Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Help! I M Searching For My Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I M Searching For My Dad. (697 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I M Searching For My Dad. by joanpaul25: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
My name is Joan Paul am born of a Nigerian Mother by name Mary Okosun (a business woman now known as Felicia Hogan Bassey) and Trinidad and Tobago Father by name Capt. Neville Paul (he is sailor from Port of Spain) whom I am searching for.

He met my mother in Nigeria in 1978; he used to work with inland water ways and then Wale Sea Foods. I was born on 25th December 1979 and my younger sister on the 11th of December 1981.

According to my mother and her relations he should be between 50-55 years of age when he came to Nigeria. She has very limited information.

Please someone, anyone with relevant information contact me on 08055079737 or joanpaul25@yahoo.com.
Thanks and God bless.

Re: Help! I M Searching For My Dad. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Surprised your post got no responses!

Did you make any headway in your search? I wish you the best of luck in your quest.
Re: Help! I M Searching For My Dad. by marcus1234: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Help! I M Searching For My Dad. by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2010
@poster
although you opened this thread a while back and you might have found your dad by now, if not, you could just check the Trinidad phone book: http://www.trinilocal.com/index.html and then call all the Neville that you find (there are about 40 of them) and ask them if they are related to the person you are looking for. its a long shot but might have help.
suerte!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Real Fun. / What Do You Think Of When You See A Divorced Man / Family Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.