Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads (10588 Views)

Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by LeBlack: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
"Joy" Baba Weldone! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by integrityforlif: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Firmlogger:

My dear,you're very stupid and I don't think you were circumcised at birth.
And that person that said I charge N5k, ask him if it was N5k I told him at first sight.. After they must have finished begging,they will come here and say nonsense.
You guys are always exhibiting Nonchalant attitudes here.
Please grow up!

Mumu Thief scammer. Answer the question and you are resulting to insults. May Sango the god of Thunder strike you down where you are masturbating this rubbish in front of your laptop. Numskull of an idiot.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Thoseideas123(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
LeBlack:
"Joy" Baba Weldone! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin Don't worry, we will soon get that guy.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by kayo80(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Don't mind the guy. He can only deceive the gullible ones. You made N2M in 1 day. In a month, that would be 60M. You be oil company?

LMAO! No mind the guy. When I was selling a product via Facebook Ads back in the day, before people really knew what Information Marketing was, the most I made from advertising to the whole of Nigeria on Facebook was N30,000 a day...That is, I was selling my book at N3,000, and 10 people bought it that particular Friday. Other days, I would sell just one book, or no book at all. But ofcos, hundreds of people would contact me weekly, but not all usually buy. Now, this he/she is saying he sold 400 books in one day? Na beans?
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by sunmatajai: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
You can also consider making much from a simple investment in this link and smile home http:///2e7fL5G
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by sunmatajai: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
You can also consider making much from a simple investment in this link and smile grin home http:///2e7fL5G
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by aieromon(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
So its hard for a one day millionaire to post proof for doubting Thomases?

This recession don fry brains sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by lastbaff(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2016
07034726367.. WhatsApp
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by imagrg(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
I am interested. This is my whatsApp number : +2348035096342
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by DadojoReloaded(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
And some people are still typing their numbers... I give up!

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Tobest150(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Firmlogger:
Hello,Dear friends!

My name is Joy Okoro,and am about sharing my success story on how I made close to N2M advertising on Nairaland ads.

Truly,Nairaland ads has favored me a lot. I made a whooping N2M+ just last week of advertising my product on Nairaland.

The product I was advertising,is solemnly owned by me and am not affiliated with any company or whatsoever. Well,I can't mention the product I sold,because of plagiarism and those that will start to abuse it.

Firstly,I never has some money on me,so I decided to advertise on the webmaster section for a day,which costs about N900 for a day.I was happy to see that at the end of the day, I made close to N66,000.I was glad,then I knew if I gave the product more exposure,I will earn more.

As of then,I starting understanding what people are always saying "Make money online".Making Money online,is not just a magic that befalls you,you have to work for it gradually.

I decided to advertise on the Nairaland Homepage,but the prices there was so much.. Then I decided to do that of a day which costs about N16,000 a day,But I just had to invest it.
My ad starting showing in the morning,just after that day,my ad stopped running,I went to My email to know how much I've made so far,cos my bank do send me notification whenever a deposit has been made..just right there,my email has been filled.. I made a whooping N2M+ and that was actually made in a day.

Most of you know that Nairaland usually receives a lot of traffic daily and the traffic are usually in the homepage,and that was what actually skyrocketed the sales of my product.

And the type of project I sold was not some kind of product that was meant for 20% of people. No! My product was 80% general and any one that was interested and had the money purchased it.

I'm looking forward to get more targeted visitors at facebook via fb ads, and use Nairaland and Ad words as alternatives in my online business.

This is actually the definition of "Making money online"I've actually experienced one and am so glad and proud in taking my online business to the next level.

Nairaland,Cheers!

Thanks for sharing your success story.

So people really do click those ads?
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
bestspoke:

Your assertions are quite baseless and wrong.

And it is laughable that you have mentioned LIB and Naijaloaded in your post because they are the worst place you should advertise on . LIB users are totally ad blind and if you notice well most ads on her website are best for awareness of events only and not to sell your products and Patrickokunima's 200k is not even enough to secure a significant space on LIB which is all littered up with ads which the readers have already gone Ad blind on.

And your preposterous claim of seun having multiple account and doing all sort is comical.

If you are gonna run,ads it is best to make your research and know what works best for you.Or hire digital marketers,cos even fb ads ,google et al will bring you no result if done wrongly.

yes nairaland is full of young lads ,but I have exposed my services to mature minds and international clients alike.Don't just assume ,I have met Old men,Lawyers,Doctors and respectable personalities with the service I offer.

Since you asked ,here is a screenshots of results.

I don't know if the Op is authentic or not but her claims seems flimflammed.

Thanks for this contribution

You must be doing something right to get such results from banner ads.

