Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos (55500 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by stanboy28(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
DisGuy:

exactly, the guy was probably no where near the incident...everybody looking for cheap fame
cheap or not jst thank God for his life
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Clairvoyant(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
I know this guy... he came to my clinic and was diagnosed with Attention Deficit disorder..he's always seeking attention
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by SAEJO: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Thank God who has frustrated the plans of the devil over your life, this is grace for your, R I P to those who died, may the good Lord have mercy on their souls, Amen.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Sanni44(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2016
god is great all the time
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by xtervaganza(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2016
The insanity of the religious

Thanking God for keeping him alive? He should be cursing God for killing the other guys then

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:46am On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
The addiction to attention and fame these days is "worrisome"! You have a 'near death' experience and the first thing you do is to arrange for your pictures to be taken very close to the scene and still in harms way................. angry angry
shatap please!adopt sense. isn't it obvious he might have taken the photo hours later, while leaving the scene.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by olaolaking: 3:53am On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
The addiction to attention and fame these days is "worrisome"! You have a 'near death' experience and the first thing you do is to arrange for your pictures to be taken very close to the scene and still in harms way................. angry angry
Even the story is not coherent with the picture. That place does not look like Lagos - Ibadan Expressway. The place is an Isolated area. There is no way such thick smoke will occur, and only him will be sighted in Lagos-Ibadan expressway that I know

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by olaolaking: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2016
DisGuy:

exactly, the guy was probably no where near the incident...everybody looking for cheap fame
Even the story is not coherent with the picture. That place does not look like Lagos - Ibadan Expressway. The place is an Isolated area. There is no way such thick smoke will occur, and only him will be sighted in Lagos-Ibadan expressway that I know

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by olaolaking: 3:55am On Oct 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
U need to be in his shoes first before voicing out ur opinion which doesn't matter
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:54am On Oct 02, 2016
mytime24:
to GOd b d glory
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Emax(m): 4:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Bro, we belong to the group i called SECOND OPPORTUNITY go and serve God more than ever better and make sure you never forget or trivialize the incident with time.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerians n taken selfies .ok ooo ooooo bro I tnk God 4 ur life but u & I knw dat u were no wia near dat fire incident.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by justmi1: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
at least he still gets to be famous, only that I can't see his face.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Maslow80: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2016
But,guy this same pictures of this inferno were on 247nigerianewsupdate that 50 petroleum tankers were destroyed in a fire outbreak at the Ekpan tankers park near Warrior refinery.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Mrjosaphat: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2016
austinbob:

En dey pray dey snap pictures. mtchew. Some of these things are not really necessary my brother. All d same Thank God for his life.
and I don't think he has a car lol
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by jnrbayano(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2016
If you wanna thank God, you know what and how to go about it.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by jnrbayano(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2016
DisGuy:

...and it beats me why its has to be the almighty God they always use to try to achieve that.

No reverence at all.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Eunetmoi(f): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2016
ajalawole:
thank God for ur life..... What of those who have dugle bullet and escape car accident that sormersult 10 time forward, 5 times sideways and another 10 times backward cheesy. But is this how to kneel and thank God. Who are u proposing to bro

I think say na only me o. This is marriage proposal kinda a kneeling... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by freeman95(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Olukokosir:
Everytin writtn abt God is great.

rubbish.... same God who killed others

and will still kill u and i someday too
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by nalizzzy: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
it only God dat protect.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by whizcartel(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2016
we thank God for you life... its good that you are sharing your testimony. but must you have to post a picture with you posing as if you are praying! that's mockery bro. and you still have the guts to go down on one knee!!!
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by vikstandon(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2016
He may not be the one who took that pics nor was he the one who opened the thread...spare him all these hit. If my opinion is needed 'taking pictures isn't bad'...it would aid him tell the testimonies of the gravity of damage that could have happened to his life...just telling the story may seem like a story tale but the pictures alone buttresses all his point... Is not a crime to take pictures, the pictures tend to remind u of God's salvation and willingness to save when ur heart fails.

Below is pictures of how God salvaged my life yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by onatisi(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2016
So he knelt down ,gave someone his phone and asked him to snap him while ppl were dying and maybe they probably needed his assistance
Nigerians are funny people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Btruth: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2016
......in everything, give THANKS! cheesy
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by obafemi07066(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
I thank god for ur life
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2016
he wasn't traumatized enough if he was he would not even remember he had a camera let alone take pictures

i suspect he put that fire on, folks do all sorts these days just to get likes on facebook angry
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
He's lying... He was no where near that explosion.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2016
gypsey:
he wasn't traumatized enough if he was he would not even remember he had a camera let alone take pictures

i suspect he put that fire on, folks do all sorts these days just to get likes on facebook angry
this really got me cracking,he was even modeling with the kneeling,if maybe he had his car burnt ,he would have been rolling on the floor thanking God for saving his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Aristo3146(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2016
iceberylin:
Someone probably Is dead an he's thanking God..

What joy is there when you got lucky and others didn't but these stuffs mostly gets us to Testify. Seems wrong to me..
First time somebody is speaking my mind on an issue like this...I was once involved in a tragedy that left me the only survival, my family was planning to organise a party and give testimony/ thanks giving, I told them i am not party to it, they looked at it that i am ungrateful to God. I spent that whole month paying solidarity visits to the deceased families, I was really touched how the families were going through agonies due to their loss...To cut the whole story short, i was able to meet an old woman whose only son(a bread winner of the family) lost his life in the tragedy, i took her like my mother, bought her a mobile phone, told her if she need anything she should not hesitate to call, I thank God that family now is giving testimonies and thanking God for bring me to them, they are indeed my second family....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Aristo3146:
First time somebody is speaking my mind on an issue like this...I was once involved in a tragedy that left me the only survival, my family was planning to organise a party and give testimony/ thanks giving, I told them i am not party to it, they looked at it that i am ungrateful to God. I spent that whole month paying solidarity visits to the deceased families, I was really touched how the families were going through agonies due to their loss...To cut the whole story short, i was able to meet an old woman whose only son(a bread winner of the family) lost his life in the tragedy, i took her like my mother, bought her a mobile phone, told her if she need anything she should not hesitate to call, I thank God that family now is giving testimonies and thanking God for bring me to them, they are indeed my second family....
I have learned another valuable life lesson in this story. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by solidman59(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Unscathed!!! God is great
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by onatisi(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2016
The best way to give thanks to God is to help your fellow human beings,help the poor,reach out to the needy ,give clothing to the naked ,food to the hungry. But Nigeria own case is opposite,they will pass by blind beggars on the streets without blinking an eye to even give them 20N ,but rush to church to give the pastor a brand new car worth millions of naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.