Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos (55352 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by oluxy(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2016
...only d living can tell d story how it happened. And only the living thanks God.
Hallelujah for his life.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by jairusben(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Aristo3146:
First time somebody is speaking my mind on an issue like this...I was once involved in a tragedy that left me the only survival, my family was planning to organise a party and give testimony/ thanks giving, I told them i am not party to it, they looked at it that i am ungrateful to God. I spent that whole month paying solidarity visits to the deceased families, I was really touched how the families were going through agonies due to their loss...To cut the whole story short, i was able to meet an old woman whose only son(a bread winner of the family) lost his life in the tragedy, i took her like my mother, bought her a mobile phone, told her if she need anything she should not hesitate to call, I thank God that family now is giving testimonies and thanking God for bring me to them, they are indeed my second family....
words cant explain how attentive you are...am so touched

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by tonyirore(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Am sure he was some kilometres away from the scene. Attention seeker
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by joe4christ(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Decale:

And the ones that died, God allowed that to happen right?

There might be be staunch church goer that got burnt up or a kid that just started life. What will you say?

Don't bother replying cos I know what you'll say - [s]"God has a plan for everyone, his mysteries are unexplainable, etc"[/s] smiley

Most of these religious folks can be so unreasonable and inhuman.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Codyt(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
The addiction to attention and fame these days is "worrisome"! You have a 'near death' experience and the first thing you do is to arrange for your pictures to be taken very close to the scene and still in harms way................. angry angry
O ti sun mi o..... I just tire angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by hamzeiy: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
dainformant:
A young man is filled with praises to God after escaping a fatal fuel tanker accident. The incident reportedly left at least, four dead and many injured after the petrol tanker caught fire and exploded along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The young man whose vehicle was very close to the explosion -couldn't help but get on his knees to thank God after the tragedy...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-this-young-man-did-after.html

and those that died or got injured are not loved by God abi. guy the only reason you are alive is because its not yet your time to die so stop the african mentality
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by cietaxy: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
some pple sha anyways haters will remain haters do u tink he put up d pics 2 b noticed? Smh! he put it up so we can join him 2 tank God cus he would hav died if nt by d lord grace.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by negotiations2(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Somebody must have taken this picture without his knwoledge. Lets follow him and thank God.Only d living can praise God. The dead dont have dat chance.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by negotiations2(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Somebody must have taken this picture without his knwoledge. Lets follow him and thank God.Only d living can praise God. The .dead dont have dat chance.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by iceberylin(m): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Aristo3146:
First time somebody is speaking my mind on an issue like this...I was once involved in a tragedy that left me the only survival, my family was planning to organise a party and give testimony/ thanks giving, I told them i am not party to it, they looked at it that i am ungrateful to God. I spent that whole month paying solidarity visits to the deceased families, I was really touched how the families were going through agonies due to their loss...To cut the whole story short, i was able to meet an old woman whose only son(a bread winner of the family) lost his life in the tragedy, i took her like my mother, bought her a mobile phone, told her if she need anything she should not hesitate to call, I thank God that family now is giving testimonies and thanking God for bring me to them, they are indeed my second family....

This is a better thing to do..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2016
Decale:

GOD IS NOT TO BE MOCKED!

There might be be staunch church goer that got burnt up or a kid that just started life. What will you say?

Don't bother replying cos I know what you'll say - [s]"God has a plan for everyone, his mysteries are unexplainable, etc"[/s] smiley
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Decale:

GOD IS NOT TO BE MOCKED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.