave me abstract, when I asked you to be specific, you ran away. So please continue sitting.

never said am tired of sitting sir. cool
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Dude
I'm not religious but
Bullseye! This is why I said and will continue to say we need to do away with religion in Nigeria, like completely alienate it from the affairs of state.

Imagine that individual who said he can fuck_ a nine year old just because his religion allow it This is him placing his religion above the laws of the law even when the law(s) of the land is far more responsive than his God!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Funjosh:

never said am tired of sitting sir. cool
Continue sitting. tongue
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

Bleep those communists. We are opposed to government-imposed atheism. We believe in freedom of religion and the freedom to drop religion.

Hahahahaha................ Its same bro cool
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

And the freedom and decision to separate religion from state affairs, where the law(s) of the state supersede that of any religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ho i think am getting your point embarassed

joseph1832:
Bullseye! This is why I said and will continue to say we need to do away with religion from Nigeria, like completely alienate it from the affairs of state.

Imagine that individual who said he can fuck_ a nine year old just because his religion allow it This is him placing his religion above the laws of the law even when the law(s) of the land is far more responsive than his God!.
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you okay ? I provided evidence against your ineffably stupid comment and you ruled it out ?

Its been bloodshed wherever atheism has been practiced in any country in the world and you had the guts to overlook that

You are annoyed at Islam while atheist governments even now are doing the exact same thing to religious citizens who oppose their sick ideology.
Temper temper my good man. Remember Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL, the crusaders, the protection of the faith, the Albegensian crusade, the Inquisitors, etc. Don't tell me they're all holy now. Didn't they shed blood?

This is the double standard I'm talking about!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]Are you okay ? I provided evidence against your ineffably stupid comment and you ruled it out ?

Its been bloodshed wherever atheism has been practiced in any country in the world and you had the guts to overlook that ?

You are annoyed at Islam while atheist governments even now are doing the exact same thing to religious citizens who oppose their sick ideology[/s].

You're the one that's not okay, your pathetic bullying tactics won't work on me

If you are okay, you would've quoted my whole comment which gives explanation to what I said and almost every Nigerian that's discussed politics in a setting of 3 or more people would understand but you dishonestly left it out to make yourself feel better

Refrain from quoting me as such, I beseech thee

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You're the one that's not okay, your pathetic bullying tactics won't work on me

If you are okay, you would've quoted my whole comment which gives explanation to what I said and almost every Nigerian that's discussed politics in a setting of 3 or more people would understand but you dishonestly left it out to make yourself feel like some boss

Refrain from quoting me as such
I just gave him a pointer as to the horrors christianity and Islam have perpetrated.

I've always known most Christians and moslems are narrow minded! Let him choke on it. Shouting atheist kill when his fellow christians killed also.

Yeye dey smell for here!.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Ranchhoddas: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Dude
I'm not religious but
Buhari believes this? We're doomed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by iliyande(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

Are you sure you believe in freedom of religion? Or fear of religion

For once will u stop hypocrisy?

U mandated yourself to attacking Christianity atleast once or twice a week, but I have never seen such attacks against any other religion and you are here claiming freedom of religion.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:
Bleep those communists. We are opposed to government-imposed atheism.

We ? Who are the 'we' ? Aren't atheists the ones imposing atheism ?

Winner01 , Atheists like the muslims , for the atheists , they overtly criticize the actions of communists governments against the religious people but are happy inside and secretly support them .

Seun:
We believe in freedom of religion

Your own thread disagrees with you : https://www.nairaland.com/3286068/every-nigerian-atheist-should-outspoken

There are no differences between communist leaders and atheists -> https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We ? Who are the 'we' ? Aren't atheists the ones imposing atheism ?

Winner01 , Atheists like the muslims , for the atheists , they overtly criticize the actions of communists governments against the religious people but are happy inside and secretly support them .

Your own thread disagrees with you : https://www.nairaland.com/3286068/every-nigerian-atheist-should-outspoken

There are no differences between communist leaders and atheists -> https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference
Using the bolded logic I could also say all Christians secretly support the crusades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:

Using the bolded logic I could also say all Christians secretly support the crusades.

The crusades are incongruous to Christ's teachings while the foundation of communism is atheism .

See the difference ?
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
All these people that want the Islam section to be open to criticism, it's like you people want bloodshed on Nairaland. Don't forget the case of charlie hedbo, and what happened to their staff. Islam is an intolerant religion that cannot stand against even the most trivial of arguments. Everything from pedophilic disorder to slavery and senseless killings is supported in the Holy Qur'an, The only thing that separates Christianity from islam, is that Christians now follow a less barbaric law in the form of the new testament. No such thing happened with the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The crusades are incongruous to Christ's teachings while the foundation of communism is atheism .

See the difference ?
But all atheist are not communist. See the difference. Just like you refuse to believe that the crusades are a part of Christian views, so also do atheist refuse to accept that the killings done by communist States are part of our views. Atheism is just a disbelief in a deity, not a guideline to follow, meanwhile the roman Catholic church was the starting point of Christianity, and Christianity has guidelines and rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Dude
I'm not religious but
What da fück?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:

But all atheist are not communist. See the difference. Just like you refuse to believe that the crusades are a part of Christian views, so also do atheist refuse to accept that the killings done by communist States are part of our views. Atheism is just a disbelief in a deity, not a guideline to follow, meanwhile the roman Catholic church was the starting point of Christianity, and Christianity has guidelines and rules.

Atheism is the disbelief in a deity - this was the animus that led to the killing

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-millions-because

There is no god and we evolved right ?

Here is an excerpt of the article entitled The blood-stained 'century of evolution' :

Communism also took evolution to its logical conclusion. If everything just evolved from 'natural law,' then man's opinion, not God's Word, determines what is right and wrong. If the working class can take power by armed struggle, then this is 'right,' regardless of how many must die to bring in the socialist paradise. Communism's death toll far outranks the Nazis'—probably more than 90 million worldwide.'

Just like the Islamic terrorists kill for paradise , the atheists killed because they wanted a 'socialist paradise' .

The belief in a 'socialist paradise' obviously stems from the rejection of gods -atheism .

You reject gods right ? The communist founders saw that the belief in god and religion are culpable for social inequality and the disparity between classes . When you reject gods , whatever that is established from that rejection is affected . In order to achieve a 'socialist paradise' where the government controls wealth and everyone is equal , the belief in God MUST GO no matter what . And what led this sick ideology? Atheism .

There is no communism without atheism .

Atheism is the animus that led to those killings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / 70 Virgins In Paradise / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.