Somehow I just assumed no one clicks banner ads (because I don't)

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
integrityforlif:

I am sorry to say you are a scammer. Initially you agree it is 5000naira ,( because somebody suggested it on the thread) then you change later and said it is 5500 naira on the same thread , NOW IT is 5000 naira...... you seem to flow with everyone because you aim is to make money and scam people .... Op just say the truth and it will set you free. and just say this slowly and repeat to your subconscious " I am a liar but I want to repent from lies . I am scammer and I want to repent from scams . I am a thief and I want to repent from ...." complete that one.. good riddance

LOL!
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by akpumping7720(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Firmlogger:
You guys can still partake in this online business and make money like me!

Hello Guys..
Its Joy here..

I've been thinking of something great lately,and guess what it is?

I want to initiate a course or programme,where I can teach you guys all about this Online business and how to perfect it absolutely.

Example :
A) How I made such money within some couple of days.

B) The money making ideas I initiated.

C)The tips,bla bla bla etc

D)Nairaland ads and how to go about it

E) Most importantly "How the money was made"

F)The type of product that can result to that amount.

G)What you need to know..

H)"EVERYTHING A-Z"

Since I'm a living testimony,why can't I help out?
I'm just too desperate teaching this method to some people who are compassionate about it and those that won't abuse it but make great use of it often in other to help themselves and vice versa.

Please and please ,Read the following carefully if you want to join in the course or programme.

1)You must be intelligent and outspoken,I don't mind seeing you face face if you live around. As a lady,I know how to handle such matter.

2)You must be a good writer,Free from jargons. I might tell you to write a 200words article for me stating how to convince your client in a business to buy a product. Etc

3) I also have T&C (Terms and conditions) and it will be told whenever you apply.

And Hello dear,I know most of you will be wondering if its a Free course or Whether it costs,well from my own level of perception,its COSTS,but it will be on the down low. Then I will have a conviction that only serious fellows contacted me.

Please and please,Don't contact me to exchange words with me or ask me different types of question,ofcos I will answer the essential ones but foolish ones will go to the trash!I'm kinda strict,so take it easy with me then.

Note : You have to learn how to INVEST,I hope you read my first write up very well.I invested about N18k and with the right audience.Buh don't panic,we will start on the down low.

Which Platform Can you join?

I have newly opened a whatsapp group already titled "Young entrepreneurs" those interested in the courses can drop their whatsapp numbers.

If you aren't on whatsapp,add me on facebook,then I will add you to the platform on Facebook group. (Scroll down for my Fb username)

Are you ready to kick this ball with Me -Joy Okoro?
If yes,then let's get started,You're welcomed to the world of Online business by Joy Okoro.

I'm gonna see you on top.

Facebook Username : www.facebook.com/joy.okoro.585
Gmail : PM ME ( Don't spam my mail,I won't take it likely,Be respectful,where is your Mojo?)

My contact details are everywhere,feel free and contact me.

Have you got any questions??
Drop it here??
It would be a privilege to answer those!!!
this is my whatsapp number 08123159924
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by valinno(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thats a good one,kudos to nairaland
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by HalbondAdmin: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
tmonyekwe:
You are absolutely correct,nairaland adverts never convert.

Patrick If you spent that same amount on LIB or naijaloaded I bet you will get more conversion.

The owner of this site should rid the site of undesirable elements. I assure you no serious advertiser will want to do long term business with a site like this.

Trust me,the post might be from one of the owner's numerous handles not to help the "ignorant ones" saying add me on whatsapp
But to make potential advertisers and big spenders like you think you will make money if you advertise with nairaland

I am not sure if my post will be hidden or I will get an outright ban but watch,the aim of this thread is to get to front page to lure more suckers like you.

Do not be deceived,i am looking for anyone that has advertised with Nairaland who can boldly disprove my assertion.

Tell me any business that has advertised there for up to 2 months, it's just a money draining machine with 0 value for the advertisers

Overhaul your website, hire smart people to help you ,give advertisers more options, ask them for feedback

I'm a living witness. I have made generated some income for my company by advertising on NL.

That is not to say the OP is saying the truth....

On the other hand, we do alucoboard cladding which is a physical product.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by MrAlert(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
EnterPRO:

Abi ooo.

The idea is practical but there's no proof she has done it.

Maybe I'll publish a directory of suga mummies and daddies in Nigeria and sell for 1k per copy cheesy

as funny as that sounds, it may be a hit. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote: Africa’s Biggest Philanthropist - Eyesoflagos / Customers Decry Poor ATM Services / Diaspora Nigerians Remit $21bn For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.